Plaster!

Ooo Plaster hmm I'll take it, cant wait till monday. I need all the LP goodies I can get to increase my collection, props to this dude getting the stuff!

I deleted that unnecessary ruckus.. If you have any problems with that, PM me, and we will get things straightened out.. Otherwise, keep it cool..

And back on topic:
Monday should be damn exciting.. Any idea around what time? Morning, Afternoon, evening?

I deleted that unnecessary ruckus.. If you have any problems with that, PM me, and we will get things straightened out.. Otherwise, keep it cool..

And back on topic:
Monday should be damn exciting.. Any idea around what time? Morning, Afternoon, evening?

Woo! Blackbag that ****! Yeah! It's like V for Vendetta all over again, except with posts, not political idealists!

So my bet is that there is going to be a group of kids who are like OMG BEST LP TRACK EVER 10 TIMES BETTER THAN OSC!!!1!!!0!!!!!!121321!!!!!

As for that little what ever it was that just happened.
It was a misunderstanding that's all so like Victim said just take it easy. Posts were deleted to prevent any other newcomers from going apeshit on anyone else. Ref made a mistake he quickly attempted to apologize. As far as im concerned he's not getting banned for it. But let it be like some kind of fairy tale lesson to you all.

It's an internet forum. People are going to type things that might not exactly make sense or may come out one way when they really are meant to come out another. Getting upset wont help the cause any.

Sure, its a forum and you guys are free to post as you want so long as you don't cross the line. If someone pisses you off, don't fuel the fires by coming back at them. That includes insulting people by calling them elitists or making fun of their health disorders. It's childish, and honestly I did that kind of stuff when I was like 13. So take it easy guys. This is supposed to be a "happy" event for the LP community.

what do you plan to release mp3/lossless ???
its very nice of you guys to share it with the LP community inspite of spending a hefty amount on it
can someone please link me to the auction from where nkramar actually got it ???

EDIT : eheh..i found it myself :)

nkramar said:
It will be provided in 2 formats - 320kbps mp3 as well as a lossless/flac version.

im guessing mixes 2-4 might either not be up for sale. might be the final version of OSC in just a raw unposlished format, or just never retrieved.

We know absolutely nothing about mixes 2 through 4 and the seller was essentially unhelpful as to what he may or may not have. The only info that was given was that he had 40,000+ CDs in storage and was selling them off in small groups.

So my bet is that there is going to be a group of kids who are like OMG BEST LP TRACK EVER 10 TIMES BETTER THAN OSC!!!1!!!0!!!!!!121321!!!!!

As for that little what ever it was that just happened.
It was a misunderstanding that's all so like Victim said just take it easy. Posts were deleted to prevent any other newcomers from going apeshit on anyone else. Ref made a mistake he quickly attempted to apologize. As far as im concerned he's not getting banned for it. But let it be like some kind of fairy tale lesson to you all.

It's an internet forum. People are going to type things that might not exactly make sense or may come out one way when they really are meant to come out another. Getting upset wont help the cause any.

Sure, its a forum and you guys are free to post as you want so long as you don't cross the line. If someone pisses you off, don't fuel the fires by coming back at them. That includes insulting people by calling them elitists or making fun of their health disorders. It's childish, and honestly I did that kind of stuff when I was like 13. So take it easy guys. This is supposed to be a "happy" event for the LP community.

0572de8479802fad05c72e39d8ed11af.jpg

Back