Pictures of our members?

Angie and Manic - You've both got very cute kids! Now if they grow up half as loveable as me they have it made. :D

scout said:
I come here to see pictures - take this crap some place else!:(

I agree Scout.

Plenty of threads for that sort of crap here. :p

Here's my first Niece, and her babies.

manicmonday said:
She's so yummy you want to just squeeze the cheeks.

Here's my angel. Almost one year old sniff sniff
He's such a doll!! LOL the sink baths! I usually just take her in the shower with me half the time-so much easier than putting that damn little baby tub in the sink (I don't have the split sink)

angie said:
He's such a doll!! LOL the sink baths! I usually just take her in the shower with me half the time-so much easier than putting that damn little baby tub in the sink (I don't have the split sink)

I would put him the shower with me, Angie, but honestly the shower is the only place I have that is only me. I don't complain about being a single parent, but that is my one time where I get to be by myself.

angie said:

You are so lucky.

You are so so lucky.

Oh LORD! What a cutie pie. She's a party every second.

When I opened the first picture I made that laugh out loud - that low deep ooooooh chuckle. That Incredible Baby Admiration laugh.

Ray of Sunshine.

Lucky Lucky YOU!!!!

Attachments

• a152fe42cef11e76835cfd913e6b7ddc.jpg
    a152fe42cef11e76835cfd913e6b7ddc.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 9
manicmonday said:
I would put him the shower with me, Angie, but honestly the shower is the only place I have that is only me. I don't complain about being a single parent, but that is my one time where I get to be by myself.

Understandable. That's why I was never into the 'family bed' thing. The rest of the house has been taken over by baby things. The bedroom is the one 'adult' room in the house. Especially since she would never sleep in the bassinet.

angie said:
Understandable. That's why I was never into the 'family bed' thing. The rest of the house has been taken over by baby things. The bedroom is the one 'adult' room in the house. Especially since she would never sleep in the bassinet.
My first slept beside my bed until he was three months old. My second slept in bed with me until he was six months old. My daughter slept in bed with me until she was nine months old.
I knew with my first that I would be having another one. I thought my second might be my last. I knew my little girl would be my last, so it was hard for me to kick her out of the room.
Of-course, in the hospital, I was known as the selfish one, because I would not allow any of my newborns to be taken to the nursery. They stayed in the hospital bed with me.

ToriAllen said:
My first slept beside my bed until he was three months old. My second slept in bed with me until he was six months old. My daughter slept in bed with me until she was nine months old.
I knew with my first that I would be having another one. I thought my second might be my last. I knew my little girl would be my last, so it was hard for me to kick her out of the room.
Of-course, in the hospital, I was known as the selfish one, because I would not allow any of my newborns to be taken to the nursery. They stayed in the hospital bed with me.

Don't get me wrong, I love having her sleep next to me. It's just nice to have that one place in the house to escape to. Though I do admit, sometimes we take naps together. It's lovely.

angie said:
Don't get me wrong, I love having her sleep next to me. It's just nice to have that one place in the house to escape to. Though I do admit, sometimes we take naps together. It's lovely.
Joshua slept with me till he was 6 months old. And then he needed space and I needed space. But it was sweet while it lasted. It goes by so quickly.

ToriAllen said:
She has a baby face, so she still fits the current direction of the thread. She's cute...so what happened to you?:p

You feelin' Froggy baby..you better jump baby.....

Thanks..and screw you all the same baby doll :)

Here is a picture to scare the begezzzes out of you! :)

a little moph pic someone made for me from when i used to perform....a boy to girl morph..

pretty darn cool if you ask me...but hey here it is!

http://Off Topic Forum.com/showphoto.php?photo=223&cat=500&ppuser=546

Back