;)

;)
;)

hehe sorry I\m like hijacking your journal

Last edited by a moderator:
thats so unfairness!!!
lol
OMG HES SO GORGEOUS!!!
hijack it anytime lol...hes so luffly...arwww<33333 we were gonna ghet one of those kinda dogs but when we saw bob we kinda feel in love with him lol
<3

haa thankies sweetie
hes nine...we got him when he was a couple of weeks old
it was him and he had two brothers
when we went to pick him up his whole doggeh family was there...like his mum and dad, his gran was luffly she was a scotty dog hehe, and his aunts and uncles lol
<333
arwww

hahah funny.. I dunno what it was with benji.. no one wanted to buy him and he never seemed to be part of the group with his brothers and sisters.. so my mom and da bought him.. prolly when I only was like 1 month to 5 months old ^^

sooo u were like 8 when you got him? had any pets before him ?

why did no one want to buy him?? arwwwsss

yea about...we got him because my mum found out she was pregnant, she knew id be jealous so she got a dog...something for me to look after lol
we've had three dogs in total and thats it lol

when i lived in kenya we hada doberman
and in ireland we had a spaniel thats spaniel wasnt that good a dog...and we had to give it away><
rawr lol

haha oh so your brother is about nine now? so he grew up with the dog just as I did
man you've lived like everywhere.. I lived some blocks away till I was 5 but that's it

only pets I've had is Benji, some weird bird called Pukkie, many birds all named the same Petey petey etc >_< and many hamsters which I loved too :-D

haha yea he did...yupyups...bobs always been there with james...bob used to think he was james guard dog...all teh piccies we have of my brother when he was younger..bobs in the corner watching him lol

yea ive been to like 10 different schools and im still shy
ud think that would make me confident haha

pukkie thats realleh cute lol..uv had lots of diff animals! mine are all dogs haha

haha my dog had that with the whole fam, especially my mom. but I remember some pics where I was just a baby and he was somewhere in the back ^^.. my mom told me my dog could just walk in between the babybed things. ^^;

anyways we need more people in here

keza said:
yea ano...and teh mum is pretty freaking scareh so if she found out it would be like guns at dawn><
yea sometimes lol...like 'how much sweetie or yea id tap that' and its GHET A ****ING GF...its realleh annoying/embarrassing specially when im with my mum/stepdad lol...
i dunno he lked like a sheepdog but was kinda gingery instead of white...and he was all calm and tiredleh lking...the owner said his walks are realleh short because all he does is sleep>.<
yeah I'd tap that???
wtf... no comment haha
I'd never say anything like that to any girls though lol

arww franka yoor doggeh sounded like he realleh luffed yoo!! <3
yea haha

fribs lmfao why no comment? hahaha
yes but yore nice though arent yoo thats why yoo wouldnt those guys were gheyness>.<
hehe
<3

keza said:
update

wells today i got a lie in whoop great start to teh day haha^^

anyway...theres this lil boy thats being abit pervy and my mums worried about it...teh lil boy keeps asking to see wee boys naked (hes only seven) but hes going round asking lil 3 yr olds on our street and i think all teh mums are worried...so yea
my mum foned child line today and asked them what to do and they said to fone social services...i dunno if she'll do it as when yoo fone them they automatically bring teh police into it>.<

i dunno its a bit weird and i used to think teh wee boy was all right cuz he plays with my brother but now i cant look at him properly and feel realleh sorry for him...for him to be doing this, either, someones said to him what hes saying (meaning someones sexuallyasulted him)...or hes just seen it on teh telly or something randomly

anywho change of subject...took mon doggeh for a walk today and this randomer shouted something out his car at me...big fat perv rawr...so i shouted back
and we saw this doggeh and he was sooo cute!! his owner sed he had cancer so he might die soon which is realleh sad...>.<
ya

then i came home and watched tarzan woop ima cool haha
and my mum got me a new cd today to cheer me up haha which it did *smiles* its goodleh

hmm
thats about it realleh actuallee>.<

o my gosh, I love reading your updates! I love the lill details you add to it like:
-leh
-eh
-ima
-woop

it makes the update so funny even though when things are serious o.o
Anywho, as you said, that poor boy much have learned that from somewhere otherwise he would'nt really bother, would he? he's just freakin 7! o.o

