The 'How You Feelin'' thread v5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
My goldfish just died! (Blackmoore) Shinodagasm! He was the most active fish I had! Woke up this morning and he was gone... gone to that big fish bowl in the sky. Physically he's in the tank but his fishy spirit has moved on... poor fishy.
Bourdon and Bennington are their usual apathetic selves. B1 just sleeps or 'suns' himself beneath the light all day (lazy ass) and B2... well... lets just say he craps a lot. Oh and for some reason he's a socialite with my feeder fish. I call the little buggers B2's groupies. Now Shinoda's gone... *sigh* It's a sad day in my aquatic world...

Aside from that not bad *shrugs* Cold, tired and broke. Almost out of Milo. And I think I need glasses. But hey after all that petty crap all good! :D My problem's compared to my late pet Shinoda's are miniscule by comparison huh? :lol:

And thanks Allie. Makeup sounds fantastic! Bet you're almost leaping out of your skin now in anticipation!! Bless ya. Can't wait for the visuals. Gonna be heavenly for you. You deserve it <3

awwwww hunni sorry about your fish, rip ravs fishy xxx

i'm feeling awesome, got a call from the bridal shop, my dress is ready and i can go try it on next week!!!

ooohhhhhh myyyy goooodddd weeeeeeeee!!!

kinda meh >_> ..my brother doesn't understand that if I start shaking and everything starts itching me when I see an insect it's not funny...I have a fobia..damned >_> ... I don't even know WHY I'm scared of that stupid insect..I just am... and is probably his fault too.... because he was the one who was having fun scarying me when I was little. so don't laugh...it's not funny >_<

Err...alright. Tired from writing stories and writing assignments.
My sister called me and I was like "yay! I am loved!" and I've got a photography presentation which isn't that great anyway. Overworked and buggered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back