The CoB - Church of Bourdon Thread!

HAHAHAHA hey Lorena!! You are lovely girl what more can I say? Lol First of all I'm happy to know you love Robbie and I'm even happier to see how actively you participate in here! Bless ya! I have to tell you though that it is VERY hot here in Greece at the moment and you posting photos of Robbie bare-chested can ONLY make things worse for me!! Tsk tsk tsk... no one shows any mercy for the poor Bourdonemic Jojo...lol And as for the other pic with the meal... I thought I'd burnt this!! OMG that was when I cooked him mousaka for the first time and he was smelling it and had a funny look on his face...:( I don't think he liked it my dear...Anyway I'll know better next time! I'll order food out!! ;) Thanks again Lorena!! Lovely pics!

Andrea I could hug you all day for these pics!! High Quality pics are my weak spot!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Though in the first one we have the "refridgerator" ruining the image but like I've said before, photo editting programs have afforded us with some very useful tools such as photo cropping AKA getting rid of unwanted parts of an image...Hahaha And just for the sake of discussion... Have you all noticed there's another man between them? OMG they are so "in love" that not only do they NEVER touch in photos, now they also have another GUY between them! Call me weird but at least here in Greece, couples who are in love are much more expressive when it comes to gestures of affection... Anyway, Andrea we love you!!

Jos!! You guessed right! He smiles like that because... yeah it's time to reveal the secret... that snap you see there with Vanessa and Mike and that other dude isn't real...LOL Here's is the REAL picture and an explanation as to why Robbie strangely looks so happy here...

;)
That's LOVE people, that's what makes even the most serious person smile happily and makes his face shine like a child's face at Christmas :)

PS......I WISH! But it's always nice to dream a bit...bless Photoshop... LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Ummmmmmm.........yeah........actually.......as I'm writing these lines I am at Rob's bedroom waiting for him to take a shower.... Oh THERE HE IS!! Sorry guys I have to go, see ya later!! ;)

what a lovely pic, Jojo...well, when you read this, it will be a little bit later... I dont know why but I think you're a little bit "busy" with someone...so c'mun, Jojo, you demonstrate him what is to have the force of the sun in the blood. Demonstrate to him what the real passion means and I'm sure he'll forget the frozen nightmare he has lived until today!!:clap: (if it isnt enough, well, you have another way: chili poction!!! I know your sis can help you!! And I'll be soo grateful to take "the fridge" away from you two... in fact I know a place which can be perfect for her :D .... Oh, God... I saw the pic and I saw her for the first time (as soon as I've recognised her, I've started to sneeze!! :( ) look at her!! I dont want to be critical (I hate it) but, OMG, she only need the "Bosch" mark written (with non-deleted ink... you know, she is a Bosch fridge's fan) in her forehead... Honestly, I dont know what Rob saw pretty in her... she is an alive Barbie (a new barbie come out to the public: frozen barbie!!). if you want to have a relationship with someone as her, isnt better to buy a doll? you can use "her" when you like and when you get bored you just can keep her in a drawer...

;)

+

;)

=

;)

@ I wish that Rob never see this... I wish not to meet him, 'cos I know now: the hell is waiting for me...¿?...?¿... YUHUUU!!!:yahoo:

hahaha... I know you'd laugh with this, and I'm glad of it :) *huge kiss* (you see, sometimes, my inspiration gives me some naughty ideas with a ironic fusion... :p ) But today (fortunately for my "enemies") I'm a good girl. You know, I've to be a good girl *cough, cough* 'cos my nickname is a arcangel's name :) .. by the way, and talking about angels; today, I've met a new guy, a boy. I didnt see him before, but he reminded me someone....Seriuosly, I've never seen a soooooooooo cute angel, and you??:D

;)

Oh, God, I've a dilemma: Which place is better? The heaven (with these kind of boys) or the hell (where the parties never finish)... bufff. :confused:

Hey girls! New picture for the Hollywood they did a couple days ago. Enjoy!

4783e7c8b7930e02ad3815ed96bd20a8.jpg

hahaha i have somethin for ya:D
;)
i've found some old mail-stick (hope it's right word) :D
and added some things in photoshop
voila :D

I found one older photo taken back in 1999 of Rob....

Oh, yes, Andrea... what a lovely time were these years!!! When he was only a sweet kid (ainss)

;)

And then, he grew up and he became a handsome university student (ainss)

;)

;)

he met his first parties and his first loves!! (grrrr)

;)

But, he knew soon his real love was THE DRUM!!:eek:k:

;)

The fortune's Goddess was with him, and after a while, he met his LP mates!! The success's way was ready!!

;)

;)

Nowadays, Rob is ... well, I think it's better just an image. After all one image tells more than thousands of words!!

;)

Well, so do you know who is ROB BOURDON?? ;)

;)

I've gotten a hold of the first fan photos from the show Auburn, Washington. These photos where taken by the people that went, so if you're going to post them somewhere else give them credit.

Taken by username: ultrA_Cowboy

Taken by Cristian

Ok time to get back to our old habits, me and my sis have been away from our beloved Church of Bourdon for too long I think. But I'm so happy to see that there has been posting in here and moreover posting of gorgeous pictures!! I can't begin to thank you guys I will certainly return the favour as soon as I am able to! Lots of wonderful Robbie pictures, more reasons for us to be happier ever day! Thanks heaps Andrea and Lorena!! Damn I missed this place... *tear* Bless ya all <3

Back