stupid pointless question

Status
Not open for further replies.
majinkamahl said:
CB7: Consider this your warning. If you choose to start this up again, I will not take it easy, no matter how kindly Azem asks this time. You insult my friend, and disgrace the honour of a public forum. I will not threaten you, nor will I insult you, but if you choose to go this way, I will show you to be the foolish, naive, impulsive, mindless CHILD you are.

You have been warned.

WOW..hehehe... your trying to scare me...over the internet? hehehe what are you going to do? Give me a virus? hahahaha...shoot, MK you try to act all bad, but it's not going to work with me hun!

Chestersbabi7 said:
Hehehe... see if you didnt care...you wouldnt get all defenceive back..sooo..and what the HELL ARE YOU? The ****in sites teacher...! hahaha

where in my post did i get defensive? i simply said things about getting mad at people over the internet.. or something. yeah. i'm so mad at you. :rolleyes:

and no, honey. im not the site teacher. but when someone as old as we are mispell things such as "defensive", there's definitely some issues that need to be adressed.

have a wonderful day, dear. :)

Chestersbabi7 said:
That...was..a..great.. A little childish, but i didnt expect anything diffent..
This comment actually made me laugh out loud.

I'm being called childish by a person who can't even spell different. That's classic.

:rolleyes:

hmm have you ever thought, maybe i didnt want to spell it rite..(oooo i spelt it wrong!!!).. quick thats a 232 Misery!! hahaha.. You too (ohh thats the wrong spelling too!?) are like a ****in cop team up. Funny!

I think im out for the day! Thanks for the laughs!

Chestersbabi7 said:
hmm have you ever thought, maybe i didnt want to spell it rite..(oooo i spelt it wrong!!!).. quick thats a 232 Misery!! hahaha.. You too (ohh thats the wrong spelling too!?) are like a ****in cop team up. Funny!

I think im out for the day! Thanks for the laughs!
There is a god!!

ur annoying but a cool one i mean lpf was dead 'till u came n' u kinda helped living it up BUT u should write less random pointless threads!!

Chestersbabi7 said:
You guys are cute, really, i cant get enough!
Thank you for proving that you're pissed off. You wouldn't have come back and posted after saying you were done if it wasn't bothering you. Thanks :thumbsup:

Chestersbabi7 said:
WOW... i really dont like KillmeIrish or whatever the **** your name is...your really bitchy..thats my opinion, and i've been woundering, where do you get all this energy to BITCH?..haha cuz i could use some.. Thanks for entertaining us as always. ****in Trying to start ****..GO HOME! *shakes Head*

oh, and nobody had to say anything about you being pissed off. you proved it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back