stupid pointless question

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd have to say that the most annoying member here is link. Hands down. I feel like punching something every time I read one of his posts.

yeah... i do find u bit annoying... but in all actually i find most people annoying... i can be grumpy lol

WOW... i really dont like KillmeIrish or whatever the **** your name is...your really bitchy..thats my opinion, and i've been woundering, where do you get all this energy to BITCH?..haha cuz i could use some.. Thanks for entertaining us as always. ****in Trying to start ****..GO HOME! *shakes Head*

Chestersbabi7 said:
WOW... i really dont like KillmeIrish or whatever the **** your name is...your really bitchy..thats my opinion, and i've been woundering, where do you get all this energy to BITCH?..haha cuz i could use some.. Thanks for entertaining us as always. ****in Trying to start ****..GO HOME! *shakes Head*

lmao. funniest thing i've seen all day. trying to start ****? yeah. that's me... i really care about some people over the ****ing internet. :rolleyes: this isn't life, man. when you chill out and grow up a little, then come talk to me. until then, keep on feeding me **** and i'll always have something to bitch about.

oh yeah, and if you're going to "type" my name, spell it right... dumbass :)

Nah,lpp,you are not annoying at all!
I think you're cool:)

Z44 is the most annoying person,cuz he spells stuff,SO WRONG!
Its not even funny..and uses 3 instead of E,Like,god! Puleez.
I think he/she is like 8 years old.

Chestersbabi7 said:
I don't see how she's 'bitching' or 'trying to start ****' when lpp asked the question in the first place. She's just answering the question honestly.

KillMeImIrish said:
this wasn't a pointless question at all... you are very annoying. but that's just my opinion. which i'll probably get shot down for.. and i'll laugh.

Never fear the reprocussions of being honest. I said she was too.

link said:
dont wory about what other people think of you and to ansure your qustion no i dont think your anoying in fact i never had the time to know what your personaldyes like

You are an affront to the English language.

Chestersbabi7 said:

CB7: Consider this your warning. If you choose to start this up again, I will not take it easy, no matter how kindly Azem asks this time. You insult my friend, and disgrace the honour of a public forum. I will not threaten you, nor will I insult you, but if you choose to go this way, I will show you to be the foolish, naive, impulsive, mindless CHILD you are.

You have been warned.

ok, i don't think we should mention who we think is annoying because it's against the rules and i dont want to see people getting suspended or banned.

lpp i apologise for saying you used to be annoying, but sometimes being annoying is really good. I am without a doubt the most annoying person in the world and people say its what they like about me.

stupidsoul1 said:
ok, i don't think we should mention who we think is annoying because it's against the rules and i dont want to see people getting suspended or banned.

lpp i apologise for saying you used to be annoying, but sometimes being annoying is really good. I am without a doubt the most annoying person in the world and people say its what they like about me.

i dont find u annoying.... lol

KillMeImIrish said:
lmao. funniest thing i've seen all day. trying to start ****? yeah. that's me... i really care about some people over the ****ing internet. :rolleyes: this isn't life, man. when you chill out and grow up a little, then come talk to me. until then, keep on feeding me **** and i'll always have something to bitch about.

oh yeah, and if you're going to "type" my name, spell it right... dumbass :)

Hehehe... see if you didnt care...you wouldnt get all defenceive back..sooo..and what the HELL ARE YOU? The ****in sites teacher...! hahaha

Chestersbabi7 said:
Hehehe... see if you didnt care...you wouldnt get all defenceive back..sooo..and what the HELL ARE YOU? The ****in sites teacher...! hahaha
I love when people laugh at their own pathetic jokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back