The I bought MTM thread^^

I just got my 2 copies of MTM

The special edition and the normal one...

the cool thing is that it's sold out now in my town...because I bought the last 2 copies.

I don't wanna tell you too much about the DVD...but it's 110 min.

i also bought the regular today lol, that one wasnt available in the special action:D, you were lucky lol:p..last 2 copies:D

*Wished that i lived in Eindhoven in stead of a stupid city called Vlissingen* I wanted to buy the cd today at Media Markt in Middelburg, but the cd wasn't in stores while it is always in stores on the Friday, f'in weird :eek:

it was available here on friday..weird

I also bought it yesterday, maybe I saw you untitled and Linkin_lp_park.
Those guys in the front were really annoying especially that guy who was screaming the whole time, I hope it wasn't one of you. :p
I'm really happy with my Special Edition. :D

Where were you in line?
I was in the front, the one with the HT shirt (blue)
I thought those guys were awesome, i had so much fun lol

I pre-ordered the CD and T-Shirt at Sanity and just got it :D First person in line :p Shame we don't get the DVD in Australia.. (So I ordered the Super Fan Pack at Bandmerch.com and can't wait 'til it comes). The shirt we got with the album in Australia is very different to the one on bandmerch.com o_O I was surprised.

what did the shirt look like? i gave it back cause i only had enough money for the cd/dvd and used the money for the cd/dvd pack instead, issert like the bandmerch one? where its black with the LP logo or how is it different?

It's white with the LP Logo and a hooded guy on it. Both the logo and the guy are totally black.

Also on the hooded guy, it has the following printed "15Q02", which most likely stands for the 15th of the 2nd quarter.

Record companies do their releases by quarters.

there will be a "i wish i hadnt bought MTM" thread either here,LPMB or the LPU, or maybe theres already on....cause im thinking i shouldnt have ordered the mtm stuff now...

Hazi[LP]Tonz;487990 said:
there will be a "i wish i hadnt bought MTM" thread either here,LPMB or the LPU, or maybe theres already on....cause im thinking i shouldnt have ordered the mtm stuff now...
Which will cause more fights, bleh bleh bleh :( Can't people just accept it all!, If you heard Mike on the AOL sessions Behind the scenes video... He just wants people to accept the fact that they have changed! and theres nothing more 2 it.

even though the sound has changed doesnt give them an excuse for some of the crap on the album, they REALLY couldve done better, if theyre going to change, at least make it sound whole hearted and decent to listen to, some of it was just second rate U2 bullshit. some of it was just dreadful, there were some bright spots which to me showed that they DID put effort into the album...

consider the number of songs they apparently wrote and all the hype on the and how this was "their best album", when i read all that i went YES,HELL YES...then i listened to it...and its just like..."this is 4 years of waiting? this is 1 years worth of writing and producing? this is apparently the BEST album to date?" honestly, some of the songs like valentines day,given up,no more sorrow were different BUT it still got me going...but some others,like the little things you give away...put it PLAIN and SIMPLY were just dribble, and putting them alongside past works such as HT and Meteora, this album doesnt cut the mustard....for me anyways, its a good thing there are still fans like you, who love this new LP, cause its fans like you who are gonna hafta carry on the enthusiasm...cause having listened to this album a few times already...and the enthusiasm bubble is well and truly popped

I don't really know where you hear the U2 stuff. It's only Shadow Of The Day that sounds a little like U2.

Well...there are people who like it and there are people who don't like it...it's just a natural thing...not everyone can be satisfied.

Hazi[LP]Tonz;488019 said:
even though the sound has changed doesnt give them an excuse for some of the crap on the album, they REALLY couldve done better, if theyre going to change, at least make it sound whole hearted and decent to listen to, some of it was just second rate U2 bullshit. some of it was just dreadful, there were some bright spots which to me showed that they DID put effort into the album...

consider the number of songs they apparently wrote and all the hype on the and how this was "their best album", when i read all that i went YES,HELL YES...then i listened to it...and its just like..."this is 4 years of waiting? this is 1 years worth of writing and producing? this is apparently the BEST album to date?" honestly, some of the songs like valentines day,given up,no more sorrow were different BUT it still got me going...but some others,like the little things you give away...put it PLAIN and SIMPLY were just dribble, and putting them alongside past works such as HT and Meteora, this album doesnt cut the mustard....for me anyways, its a good thing there are still fans like you, who love this new LP, cause its fans like you who are gonna hafta carry on the enthusiasm...cause having listened to this album a few times already...and the enthusiasm bubble is well and truly popped
I guess your 1 of those people who like a few songs but don't get intersted in the "others" which is fair enough, I do that with heaps of diffrent bands I'm into... I like this, and I hate that.. bleh bleh bleh lol :) But I really think Linkin Park have really tried their hardest on this album... They were a little under pressure considering there's heaps of different bands coming out with smash hits etc... But personally I think they did a wonderful job on it, life's not always about head smashing music lol :lol:

yer....as much as i hate to say it

im now one of the haters,

i do hope they release valentines day as a single, that song is a good one.maybe one day i might look back on the album and think this is a masterpiece...but as long as i have meteora hybrid theory,fat chance thats happening

and yer yer, i meant in relation to that particular song SOTD about the u2 thing, and the rest i compared it to 2nd rate dribble, seems like in my haste to bash the album i lumped the 2 together, *shrugs* shows how much i care for the album and LP right now

Got the album this morning. I think its brilliant.

Right back from the moment that LP said they wher changing their style months back i was prepared for this. I wasnt expecting to pick up "hybrid theory part 3" as mike once said.

So i think all the people who have come on here complaing LP have gone crap should sit back and listen to the album as a "new lp" instead of just dismissing it cause it doesnt sound like Meteora's sister album.

:D

Back