Pictures of our members?

RoyalOrleans said:
That's why I stick with college girls. I get older and they stay the same age.
You misquoted...

"That's why I like them high school girls. I keep getting older, but they stay the same age."

ToriAllen said:
You misquoted...

"That's why I like them high school girls. I keep getting older, but they stay the same age."

Alright, alright, alright.

If it weren't for McCanaughey playing Wooderson in Dazed and Confused, the movie would've been total crap.

RoyalOrleans said:
If it weren't for McCanaughey playing Wooderson in Dazed and Confused, the movie would've been total crap.
I still think the movie was total crap, but what can I say, it's a cult classic.

ToriAllen said:
I still think the movie was total crap, but what can I say, it's a cult classic.

Ben Affleck was in the movie, too. His character was so reminiscent of asshole jocks in my high school.

RoyalOrleans said:
Ben Affleck was in the movie, too. His character was so reminiscent of asshole jocks in my high school.
Yeah, my husband is in love with whats-her-name from fifth element. She was in Dazed and Confused as well.

Chi said:
Me either. I can't stand jerks! Even if they treat me well, but everyone else like crap.

How did I miss that comment? I'm the exact opposite. Nothing in this world is sexier than a man who is a total brute to everyone else yet gentle with the woman he loves.

Phantom said:
How did I miss that comment? I'm the exact opposite. Nothing in this world is sexier than a man who is a total brute to everyone else yet gentle with the woman he loves.

My current bf is sorta like that, but I'm teaching him manners and how to be nicer to people. So far so good:)

Phantom said:

Yep, it is great to have a guy that curses out your family members and his isn't it? Even better if he calls your friends stupid bitches to the point no one wants to hang around you anymore. Yep...a guy like that is soooooo bad ass.

Outlaw2747 said:
Yep, it is great to have a guy that curses out your family members and his isn't it? Even better if he calls your friends stupid bitches to the point no one wants to hang around you anymore. Yep...a guy like that is soooooo bad ass.

Oh ya. That is exactly what I was talking about. :rolleyes:

The comment was referring to the powerful businessman type who knows his **** and is "hard core" in the business world yet is a caring family man when he gets home.

Phantom said:
Oh ya. That is exactly what I was talking about. :rolleyes:

The comment was referring to the powerful businessman type who knows his **** and is "hard core" in the business world yet is a caring family man when he gets home.

Right...okie dokie.

Phantom said:
I feel the same way. A cut-throat businessman who is loving to his family

Jhony5 said:
Me too. It makes me wet.

...wait...did you say man or WOman? Ohhh. I'm totally gay. Or am I ?!?!?

Gay? That probably makes you a woman, if you get wet instead of getting hard when you get turned on.

Yeah... thats my goat. Hands off.

Here is a creepy pic of my eye. Im watching you.

View attachment 375
What I do when it's not freezing. Winter is coming, so you are ****ed. When it's freezing I post.

Attachments

• 9d2a0c4a432c77c907a596e286673572.jpg
    9d2a0c4a432c77c907a596e286673572.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 9
Last edited by a moderator:
Back