the keza journal

hehe awww i was wondering why you werent on, mines being nice to me, hasnt logged me off in while...lol
yeah i saw it last week, it was really good, their uniform is the pits though, feel so bad for them lol^^

lol, poor kris, talk to me if you can kk? ^^ <3

i know and their taste, ' i dont like rock...' he is a weird ass kid though...my god!

awww thats so annoying!!!! yeah their uniforms have this kinda harry potterish look about them *shivers* id thought my uniform was bad lol... id help you kris but what with the massive ocean inbetween lol

Thats what I need help in.. i dozed off surring he last 15 minutes and didnt hear what we had for homework. But e-messenger is being nice to me...lol.

But the class wouldnt end. And it really isnt my fault, Lipkus wouldnt stop telling the class how great my poems were cuz they didnt tell the reader what I was talking about. Right, when I can write poems, pigs will fly and turn blue.

hey if someone else thinks theyre good they must be ok...lol
we cant go to sleep in our lessons, they dont let ur head bend in a way they cant see your eyes, its like constant eye contact with everyone, dont know how they do it lol...^^

Back