The 'How You Feelin'' thread v5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feeling great despite the nicotine cravings are getting to me!
But it's been a couple of days since I had my last cigarette.
So instead of wasting my money on them I've resorted buying McDonalds.
Had a great sleep only to realise that my first class started an hour ago!

Am feeling good but tired and now getting antsy I have to go back to work tomorrow! Love the days off but hate the job! Sucks huh? *sigh* Oh and miffed I didn't get paid today like I was supposed to! Living on $3.85 right now. Scratching through the cupboards... actually had rice last night, not that I mind, rice for breakfast is pretty nice, even with Chopsticks! (No I didn't eat the chopsticks, pfft, I'm not THAT hungry! :lol:) But yeah... makes a difference when you don't get paid when you're supposed to! Budget only stretches so far... I'd feel guilty if I were the one who paid for the drinks last few days but they were all free too... ah living the high life!
It's all good.
Want to write more and finish this story but getting physically wrecked from spending days at the computer... My poor eyes... and butt...

^ Might be a touch of nerves now too yeah? ;)

*hands both cups of warm soup and wishes to get better soon* :D

Tired. As always. My eyes are so sore from writing so much but I can't stop, am a mad woman possessed! Other than that... usual. So... good?

I'm sooo surprised... I cant believe it!!

Well, today I've received an absolutely great news!!! One of my friend (not boyfriend, careful!! XD) told me that a famous spanish heavy metal band called Lujuria is going to release a new album which it has some covers, right? well, one of these covers is Que es mejor? (in english it would be something what is better..?, more or less) is from Shalom: a well-known spanish rock-heavy band who got some success around at the end of the eighties... Shalom is the band of my uncles!!! Yuhuuu. I was soo surprised. I think nobody remembered them, and now one of the best spanish heavy metal band is going to make a "tribute" for them

I'm trying so hard not to laugh.
There's a guy doing a speech in the-class-that-I'm-not-supposed-to-be-in with the funniest voice ever.

My hips are out of alignment! Pain!

Morning sickness......again....
SO NOT GOOD.

errrrrrmmmm are you pregnant???

oooooook feeling veeeeery nervous today, tomorrow is the big day. i'm sat here with my cup of earl grey tea because i can't eat i'm that nervous......just wanna say thank you to all you guys who wished me good luck and special thanks to rav, woddy, sygy, and Acezorz for their kind words, you guys really help with my nerves :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back