Quirks?

I dislike people who pee all over the toliet.

I don't like it when people yell.

I always have to have stuff straight and orderly. But not everything, just when I notice stuff.

Lethalfind said:
How about you get the stick out of your ass because your still mooning over your wounded bird...and looking for an excuse to **** on someone...

Wounded bird? What the **** are you talking about? I never need an excuse to **** all over someone.

Lethalfind said:
If its that big of a problem...don't bother too read them...

I have an IGNORE button. Perhaps you should look into it as well.

Lethalfind said:
Honestly, I find the shift in your behavior amazing...you evidently are the ass hole people said you were...

You want to know what else is amazing? Your ****-mouth. It just babbles on... kind of like a duck.

Quack-quack.

Phantom said:
Since we are getting technical, then your verb-subject agreement is also wrong. It should read, "...because there are too many grammatical errors." :p

Hey, I'm not having fun if I'm not causing trouble!

Well, well... what have we here? The goddamn ****ing Reading Rainbow? The Fairy ****ing Grammar Godmother?

Lethalfind said:
I saw the rag he wiped the table off with and it was all I could do to NOT heave on the spot.

I think I might have to come up with a new quirk for this one, I might have to start carrying my own bleach wipes everywhere we go.
Yeah, that's really nasty. I keep wipes in my car, but I should probably keep them in my purse.

Phantom said:
Body Hair. Hate it. About a year ago I had my legs, under arms, eyebrows, and bikini area lasered. I'm Swedish so it was never bad to begin with but I hate "*****les."
I’ve been wanting to get that done. About how much did it cost? Did it hurt or irritate your skin?
Phantom said:
Driving. Most of the time I carpool with friends and family or have Hubby chauffeur me around. I was in a hit and run accident in October 2002 when a semi almost killed me. Now I have a panic attack anytime I cannot get out of driving.
I can understand that. You should try to drive more often, even if it is just back roads. If you don’t get out there more, you will never get over the fear.
Phantom said:
Public Places. My back must be to the wall so no one can be behind me and all exits must be visible.
That is one of mine, too.
Phantom said:
The others are way too personal and disgusting. Mostly involve personal hygiene or sexual neuroses.
Oh, come on. No one knows you here.

Funny story:
My daughter already has quirks and she is only three. I might have mentioned her need to arrange her tooth brush and her brothers tooth brushes in a straight line…
She has a pair of Velcro shoes that she really likes, but they are a little big on her. The first time I put them on, I pulled the Velcro tight and the top overlapped the bottom by about half an inch. She had a fit. She was crying and telling me to fix her shoes. She didn’t stop crying until I lined the edges up exactly. It took her tripping, falling, and getting her hands dirty (a big no-no) before she would let me tighten them up.
When we went to visit my grandmother a few weeks ago, I took her to get ice cream at Bruster’s. We were sitting outside eating our ice cream, when she decided she had to pee. I went to find out where the bathroom was and they pointed us in the direction of an outhouse in the back of the parking lot. I took her hand and started leading her back there. We were about twenty feet from it when she realized where we were going. I heard her say, “No,” but we kept walking. When I got to it she started pulling back on me and saying “No. I don’t need to pee pee.” When I opened the door she went into panic mode, pulling on me saying, “I’ll pee at Nana’s house.” I said, “Brooklyn, I thought you said you had to pee. It might be a while before we get back to Nana’s house. If you have to go, you should go now.” She absolutely refused. She told me, “I not pee here. I pee at Nanas house.” Walking back up the path a woman and her daughter were laughing, and the woman said, “I don’t blame her one bit.” Brooke held it all the way back to my grandmother’s house. I’m so proud.

Phantom said:
****ing damn right, Mutha****a!

A little under $6000 in all. One treatment won't cut it though. They will laser one area then have you come in 6 weeks later for another treatment. If you go through the entire series, you should be well off. If you only get one or two treatments, it will begin to grow back within a year.

I made the mistake of not shopping around so I had my work done at a high-end spa. After the fact I heard about a place called "Smooth Solutions" that does it for fraction of the price.

However, I won't lie- you do still have to shave every now and then. But I did go from "sandpaper" legs to "baby's breath" and I no longer have a unibrow if I don't pluck. :p And I don't remember it being painful but I remember a slight tingling sensation. My eyebrow area was a little red but I don't remember that happening anywhere else.

If you are lazy like me and hate shaving, I definitely recommend it! :)

A girl after my own heart! I love neurotic people.
Damn! Are you people half monkey or something?:confused:

ToriAllen said:
Don't women shave on the planet you're from? I don't have much hair, but I would prefer to have none.
My wife is very smooth. Not "missing linkish" like some.:eek:

Zukiman said:
...Not "missing linkish" like some.:eek:

It's funny you used that term. I almost did but edited my comment. And You don't have to be a sasquatch to want hair removal. The only real prerequisite is laziness. ;)

Lethalfind said:
I'm still reeling from the fact that Zuki is married...to a woman at that.

I wonder if she minds his whining??

I would reck that Zuki and his wife are like the Whiners from the old Joe Piscopo - SNL bit.

Most of these dont sound much to me like quirks, so much as OCD. Now, mind you, I didnt read many posts, mostly just the ones on the 1st page. Most of these things I think bother alot of people. I alot about obsession and compulsion more than just quirks.

RoyalOrleans said:
I would reck that Zuki and his wife are like the Whiners from the old Joe Piscopo - SNL bit.

OH but the rumour is that Zuki has a GOOD reason for whining about this place and making threats too people who call him what he is...

Myself, I think he is a liar on top of being a whiner.

RegisteredAndEducated said:
Most of these dont sound much to me like quirks, so much as OCD. Now, mind you, I didnt read many posts, mostly just the ones on the 1st page. Most of these things I think bother alot of people. I alot about obsession and compulsion more than just quirks.
Some are bordering OCD, but unless it is debilitating and interferes with normal living, it is just a quirk.

I found a new one last night, guys. The sheet and the comforter need to be lined up evenly. My sheet was pulled up farther than my comforter last night and it was driving me crazy. The comforter was at my shoulder, and the sheet was up to my neck. Every time I would move or breath the sheet would rub against me neck and it was driving me crazy. I had to get up and even them out.

Some are bordering OCD, but unless it is debilitating and interferes with normal living, it is just a quirk.

I'm the queen of life-impairing OCD.

I found a new one last night, guys. The sheet and the comforter need to be lined up evenly. My sheet was pulled up farther than my comforter last night and it was driving me crazy. The comforter was at my shoulder, and the sheet was up to my neck. Every time I would move or breath the sheet would rub against me neck and it was driving me crazy. I had to get up and even them out.

I could sit here all day long and mention my quirks and idiosyncrasies but it would probably crash the server. The sheets/comforter neurosis is one of many!

Phantom, thats what this thread is for, do share them with us.

Read back, we have all mentioned MANY.

I have a new one of sorts.

I purchased a shredder...and oh my god am I having fun shredding.
I used to save things in files WAY past the time I actually needed to. A quirk I guess. So now I shred everything. Even things that aren't important I shred them just for the fun of watching them torn into millions of tiny little pieces.

Heh heh heh...

I peep into medicine cabinets. Especially if it's a girl that I am dating... just want to make sure because you never know!

Back