Pictures of our members?

Vortex said:
You feelin' Froggy baby..you better jump baby.....

Thanks..and screw you all the same baby doll :)
And here I was thinking you didn't swing that way...

Vortex said:
Here is a picture to scare the begezzzes out of you! :)

a little moph pic someone made for me from when i used to perform....a boy to girl morph..

pretty darn cool if you ask me...but hey here it is!

http://Off Topic Forum.com/showphoto.php?photo=223&cat=500&ppuser=546
Too fast. Can't you slow it down some?

Yea it is faster on here than on my computer come to think about it....

I didnt make it, nor do i have the program to slow it or even edit it....sorry :(

ahh well it was cool :)

Vortex said:

a little moph pic someone made for me from when i used to perform....a boy to girl morph..

Okay I want to know what program you use to make that. That looks like fun to do.

Vortex said:

I can't believe I'm posting this...

Vortex you look better as a man.

RoyalOrleans said:
I can't believe I'm posting this...

Vortex you look better as a man.

Thats atually a biggere complement than you can imagine....although i usually get the you look good equally...what am i saying...im retired...gave it up in december...

but it still was a fun picture to play with....(and snaf...I didnt make it someone made it for me....so i have no idea how it was created)

Vortex said:
Thats atually a biggere complement than you can imagine....although i usually get the you look good equally...what am i saying...im retired...gave it up in december...

I always pictured you as the rugged, bear-like queer. Not some lispy-voiced pansy.

RoyalOrleans said:
I always pictured you as the rugged, bear-like queer. Not some lispy-voiced pansy.

Listen here punk ass bitch....Ill kick your ass in buck buck hunter pro (and no thats not a gay reference :) )

and Im a hybrid pansy....the tougher kind......and my voice is far from lispy unless i force it :)

may the schwartz be with you!

Vortex said:
Listen here punk ass bitch....Ill kick your ass in buck buck hunter pro (and no thats not a gay reference :) )

and Im a hybrid pansy....the tougher kind......and my voice is far from lispy unless i force it :)

may the schwartz be with you!

We should just call you Brokeback from now on.

My grandmother, mother, and I took my oldest son to the petting zoo recently. His favorite part was feeding the squirrels, followed by holding the bunny.
Here are some of the pictures...
1. Sterling feeding the donkey.
2. Me and Sterling standing in front of the silly goat.
3. Me and Sterling with a deer. He wasn't really impressed.
4. Sterling feeding the squirrel. His favorite part.
5. My grandmoher, Sterling, and I in the bunny area. Sterling is holding a bunny, and I think I am in the middle of saying something.

Back