So Minutes To Midnight finally leaked..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyro
Uh Oh... I accidentally downloaded it, and for some reason its playing O_O

Wow, that same exact thing happened to me.. What are the chances of that?

That will determine your fate.if you like the album or not.

Me, personally? I love this album... It fits more into the music I have moved into since Meteora, and I am not disappointed. and I am defiantly marching my ass into a store on May 15 and buying it.

I'm downloading it right now.. I don't really feel guilty either, since I'm buying the album on May 15th anyways, regardless of whether or not I like it. That's a promise I made to myself when I started downloading it, as I would have bought it day one if it hadn't leaked.

ive realized most the songs have to grow on you (i think this has been said before), listen to the album 5, 6 times and im sure you'll love them all

LINKME!LINKME!LINKME!LINKME!LINKME!LINKME!LINKME!
LINKME!LINKME!LINKME!LINKME!LINKME!LINKME!LINKME!LINKME!LINKME!LINKME!LINKME!
LINKME!LINKME!LINKME!LINKME!LINKME!LINKME!

PLZ! I will love you 4EVER!!! :D :D :D

Though i'm still buying the special edition album no matter what, could someone pm the songs. Thanks.

Well after listening to the whole thing, I can say that I like the album.. but it's definately going to take some getting used to. I'm sure after a few (hundred) more listens I'll like it a lot more.

If I have one complaint, it's that many of the songs end too abrubtly!! Oh well.

Well, It's 11 more days for me and, dammit, I'm impatient. So call me a "false disloyal fan", but I'm downloading it now (or tomorrow, probably) and buying it later.

Back