SlipKnoT

Sygy said:
for ****'s sake if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say it.
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

But why you turnip? This is a message board for people expressing their opinions..and i have an opinion and i must say that slipknot are aload of pants.

meh, i got back into slipknot again last night rofl. i found some songs i'd never heard before, like scream, it's the bonus on the japanese disc of sublim verses.

also, i've been lookin for murderdolls and stone sour songs, all i've found are

Murderdolls - Go To War
Murderdolls - Dead In Hollywood

no stone sour songs. but yeah, if anyone has any murder doll songs or any stone sour songs,, i'd love you forever if you hooked me up.

Hyper said:
meh, i got back into slipknot again last night rofl. i found some songs i'd never heard before, like scream, it's the bonus on the japanese disc of sublim verses.

Murderdolls - Go To War

no stone sour songs. but yeah, if anyone has any murder doll songs or any stone sour songs,, i'd love you forever if you hooked me up.

*sigh*please searching for stuff to dl is sooo easy, if those 2 songs are all you found then keep searching, coz i went on to winmx and found other songs by murderdolls in less than a second, i hate it when people ask another to hook them up with something to download when it is easily found if only they tried. If i could find it then you can too, i sugguest using :winmx.

Chazz said:
u cannot get an original m.f.k.r. on e-bay, like ImTheOneThatFalls said... actually u cannot get an original m.f.k.r. anywhere, cuz i think only 1000 copies were made

i already said there were only 1000.

859dd8abf4199ac25782b0bdd8f6bc0e.jpg

Chainerreturns said:
*sigh*please searching for stuff to dl is sooo easy, if those 2 songs are all you found then keep searching, coz i went on to winmx and found other songs by murderdolls in less than a second, i hate it when people ask another to hook them up with something to download when it is easily found if only they tried. If i could find it then you can too, i sugguest using :winmx.

mm, i don't use p2p software, it's too buggy, and frankly, quite easy to hack/get packets. and it's not easy to find songs to download without usin those programs.

Hyper said:

Murderdolls - Go To War

stonesour is 1 word.

Yet when we see things like that, you know what we start doing?
We start cutting people's post counts in half.
Now, if you want to continue this, PM me, DO NOT continue it here.

Back