Request: Renomination / public nomination for LPF Awards

Should the awards be done over with the members being able to nominate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You got it from me.

Anyway, I have one last thing to add here, to those of you who think that all this bitching & complaining about them will hurt me, it won't. I had nothing to do with this year's awards, so saying I'm an idiot for nominating so-and-so, means nothing to me.

Through all of this, Hyper and Vash make a very good point.

I guarantee if you guys who are complaining had been nominated for what you wanted, you wouldn't be complaining.

theres a lot of angry people here today

i think we should all remember not to take it seriously
i didnt get what i want, i mean, i would have loved to be nominated this year
but im not, and you know what, that cool, im ok what it

im with Hyper in a lot of ways, he makes some valid points

and the mods put a lot of effort into it, and im happy with it, and the people who arent happy, they dont need to be a part of it
its that simple

Hyper said:
So this is pretty much what it boils down to.
Anybody who didn't get what they want has become very childish. And by everybody, I mean everybody who's actively voiced their opinion. Woody is 'backing up Mark' because he had the 'balls to step up'. When in reality, Woody is backing up Mark, because of his arrogance, and she didn't get her story nominated.

Woody ~ did it ever cross your mind that your story may not be so good?

I'm not trying to be harsh here, but Jesus, everybody thinks their **** is oh so great, News Flash people, your stuff can suck just as much as anybody else's, get used to it.

Now, I guess you can say I'm not complaining because I got three well deserved nominations that carry more esteem than a nomination for "most dorky." But you're dead wrong, I don't care if I win, or lose, or was never nominated at all. Want to know why?

Because I'm more mature than being a little whiney bitch over an imaginary awards ceremony.

You guys say you don't like it and you're not going to vote. That's enough for me, shut your mouth, stop typing, you're done. You just gave up your voice for argument. Don't participate in the voting, don't participate in the bitching.

You say call it off for this year, since it's already called of for next year? Shut the **** up, everyone knows you're already bitching because you're not in it for what you want to be, what more could satisfy you than to put a great deal of mods and other members into a slightly sad state, because you didn't get your way.

Frankly, I am appaled and sick of the way you people [whiney bitches] are acting.

Mark ~ You're a ****ing news caster. News flash bud, that's more recognition than a ****ing award. Some newbie comes to the boards, they don't jump to the awards, they don't go "Hey look, this kid got nominated for most dorky, what a loser."
No, they see your name in orange and instantly understand that you're a member of importance on the boards. Get that thru your head kid, you're biting off more than you can chew.

Woody ~ I have nothing to say to you. You lost your elite for a reason. End of story.

Anybody else have beef? Try me. I'll put you to shame with word choice and logic.

And there's nothing you can do about it.

someone had time.

me said:
im completing ignoring that Im just here cos Mark had the balls to say something and Im just backing him up. And HEY! look ! More people are sticking by him. Doesn't that tell you something?

What point are you trying to make? Do you even have one? Or are you just insulting the fact that he made a long post because you have no valid reply?

woodyloveslinkin said:
^ to vash

im completing ignoring that Im just here cos Mark had the balls to say something and Im just backing him up. And HEY! look ! More people are sticking by him. Doesn't that tell you something?
that you jumped on the bandwagon?

psh, I was fine till it got personal, but some person's gonna come in here, say its gonna be there way, diss woody's story, and my graphics!?!

NOW IT'S ON AND IT'S ON BECAUSE I SAY IT'S ON!!

Put ya dukes up Hyper, this is personal! I'm a deadly fist punchin machine, man!! Its over!!! You can't handle this!! I'm too strong for my own good!! I'M A CRAZY MOTHA ****A!!!

I'm sorry, but I think I need that.

Omg. Go mods and Elites. I love the pwnage in this thread. Children, calm down. I have a fabulous idea that will make EVERYONE happy. To everyone that doesn't like the awards, leave LPF, make your own forum, and do your own damn awards the way you want them to be done!

Cyro said:
psh, I was fine till it got personal, but some person's gonna come in here, say its gonna be there way, diss woody's story, and my graphics!?!

NOW IT'S ON AND IT'S ON BECAUSE I SAY IT'S ON!!

Put ya dukes up Hyper, this is personal! I'm a deadly fist punchin machine, man!! Its over!!! You can't handle this!! I'm too strong for my own good!! I'M A CRAZY MOTHA ****A!!!

I'm sorry, but I think I need that.

Yeah;; cuz I straight up dissed yo graphics thugg. I hope you know I'm kidding when I'm talking to you. But if you're serious. Internet fighting, you're a keyboard pro huh? Type out a rhyme, that aint freestylin, you got time son. You don't have to straight up say somethin. I can handle it.

If you're not serious;; disregard that <3

Woody ~ You've made no point. Are you saying I have time because I typed a reply that actually had meaning, something that wasn't dodgy, and actually called people out?

Oh snapz! I don't care. Cuz guess what;;

I got my vans on but they look like sneakers!!

acdcrules04 said:
Omg. Go mods and Elites. I love the pwnage in this thread. Children, calm down. I have a fabulous idea that will make EVERYONE happy. To everyone that doesn't like the awards, leave LPF, make your own forum, and do your own damn awards the way you want them to be done!
that would never work, that way they couldnt complain about the people running them

Like I said before, HS, I do not get you at all.

Like I said before, ban the whole damn thing if ppl are going to be like this when it's awards times. Therfore, we won't have a revolt.

woodyloveslinkin said:
What are you trying to prove with that?

Cyro - calm it.

Yeeeah... that was my bad.

Cmon, can't we all just get along?

And redo the nominations? :p

acdc, you suck-up. If you think sucking up to them will get you elite status, then you're probably right!

Hybrid Soldier said:
that would never work, that way they couldnt complain about the people running them

That's true. Maybe they should turn the internet off and go read a book. They may start arguing with the author though, so that idea is down the drain.

Edit: Cyro. Don't be a bitch. Just because my opinion changed from yesterday doesn't mean that I'm sucking up. I'm allowed to voice my opinion as several people in these thread have pointed out.

woodyloveslinkin said:
Like I said before, HS, I do not get you at all.

Like I said before, ban the whole damn thing if ppl are going to be like this when it's awards times. Therfore, we won't have a revolt.

*cough*
Isn't that what lost you your elite? You and SV and his cronies tryin to "over throw LPF" I remember that, you were all "Down with mod's up with Virus!!"

WOOOOO

Look, there's a new bandwagon comin thru town. It's called "GET A ****ING GRIP"

No one's going to take you seriously until you take yourself seriously. That, little missy, requires a bit of knowledge and intuition. Something that extands past "Yeah, he's right, I'm with him!!"

wooot.

Oh, and to your why not ban question. Simple cheese. It pretty much goes down like this. The people who actually care, and are individuals who don't follow the crowd, and have a mind of their own [pretty much not you] actually like the awards. ****, even the people who didn't get nominated at all or even for what they wanted aren't complaining.

So you can
a] leave. people don't miss whiny bitches.
b] stay. and straighten up. people don't like whiny bitches either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back