Request: Renomination / public nomination for LPF Awards

Should the awards be done over with the members being able to nominate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woody.
If you post one more time here continuing this argument, I will suspend you.
YOU are the only one keeping this arguement going. It could have stopped when I said so. No, you had to get your word in.
Well, guess what, do it now & you will get a 5 day suspension.
End of story

woodyloveslinkin said:
*cough* treeves was right *cough*

I don't think we should drag the right ones into this business, because they are not involved are they?

If it's causing such a stir, seeing next years awards are cancelled, it's not hard locking some threads and disabling voting accounts. Or is that impossible? I don't think 16 people= 2 people, correct me if I am wrong. But 16 and 2 people aren't the same thing. At least in our favour, we don't go on other accounts and vote in favour of what we want, like obviously it has been done with the voting accounts, which by honesty rules, it doesn't count.

*Takes a note from woody's book*

*disregards posts*

I like cheese!

OMFG!!!!

STOP THIS IMMEDIATLY!!! THIS IS WAY OUTTA HAND!!

This is turning into nothing but a bunch of children arguing over who has more power. You guys are totally pulling out the crimmiest things to low blow each other. This is insane! Cmon, this has gotta to stop. There is no excuse whatsoever for this bahaviour...

How do you think this is gonna make the person you all are directly insulting feel? Is it alright to totally drive a person's self esteem into the ground? This is crazy, and you all have stepped a bit overboard. We are all people... people with different opinions, but still people none the less. There shouldn't be a reason to totally diss the other person in question at all. I'm totally shocked at some of yall bahaviour, I thought this place was better than that...

Shame on ALL of you.

EDIT: Nevermind.. it seems to have calmed down... but honestly.

woodyloveslinkin said:
*cough* treeves was right *cough*

I don't think we should drag the right ones into this business, because they are not involved are they?

If it's causing such a stir, seeing next years awards are cancelled, it's not hard locking some threads and disabling voting accounts. Or is that impossible? I don't think 16 people= 2 people, correct me if I am wrong. But 16 and 2 people aren't the same thing. At least in our favour, we don't go on other accounts and vote in favour of what we want, like obviously it has been done with the voting accounts, which by honesty rules, it doesn't count.
If you look closely, you'll see that the poll was not to cancel the awards. Jeez, you're making this too easy.

The only people who are making a stir are you and Mark. Wouldn't it just be easier to get rid of the 2 members who are causing the problems, rather than get rid of something (the awards) which a good majority of the people like? (And keep in mind, the whole LPF populace has not voted on the poll. So it's not valid anyways.)

Cyro said:
OMFG!!!!

STOP THIS IMMEDIATLY!!! THIS IS WAY OUTTA HAND!!

This is turning into nothing but a bunch of children arguing over who has more power. You guys are totally pulling out the crimmiest things to low blow each other. This is insane! Cmon, this has gotta to stop. There is no excuse whatsoever for this bahaviour...

How do you think this is gonna make the person you all are directly insulting feel? Is it alright to totally drive a person's self esteem into the ground? This is crazy, and you all have stepped a bit overboard. We are all people... people with different opinions, but still people none the less. There shouldn't be a reason to totally diss the other person in question at all. I'm totally shocked at some of yall bahaviour, I thought this place was better than that...

Shame on ALL of you.

EDIT: Nevermind.. it seems to have calmed down... but honestly.

woah; that red caught my attention.
i should have used that tactic.
damnnn.

@ Misery's post: Exactly. 32 people have voted. We have how many members? A whole hell of a lot more than 32

Cyro said:
It still doesn't work if you don't pay attention to what was colored red, dear. ;)

I'm ADD.

hey woody, i do believe that's keeping this thing going. *uh-oh!*

and sorry, I'm HYPER H-Y-P-E-R

not misery.
gosh.
disregard life.
please.

if u wanna argue with me, this is my final word, you know where to find me.
if you don't, meh.

*not paying attention to Hyper*
this is why u got demoted from news broadcaster.

tootles. Let the majority win.

Thank you.
This is only still open so people can vote, & try to talk about it maturely.
If another arguement breaks out, it will be closed & the offending member will be suspended.
Final word on the subject.

Dude I didn't know I got demoted from news broadcaster.

I say no, renomination is a bad idea. People will argue over who should be nominated in what.
Need an example?
Read this thread.
:thumbsup:

I'm bouncin off the walls again. Woah-oh. And I'm lookin like a fool again. Woah-oh. I threw away my reputation. One more song for the radio station

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back