So Minutes To Midnight finally leaked..

Well, all the links seem to have been canceled anyway. =/

I'm not sure whether to listen to it or not...

i was shocked when i first heard in pieces and TLTTGYA but after i played it again i was IN LOVE with it i mean really its cause i was so used to that same old lp (i still love it :>) that i didnt make room for other kind of music. Bleed it out is AWESOME BEYOND and NMS is SUPER the rest of the album is still in download ya **** this 2 kb/s african internet :(
but so far i can say its 11/10 for me AWESOME

i was shocked when i first heard in pieces and TLTTGYA but after i played it again i was IN LOVE with it i mean really its cause i was so used to that same old lp (i still love it :>) that i didnt make room for other kind of music. Bleed it out is AWESOME BEYOND and NMS is SUPER the rest of the album is still in download ya **** this 2 kb/s african internet :(
but so far i can say its 11/10 for me AWESOME
That's the spirit! :thumbsup:

i just listened to it for the second time, yes im going to give it a go, i may as well try to find something good about each song...
I can find something at least slightly good in every song EXEPT for TLTGYA, that song is bad... despite my first ratings of about 3/10, ill move it up to 5/10 to satisfy those who were having a go at me earlier...
heres what i liek about each song
Wake: Reminds me of 28 Days Later a little, thats at least something...
Given Up: Probably the chorus is the best bit, still not a great song...
Leave Out All The Rest: Not too much i like about it, the chorus is pretty much the least bad bit.
Bleed It Out: One of the few songs i REALY like.
Shadow of the Day: Intro reminds me a little of Wax And Wayne by the Deftones... buh...
What I've Done: The song that made me beleive the album was gonna kick major ass... damn!
Hands Held High: Very interesting song!
No More Sorrow: Nice intro i guess...
Valentines Day: Close to the most disapointing song on the album, but i liek the drumming in it
In Between: My favorite song of the album
In Peices: gimme a Mehbuhspuh!!! its the track i dont hate, but i dont like. It's not too bad.
The Little Things Give You Away: No Comment

i just listened to it for the second time, yes im going to give it a go, i may as well try to find something good about each song...
I can find something at least slightly good in every song EXEPT for TLTGYA, that song is bad... despite my first ratings of about 3/10, ill move it up to 5/10 to satisfy those who were having a go at me earlier...
heres what i liek about each song
Wake: Reminds me of 28 Days Later a little, thats at least something...
Given Up: Probably the chorus is the best bit, still not a great song...
Leave Out All The Rest: Not too much i like about it, the chorus is pretty much the least bad bit.
Bleed It Out: One of the few songs i REALY like.
Shadow of the Day: Intro reminds me a little of Wax And Wayne by the Deftones... buh...
What I've Done: The song that made me beleive the album was gonna kick major ass... damn!
Hands Held High: Very interesting song!
No More Sorrow: Nice intro i guess...
Valentines Day: Close to the most disapointing song on the album, but i liek the drumming in it
In Between: My favorite song of the album
In Peices: gimme a Mehbuhspuh!!! its the track i dont hate, but i dont like. It's not too bad.
The Little Things Give You Away: No Comment
well peet its ur right to like it or not. if u think people are bashing the album here, lol on lpu its a madhouse ><

**** sake can you please give a link that isnt either:

1. Dead
2. A Reapidshare link that hasnt been blocked because: "the file is not allowed to be shared, complaints have been made"
3. A torrent (My Internet is 1mb and torrents go at 5kb/s)

So just a plain sendspace or megaupload will do fine and calm me down a lot.

Thanks....

Okay.

Wake - It's good, I thought it might be better but whatever it's an instrumental I guess.
Given Up - Good but not brilliant.
Leave Out All The Rest - Nice song.
Bleed It Out - Best song, so short though.
Shadow of the Day - Catchy but another slow song.
What I've Done - Well, it's still very good!
Hands Held High - Hoped it would be better. Doesn't build up really, just sits at the same level.
No More Sorrow - Another heavier song, at last. Not as heavy as I expected but it does the job nicely.
Valentines Day - How did this make the cut? I guess the climax is quite good but apart from that...
In Between - Very nice but same as Hands Held High.
In Pieces - Funky! I like this track.
The Little Things Give You Away - I'm not getting the hype that LP gave this track. If you're gonna write a 6 minute + song then you want your listeners to enjoy it that long. Unfortunately I don't really get it.

Back