the keza journal

yes gd means good...lol :D
thanks for stopping by btw

hee hee, im going to an opera tomorrow, actually pretty excited about it, never been to one before, hope it isnt crap, it'll be in latin so im not gonna understand alot of it...well actually any of it!!!!
hmmm... :p

thanks people i hope i do too, thanku all for stopping by, im REALLY EXCITED, well thats an overstatment, my mums excitment is rubbing off on me a little....lol

never seen an opera too, seems interesting to me..have fun there!
and..bon appetit! :p

I dont really like being drunk, it only gives me a headache and i usually dont remember much, so i dont know if it was fun, so i dont drink much.

hey marizka!!!!
yeah it was ok, the drinking i mean, but i was up for about 2 hrs needing a drink and feeling like i was gonna throw up, my hand was shaking soooooo much as well, dont think i'll be drinking for a while after the aweful feeling i had the whole night....

my mum has made me sit down with her and listen to some opera...tres BORING!!! hopefully it will be more fun once there are people on a stage with funny wigs and costumes..lol

going out for a walk with me family...going to take my poor dog out (who probably hasnt been out since i left to go to school..lol so that should be fun, little STROLL in the woods...lol)

thats really all my news for today, may come back and update later....bu bi
love kerryann XxXxXx

thanks for coming heart lp..!and hi

im stuck in the house AGAIN!!!!!
MY SODDING BROTHER WAS HORRIBLE TO MY MUM SO HES IN BED AND I HAVE TO LK AFTER HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
grrrrrrrr...i wanted to go for a walk!!!!! :(

keza said:
thanks for coming heart lp..!and hi

im stuck in the house AGAIN!!!!!
MY SODDING BROTHER WAS HORRIBLE TO MY MUM SO HES IN BED AND I HAVE TO LK AFTER HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
grrrrrrrr...i wanted to go for a walk!!!!! :(

hiya :p
aah sry about that.
I wanted to go for a walk too but it´s really cold. Soo...rather not go out when it´s cold :p
ttyl

HEY IM BACK FROM THE OPERA...it was really...good!
yeah the music was fantastic, there was one bit though where it got REALLY dull and my mind started to wander to really random places....bad habit..but it was good, my mum made me dress up and now my feet are KILLING me, i hate wearing high shoes, give me my vans anyday and i'll be happy..lol

uwantme2b~my dogs name is bob...ahhh, he went out for his walk so he was happy..!
heart_lp~lol...its always cold here, one spot of sunshine and u see everyone getting excited and running out with their strap tops and mini skirts on... :D

MSG~i hate taking me dog out for walks now, since we moved to the city, walks are sooooooooooooo boring!!! i mean when i walk i like to look at things...here its..house....ugly 'modern' building....house....car....house....1 solitary tree...patch of grass under tree...house...its like arggggg *pull out hair*

anyway..yeah im going to stop rambling now...haha

arrrrrg just woke up, been made to get up at eight, and i am NOT a morning person...have to go and study soon, thins morning was prob not a good one, my brother didnt want to go to school, hes scared of his teacher who sounds like a right bitch...so i hope for her sake she doesnt run into my s-dad who would kill her right now...lol

anyway, i guess i should go and study...5 more minutes...

lol, yeah he was really angry, they have been gone for like over 2 hrs now so i hope he didnt kill her...hahaha...jk

yeah bob is cute...my mum wants 2 more dogs and she wants to call one archie and the other something like wallace...i think the last name was a joke though...

hey! glad the opera was fun! haha..my mind wander too..to the weirdest places lol..really i have a ****ed up mind ;)
I hate high shoes too, i have one pair, i only wear once or twice a year<as little as possible> at least once for our christmas gala...afterwards my feet felt like they would fall off any moment...
cool about the dogs..as u know im not allowed to have them:(..sucky.. ah well..ill live..
cya hon!

Back