The 'How You Feelin'' thread v5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am soooooooooooo hung over from last night/this morning. Drunken rampages at 2 am after being kicked out from a pub, last people to leave btw, on the streets of Wagga, funniest **** ever. We were soooooo loud, drinking smoking, tackling bushes because it said something about our mum, haha! Oh god I loved last night. Oh yeah can't forgot that playing pool almost 10 times in a night drunk as ****! is the best, especially with randoms that you met outside in the Smoker's Pit and invite them to your table. I met someone from Townsville last night. Haha!
Going to Tumberumba for the weekend !!!!

It was! Then we had Yaga Bombs in the skatepark in 2 am. Then everyone came back to my place. Haha! Four people in two beds. Was very interesting.
I met two people who looked like the drummer off Nightwish and Rob Bourdon!! Lmao.
Omg. And i got to hug the guy who owned the place several times and because i did so we got free games of pool.
But despite being hungover, I am happy as!

excited :D I just bought a train ticket to go on heineken jammin festival in italy .... just 28 days left *yaaaaaaaaay* :party: but then again..tired because of school and all the exams and everything...I have to study...damn..when will this stop? >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back