So Minutes To Midnight finally leaked..

I still haven't made my mind up if I'm listening yet and I know a ton of people want it so I've gotta help them out because of the MASS freakin' number of people that come to me whenever something leaks or comes out from LP/FM lol.

I'm at school now, I'll think about downloading it when I get home...it's only 10 days and I kinda wanna wait for 5-15....

Everyone said the album is way worse than previous efforts and that Meteora pwns it, so I don't know if I'm gonna like it that much, especially if Mike isn't rapping as much.

Post in here and let me know what you all think! I wanna hear some reviews lol. Enjoy the songs. I miiiiight listen, who knows.

-LPF Moderator out

yeah rapidshare is ultra gay...

someone upload in .zip or .rar to sendspace or yousendit please for these kind people :D

yeah i hav exceeded my max downloads in rapidshare :( can someone upload it to yousendit or something else please

edit: nm, its working now. Thanks jeezy REP (it wont let me rep you damnit)

Could someone please upload it to sendspace or any other server??
I can't get it off rapidshare for some reasons.

Could any kind souls help?
Greatly appreciate it.thanks

And don't worry, im going to pick a copy next week.
I love what ive heard so far.
Its quality stuff

what about megaupload?

edit....check my sig
edit2..link will be gone in 5 minutes

As long as all these people that are downloading either 1) Go and buy it if they like it or 2) Delete it all immediately if they don't, then I suppose I don't mind all this hullabaloo.

I still haven't made my mind up if I'm listening yet and I know a ton of people want it so I've gotta help them out because of the MASS freakin' number of people that come to me whenever something leaks or comes out from LP/FM lol.

I'm at school now, I'll think about downloading it when I get home...it's only 10 days and I kinda wanna wait for 5-15....

Everyone said the album is way worse than previous efforts and that Meteora pwns it, so I don't know if I'm gonna like it that much, especially if Mike isn't rapping as much.

Post in here and let me know what you all think! I wanna hear some reviews lol. Enjoy the songs. I miiiiight listen, who knows.

-LPF Moderator out

He isn't rapping much, but when he's rapping it's AWESOME, in 'Hands Held High' : Beautiful lyrics, really, and Bleed it Out is really fast, and also very nice rapping, oh and Mike CAN sing lol, you really have to listen to it, it's really awesome, i know some people say it sucks, but imo it doesn't, just see it for yourself:)

I love the new Linkin Park album, I love the new style :) This is the kind of other sort of music I get into If you know what I mean :p I hope they come to Melbourne and perform soon... It would be awesome! no wait.. would* WILL! be awesome :) :lol:

Back