so the new lpu cd sucks

ya the main problem is the fact that (especially chester) the band wants to looks so hardcore and 'ROCK ON'. its the image they want you to get and with that they have to act like those stupid rock stars... i sure hope they dont start with the drugs..

*edit* ya its not a hate thread i guess we need to let go sometimes and let the inner child speak, opinions must be said sometimes...
but enough ranting from me :>

ya the main problem is the fact that (especially chester) the band wants to looks so hardcore and 'ROCK ON'. its the image they want you to get and with that they have to act like those stupid rock stars... i sure hope they dont start with the drugs..

well..I don't think they would go that way....

it starts to slowly move away from "the LPU CD succks" in this thread...so back on topic.

The only positive thing I see is that we get to know which performances they liked the most.;)

well..I don't think they would go that way....

it starts to slowly move away from "the LPU CD succks" in this thread...so back on topic.

The only positive thing I see is that we get to know which performances they liked the most.;)
no no its the songs the lpu voted for remember... it was a poll about "your fav songs from PR07" but it didnt say that it was for the lpu cd
but i guess we get them in better quality?

ooo just to add on the the brilliant lpu spree...
well the US members get a free ringtone with every LPU renewing

this is a thread just started:

New Ringtone!

yay shadow of the day live!! thank you LPU

LPU sucks. no offence but if you think about it its definetly not worth it.
I've been a member for several years and i still havent recieved a meet and greet

at the same time i feel like i would be disappointed if i were to get a meet and greet because i've watched youtubes of them, and all the guys are doing are just looking down and signing [ a few handshakes here and there]

and lpu overall is just a bummer, they release vidclips of 1 minute footage every what? 3 months?

i just dont know if i should renew again...

Well , I don't think it totally sucks, i mean since al the tracks are live i'm hoping 2 get : given up live at webster hall,and bleed it out w/ the extended intro,also their somewhat new qwerty (I heard it's a mix between the studio demo,and the one played at summer sonic in japan)

lol true it just seems so much better to blame warner, but Jeezy's right, the band must be involved in it, I mean, it IS their fanclub! dissapointed that LP just don't seem to get it... they need a wake up call here, they better make LPU8 pretty damn good, otherwise there will be no fanclub!

well IMO the more people joining the worst its getting, warner knows that lp fans will buy it so they put even less effort in it every time. And i dont think the band is directly involved in the LPU but i do feel that if they really cared they could do something about it

i dont really care for all this, im downloading it anyways ahaha

i spose this is like...the ULTIMATE test of your loyalty to LP, no matter how **** the merch they put out, your gonna still buy it

im sick of warner, i mean ffs, TBS just released a live DVD that basically only had extra live videos from a 2006 show and additions to the TBS's cd/dvd combo for louder now....its getting pretty bad

i dont think LP have too much input into it, i mean they wouldnt do this to their own fans right? not after all the PR cds being released and stuff...but who knows in this world anymore?

I´m still curious why they ditched qwerty of the setlist in the middle of the tour if the fans love it so much..

the fan's didn't. it was crap. they screwed it up badly on PR and LP knew it...it was very obvious. you don't have 32 hits after the chorus, that's crap lol. they know rick screwed the song up so they stopped playing it because noone knew it at shows except for a few people and they knew they weren't performing it nearly as well as they did in 2006.

the fan's didn't. it was crap. they screwed it up badly on PR and LP knew it...it was very obvious. you don't have 32 hits after the chorus, that's crap lol. they know rick screwed the song up so they stopped playing it because noone knew it at shows except for a few people and they knew they weren't performing it nearly as well as they did in 2006.

No i know the fans didn´t lol
But you´re right, the qwerty at summer sonic was way better than the one on pr
Though i hope they play the ´old´ qwerty again, cause i love it

Back