The I bought MTM thread^^

I am angry. I went to my CD shop today. Looked around. Didn't find it. Asked the counter dude why. He said it'd arrive at... 5-6pm!!! (it was around 11.30am at the time, when it just opened) I couldn't go back later as my mom well, you know... Then, I pre-ordered it so I could get it on Wednesday. I know I could still get it, but still, I wanted it ASAP. Ah well, at least I'll get a LP poster... Still waiting...

gonna get it tomorrow :)
maybe I'll drop by the music store today and see if I can get it early lol. I don't see the harm.

can't wait for the bonus tracks off iTunes and the DVD. someone better rip those tracks ASAP.

I hoped that when Linkin Park said they were gonna change their sound that they were gonna make pure rock...but this disappointed me..its not bad but i dont think its worth the 4 years wait. they shoud have just made pure rock not pop/indie/sad songs...thats why no more sorrow and given up are my 2 favorite songs on the album...in pieces, valentines day and bleed it out was ok but i didnt like the rest that much

i got the album!!!!!!!! yaaaaaaaaaaaay :party: ....i don't like just 2 songs :D ...hands held high and shadow of the day.... the others are great!!!! :party:

As worked for me, you have to listen to Shadow Of The Day alot, it keeps getting better and better (so is the album), and Hands Held High has the best lyrics ever, but hey if you don't like it, it's your opinion:)and the album keeps getting better and better 2, after 25/30 listens i still ain't sick of it, and with 25/30 I mean no other music between listening, just lp lp lp lp lp

Bought the album today =]

Well my sister did, I couldn't be assed going out.

Is there a DVD version in the Uk as well?!?!?! Because my sister bought the normal one *Prolly coz it was cheapest* but I would've prefered to pay the little extra for the dvd, instead of having 2 copies of the album =[

I'm really enjoying the album, took a few listens to get into it, but it's all good. My siblings are lovin' it as well.

Bought the album today =]

Well my sister did, I couldn't be assed going out.

Is there a DVD version in the Uk as well?!?!?! Because my sister bought the normal one *Prolly coz it was cheapest* but I would've prefered to pay the little extra for the dvd, instead of having 2 copies of the album =[

I'm really enjoying the album, took a few listens to get into it, but it's all good. My siblings are lovin' it as well.
I'm sure the DVD will be in the UK by now ;)

As worked for me, you have to listen to Shadow Of The Day alot, it keeps getting better and better (so is the album), and Hands Held High has the best lyrics ever, but hey if you don't like it, it's your opinion:)and the album keeps getting better and better 2, after 25/30 listens i still ain't sick of it, and with 25/30 I mean no other music between listening, just lp lp lp lp lp

well...i like the lyrics in shadow of the day...but the song is just too slow for me....and hands held high...it reminds me to kenji..and i don't really like that song..too sad....

oh yeah..forgot to tell that...i got the album at 5 pm....and by 7 pm...i listened to the album 3 times already :D

well...i like the lyrics in shadow of the day...but the song is just too slow for me....and hands held high...it reminds me to kenji..and i don't really like that song..too sad....

oh yeah..forgot to tell that...i got the album at 5 pm....and by 7 pm...i listened to the album 3 times already :D

Yeah i know lol it's awesome, just repeat repeat repeat:D

I skipped school today just so I could go buy it. (lol) I was the first to buy it at FYE this morning. I was inside the doors before the mall opened [my brother works there]. uh yea. (lol)

I think as "poppy" as it sounds, its still really good. .I.Love.It. every bit of it.

I skipped school today just so I could go buy it. (lol) I was the first to buy it at FYE this morning. I was inside the doors before the mall opened [my brother works there]. uh yea. (lol)

I think as "poppy" as it sounds, its still really good. .I.Love.It. every bit of it.
lucky bugga you are!! I haven't even got my copy yet!! :eek: :'(

Well, I must say.

I downloaded the album and I was very dissapointed.

Today, I just went out and bought the CD/DVD version and came home and watched the DVD and it made me realize how much work and effort they put into this album. I mean, the DVD was amazing. And book is unbealiveable, I love it.

I still perfer old Linkin Park over new but now I understand why they have changed and I respect them for that. Buying the album is so worth it though.

New CD isn't bad now, I kinda like the songs. I guess it's just "growing on me"?

Everyone, buy this album.

Back