*Projekt Revolution 2007* (All tour stuff here)

because it's easy as hell? lol
A, B, C. not hard....

I would agree it'd be better to call them by their opening songs... sure in theory the A/B/C method is way easier, but it seems to have been screwed up so much up to now, it would cause less confusion to do the former.

I would agree it'd be better to call them by their opening songs... sure in theory the A/B/C method is way easier, but it seems to have been screwed up so much up to now, it would cause less confusion to do the former.

Yeah, well just let people call them ABC or with the opening song, as long as we know wich one they're talking about lol

Edit : What's taking so long with LPP with the webstream show?They said it would be up early yesterday

Just a request, could someone upload the Cuyahoga Falls as a sendspace like with the MP3's and stuff I just dont like Torrents ha. I heard the show was awesome and im really wanting to hear it!

Just a request, could someone upload the Cuyahoga Falls as a sendspace like with the MP3's and stuff I just dont like Torrents ha. I heard the show was awesome and im really wanting to hear it!

I'm uploading all shows on sendspace tomorrow...if sendspace works...right now it gives me errors all the time

hey, just checking this out with the rest of you...

is anyone else having trouble downloading the Blossom Music Center-Cuyahoga Falls, OH show on 08 17 2007???

I pull it off of demonoid, and whenever i try to start downloading the torrent, I just get that it is not a valid torrent file...all other shows (before and after) have came in just fine.

hey, just checking this out with the rest of you...

is anyone else having trouble downloading the Blossom Music Center-Cuyahoga Falls, OH show on 08 17 2007???

I pull it off of demonoid, and whenever i try to start downloading the torrent, I just get that it is not a valid torrent file...all other shows (before and after) have came in just fine.

No I haven't had any trouble with it,
But i'm still waiting for the webrip of 22-8 on lpp:confused:

i just wanted to know that band Art of Chaos or sumthin that won that competition to play at PR07... have thay played yet and if they did how did they do?

Last night's concert kicked so much ass,and they need to give Julien K a higher up spot on the main stage because they ****ing rocked!

i just wanted to know that band Art of Chaos or sumthin that won that competition to play at PR07... have thay played yet and if they did how did they do?

I belive they only play the California,Arizona,and Texas shows or something like that

happened to me in 2003, twice in 2004, and for FM in 2006

however, I made it this year in 07 and I'll be at every upcoming show :D

Back