Plaster!

Some people don't realize it this is what most demos are like. Especially for your garage bands trying to make it. me and my band have recorded many, many things on four track and different idea for songs (aka demos) some way different (like Esual to APFMH) some mildly different (Rhinestone to Forgotten & Plaster to OSC) and some not that different at all

Great job you guys who uncovered this.

I actually like this better than OSC :p

yeah its just new is probably only reason i like it better lol

that would be cool if for once they played it like plaster just to throw us all off :p

Some people don't realize it this is what most demos are like. Especially for your garage bands trying to make it. me and my band have recorded many, many things on four track and different idea for songs (aka demos) some way different (like Esual to APFMH) some mildly different (Rhinestone to Forgotten & Plaster to OSC) and some not that different at all

Great job you guys who uncovered this.

I actually like this better than OSC :p

Amen. I love your post.

I was just saying it sounded a hell of a lot like something someone could have easily remix. I know demos aren't necessarily extremely different from the real thing all the time. You can't blame us for being highly suspicious. Since it sounds so damn close to the original i mean we'd be idiots for not questioning to validity of this track.

nick showed us the proof and what not and im gunna go ahead and say yea i believe this is real, but i mean dont get upset if ppl still question it.

I was just saying it sounded a hell of a lot like something someone could have easily remix. I know demos aren't necessarily extremely different from the real thing all the time. You can't blame us for being highly suspicious. Since it sounds so damn close to the original i mean we'd be idiots for not questioning to validity of this track.

nick showed us the proof and what not and im gunna go ahead and say yea i believe this is real, but i mean dont get upset if ppl still question it.

i agree that it is similar but some of the sounds in the back are different and couldn't be remixed in with out have all the master tracks and mixing and we sure as hell don't have any master tracks :p

OMG I knew it will come to my hands someday!!!
finally! i cant believe really.... i mean, OSC is my fav LP song ever, cant wait to come home and listen to this!! :D :D :D

I compared them using Audacity with my crap audaciting skills, and it sounds authentic enough. I don't think that this could've been a remix.

Thanks Hahninator!

(I also like this better than OSC. It makes me like the song again.)

it certainly sounds pretty good, its certainly alot raw-er, i think im likin this more than the original

the camera shutter thing is abit off putting...you can hear it so clearly, i thought it was a beat but thn i read it was a camera shutter sound lol

Back