It sure is sad about that poor doggie =,(
R.I.P. when it dies *nod*

so yesh, that's all from me.
*shmugglesh*

haha thankies sammi deareh<33 <33
yer typing like this makes it more interesting to type so i usualleh type more...not realleh a blessing for people that ghet fed up of me but there yoo go:D:D

yer my mums realleh worried...like not for my brother cuz hed tell him where to go but for all teh lil children who are like 3 etc...
<33
*huggles yoo* thankies for coming sweetie

update

well today i got up a bit lates...i wouldsa stayed in bed longer but
1) my doggeh was staring at me with his face like inches from mine this morning and i gotta fright
2)my brother was shouting likea maniac too...he tlks to my doggeh but choses to not tlk ina normal voice he like SHOUTS...and says teh same thing over and over again
like:
*puts on ghey high pitched voice* WHERES MY BOB-A-JOB THEN WHERES MY BOB-A-JOB THEN WHERES MY BOB-A-JOB THEN WHERES MY BOB-A-JOB THEN WHERES MY BOB-A-JOB THEN WHERES MY BOB-A-JOB THEN WHERES MY BOB-A-JOB THEN WHERES MY BOB-A-JOB THEN WHERES MY BOB-A-JOB THEN WHERES MY BOB-A-JOB THEN WHERES MY BOB-A-JOB THEN WHERES MY BOB-A-JOB THEN WHERES MY BOB-A-JOB THEN WHERES MY BOB-A-JOB THEN WHERES MY BOB-A-JOB THEN WHERES MY BOB-A-JOB THEN WHERES MY BOB-A-JOB THEN WHERES MY BOB-A-JOB THEN WHERES MY BOB-A-JOB THEN
bit like that

yea anywho
my mum foned teh social workers on that boy today:S so theyre gonna come tlk to people on teh street and teh parents some time this week
now my mums all worried shes done something bad...but i dont think she has...

hmm...i finallee told one of my friends about me not being able to come out with them loads because of money
i was just gonna not go but then i think she thinks im avoiding them
so i told her about my daddeh
and she said that she'd pay but i cant do that id feel bad...thing about jenny ish once she ghets an idea in her head yoo cant realleh put it out haha

anywho she was realleh cutleh and sed i can like stay at her house whenever i wants and she'll take me out to take my mind off stuff...so ima glad i told her

yer i have more to say but ive babbled enough so ima stop:D:D
<3

haha you have really sweet friends keza <3

and hmm lol funny your dog staring in your face.. I never had that cause my doggie couldn't walk stairs.. he was frightened of them..
lol annoying lil brother but hehe funny..

haha thankies franka deareh^^ <33

yea he does that a lot...to wake yoo i guess then when he seesur up he like starts jumping everywhere>.< s'abit annoying at times haha but hes luffly realleh

yea he ish haha...i was like screaming at him this morning...so he judt did it louder rawr *angree face* haha
arww yoor dog couldnt climb stairs ohhh no:(:(
<333
yoore doggeh was actuallee the cutest! <333

yer ima thinking either hes had soemthing done to him or hes seen someone else having it done to them i dunno =[ of maybe hes just a big perv

yer they are
but i guess when stuff like this happens yoo realleh see who ur friends are>.<
<3

yer so i guess i should kinda pity him but hes a freaky child
like in teh morning
(well not realleh morning cuz io dont ghet up that earleh) okaii so mid afternoon, i'll come downstairs and (our front door has like frosted glass) he'll have his face pressed against our door and is looking in and its like ARGHHHH in th morning to me haha
<3

keza said:
yer so i guess i should kinda pity him but hes a freaky child
like in teh morning
(well not realleh morning cuz io dont ghet up that earleh) okaii so mid afternoon, i'll come downstairs and (our front door has like frosted glass) he'll have his face pressed against our door and is looking in and its like ARGHHHH in th morning to me haha
<3
haha exactly what I meant...you like to sleep in don't you :p

0.0 okay I agree lol he is freaky...wtf is the deal with that...

Back