The I bought MTM thread^^

I just picked up the special edition cd+dvd about a half hour ago, and am very pleased with it. I got it for only $16.99, so the price was definatly good. The artwork in it is very nice, and its styled like a book with the CD and DVD on opposite ends. Very nice. Haven't watched the DVD yet, but that'll happen eventually.

i guess u arent an lpfan4life anymore.

not everyone who buys the lp cd/dvd wants to have to copy the dvd and reburn it just to watch it.

anways bought the cd/dvd edition
the CD version isnt in a jewel case u dicks!
um lol getting that dvd was so hard. drove liek 10 minutes to buy it.
brought 22 bucks w/ me. the price tag said 25
ran home got 3 more dollars
came back
rang up.
price read 16.99
anger.

Hehe lol, i guess you wanted to bomb that place after you got the cd/dvd

i guess u arent an lpfan4life anymore.

Once again, i said i don't know about their new stuff. Just because i said that doesn't mean i'm not a fan. If i said i hated the new album, then yeah, you could say i'm not, but i didn't. Most of the songs seem to end too quickly. This CD is going to take a little while for me to fully enjoy, simply because it's nothing like their older stuff, thats all.

had to wait till evening to get it..due to roomie sleeping....got it at target....however the seller their said we could wait till more of the $9 cd packages would be brought out...ppl were starting to crowd around...including these thugs that could not stop cussing outloud! however i brought all my electronics home due to the fact im moving out of the dorms friday :)...so i had to use my brokedown laptop...still is good...i've listened to it....10x's alreaady....have it on repeat.:p

I got my Pre-Order on the 14th. ^_^ I know this has probably been asked before, but me being the lazy person I am doesn't feel like searching for it. Anyways, in the MTM thank you sections, Chester lists his kids, thanking them. I knew all but one: Isaiah. Who is that exactly? I also realize this is kind of off the thread topic. I just didn't want to waste space making a new thread. ^_^

I got mine today. I had this sacred opening ceremony which lasted about 3.6 seconds.

I'm just going to say, since I'm really not in my rant mode, that I can feel hearbeat again.

(Totally stoned from MTM)

hell yeeaahhh i bought it yesterday!!!!! its ****ing awesome, this book inside..and the dvd..fuuuck!!
there are pyramides of mtm in stores...everywhere u can read "our recommendation"..i saw some guys they held the album in their hands and said "u have to listen to given up.." it was amazing...everyone speaks about lp...:clap::clap::clap:

hell yeeaahhh i bought it yesterday!!!!! its ****ing awesome, this book inside..and the dvd..fuuuck!!
there are pyramides of mtm in stores...everywhere u can read "our recommendation"..i saw some guys they held the album in their hands and said "u have to listen to given up.." it was amazing...everyone speaks about lp...:clap::clap::clap:
hehe thats awesome, so what did you think of the dvd:)

haha, that was kind of the scene that I expected when I entered the music store to get my copy.

Well, too bad for me. I saw no one, except for some fat lady who was laughing with her friend about some Michael Jackson CD.

I had to run though the mall yeasterday from store to store to find a Special Edition,so consider you guys lucky,I grabbed one of the 2 they had

I got it! I got it! I got IT!
I GOT IT! =P
the CD/DVD thing is awesome. I love the guys... they're still crazy XD

Back