The 'How You Feelin'' thread v5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys its 6:50am and i couldn't sleep so i thought i'd come and say hi for the first time as mrs king. yesterday was amazing, when i walked down the aisle andy nearly cried, he said i looked breathtaking. i can't stop smiling, i'm so happy. this is the start of the rest of my life and it feels great.

well gonna go and make breakfast for my husband. love and hugs to everyone xx

hey guys its 6:50am and i couldn't sleep so i thought i'd come and say hi for the first time as mrs king. yesterday was amazing, when i walked down the aisle andy nearly cried, he said i looked breathtaking. i can't stop smiling, i'm so happy. this is the start of the rest of my life and it feels great.

Congratulations
-----

I am so emotionally ****ed up right now I don't know what to say on how I feel...

OMG that's right, you're now officially Mrs Allie King now huh??
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::party::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
Congrats so much! Aww all the best for you both, and the kiddies, for the future, sincerely.
Wow... how time flies huh?
Before you know it you'll be celebrating your first year anniversary! Imagine! haha

Me? Ill actually. Spent all day in bed, got up, went to work, came home and still feel exhausted... it's getting cold here though so to be expected. Just hate it when it comes - no one really likes being sick I guess. Oh well. A few days should be back to my usual self...

Had a really fun day today, fell down 2,5 meters on my back tho, wich hurted XD

:eek: :eek: and are you still ok?? I cant believe, you even have force for writing!! You know, dear, there are ways easier and less painful for the suicide... and will you leave alone?:'( what will I do without your funny posts? whom will make me laugh? XD

well, today, I've enjoyed a lot.. and now, I'm going to exploit. I had a meal with my theatre mates and I think... not, I know I've eaten too much but I couldnt restrain; everything was delicious: spanish omelettes, chips, sausages, olives, cheese, cheese and ham/ tuna empanadas, croquettes, sweets, cheese cake, all kind of drinks you can imagine, pasta salads, ... Ohh, sorry, I wont follow remembering all these food, 'cos If not, I'll puke...:-!

EYY! BTW, have a look to my posts account.. 444... it's like the new undercover agent, like James Bond, but in a new version: My Name is Jiménez, Lorena Jiménez, agent 444!! lol lol

We had a day full of activities with my family, and we had to climb over some things, and I wanted to jump off and my foot slipped

Oh, boy.. from what kind of family do you come? Are you a real version from Spy kid movie or something like this?? just kidding.. You know, I've never known a family who practice this, not before yours, of course...XD, at least, my family dont do that; they're another kind of special family... well, my dad make always a fuss when he dances ACDC or this kind of music (you should see him that day when, excited, he broke a nice vase while he was sweeping the dining room and imitating Angus Young at the same time).. and about sports, well, I've seen many times how, in the beach, my mom has disappeared under a huge wave for appearing in a strange position some seconds later!! :rofl: that craked me up!! :rofl:

I might be moving to Brisbane with my partner :S
Pissed off at my uni's newsletter. Dodgy printer.
Really tired as well. My friend & I are in a competition to see who can go to uni with absolutely no sleep. I'm failing so far.
I'm mixed emotions today.

Thank you Jeezy, Devon, Usiel and untitled :)

i'm feeling better today, finally gonna do something i should have done long time ago... :)

oohh, and mrs. Allie King: CONGRATULATIONS!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back