The 'How You Feelin'' thread v5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have hives - or chicken pox, itching like hell. Feel like crap. Someone must have been kneeling on my chest when I was asleep or something. Oh well, the cold's approaching so it is that time of year again... better get used to it *sigh and takes antihistamines*
Been feeling a bit low again lately. Prefer to think maybe it's because I'm feeling a bit under the weather and the stress from work is certainly not helping matters... Just feel like I'm stuck in a rut again, like what's the purpose to it all? Every day it's exactly the same thing. My life has no point to it. I can't even write as easily as I usually do. Studies are slipping. Health going to ****. Damn... I need... I dunno... decent sleep would be a great place to start - if I could get it. 4 years of shift work my body won't let me.
*sigh*
I'm sorry... just needed to vent was all *shrugs*

i felt exactly like you a year ago and i decided to change the things i hated one at a time, i started with my job, found a new one and now i love my job. then my appearance, i have now changed that and i've been amazed by how much better i feel. the next thing is my home, were moving soon wich will make me feel soooo much better.

hope your feeling better soon hunni xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back