The 'How You Feelin'' thread v5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek: :eek: and are you still ok?? I cant believe, you even have force for writing!! You know, dear, there are ways easier and less painful for the suicide... and will you leave alone?:'( what will I do without your funny posts? whom will make me laugh? XD
lol like half my family fell down but not the way he did lol

u dont wanna know...
yes we do XD

feeling ok, only slept 4.5 hrs, been studying all day
gonna chill with some friends later though which is gonna be fun^^

ok, i ended up not doing what i said i was gonna do..

i wanted to talk with someone but he didnt show up today so... never mind.

i'll try tomorrow...

nothing really special guys, u'r too curious :rolleyes:

when Jeezy said "interesting" i thought he was thinking bout something kinda "obscene", which is not true hehe...

tired.....really...really..tired...been studying for 8 hours + school .... so that would be ... 13 hours of school :O ..omg.. going to bed...because my head and eyes hurt...

Oh, poor girl!! You must be exhausted!! 13 hours! Buf, I know what it is. I've spent whole days in the faculty, like you, and at the end of the "working day" I didnt even know who I was!! :-|

feeling goooood. my mum asked me to go to bingo for her, i wasn't sure at first because i didn't wanna be away from my gorgeous husband, but i went and won £356!!!!

just good?? Oh, lucky girl!! You know, for the next time you go, give me a call and I will go with you... who knows? Maybe we're even luckier than tonight and after this we could make a fantastic private party; you know, we would invite all LPF members and we would call the band as well!! The whole family would be together!!!:party:

Yeah, I know I'm a dreamer... but, you see, at least is something cheap lol

I'm feeling a bit scared.
My girlfriend's family finally found out that she had a boyfriend. They didn't allow it. They probably still don't. I have to talk to her mom tomorrow, possible >.< HELP! lol

Hungry......still.
Gonna go for some greasy Maccas or walk to KFC.
Uni was **** as usual. But my brother highlighted my day by calling me. I lolled at this part of the conversation a lot.
Me -"Uni degs are not worth the paper they are written on"
Bro (who's at uni as well doing pharmacuaticals) -"Unless you're doing pharmacuticals (sp?) they don't allow randoms walk in and prescribe stuff,"
Me - "Yeah we'll just give you some ryhipnol and some esctasy then you'll be free of that flu of yours..." lol that made my day that part :)

lol.

feeling good, went shopping with andy today, got him some combats and shorts, also got me some make-up and a coat. we had lunch together in cafe nero. went to eden and corals parents evening and they are both doing brilliant at school. eden is top of her year in english and coral is in P.E. and I.T.!!!

ooooo and andy got my name tattooed on his leg and i got 3 stars on my wrist, one for each of my daughters.

Ouch. Well, i kinda feel like I'm leavning this place but never coming back. Don't know why i feel like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back