The 'How you feelin'' thread v3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bleck fat... My mom brought home ice cream. The woman is trying to eat healthy and she brings home ice cream! WTF. I only ate 1/2 cup but I still feel, idk... I suppose gross is the word I'm looking for.

I feel good.. Caught up on graphic projects & requests, not to mention that I'm extremly happy on how the one I did for Victim came out...

am alrighty nows...^^ made some happee bday piccies for mon friend on teh comp harr harr bit crappi realleh seeing as i cant work comes...woop for paint>.<
lmfao

i'm feeling great :)

is my likkle girls birthday today, shes 8!!!!! we took her to andys mum and dads to get her cards, then we came home and i took her shopping, bought her a helium baloon with birthday girl on it and a h00ge badge with "i am 8" on it. shes with her dad and nana now but when she gets back were going to do her spongebob cake :)

all that pain i went through 8 years ago was worth it because shes gorgeous :)

pishy...my comp is being a big arse and wont do what i want it to >.<

edit
take that back, my computer is teh best and i luff him ^^ yesh my comp is a he...*nods*

i feel weird..
like im nervous
about the Panic! at the disco concert.. i dunno why.. mayve im scared something bad will happen and stop me from going

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back