The Park Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I will, but been busy with uni work lately and other committments. I still love The Park :) What about you?

Put it this way, I crawl out of bed at around 3:45am, start work at 4:45, come home anywhere between 11am to 6pm, have sth to eat, have shower, watch news, get online for a bit, then in bed around 9am. If I'm lucky I'm awake enough to read and write before I pass out. It's taking a bit of getting used to the very early starts. When I'm in routine I'll be back more but for now even by 7am I'm almost ready for bed...

Don't get me wrong I have plenty of ideas and the will to write but at the moment work has taken priority. I just thought you were going to keep this afloat until I got back on my feet - ppl like Nailz and I don't want to see this collapse. Like I said, as busy as you are, if you can't or don't want to keep posting here maybe we can get someone else to do it until I can get organised - up to you :confused:

Do you want me to jump on AIM to discuss this topic privately, a one on one thing, or resort to PMing each other? BUT jumping on AIM will have delayed reactions. My computer just shut itself automatically just then in the middle of an episode with Peter Boyle in it (Frank from Everybody Loves Raymond) <3

Well seeing how much I cannot talk right now I have the ability to write like crazy, but because I am basically on a bad diet as I am on a 45% liquid diet, it's worn me down a lot, physically. I mean, I haven't had any dramas to wear me down emotionally, but it's the new piercing is taking its toll on me. Before I was in Narrandera with Dan, couldn't write cos he gets shitty that he's bored and he's got nothing to do while I sit and type away, mind me, the last update had some repurcussions in itself (I see where the guy is coming from....have done it to him a number of times though). And just been so tied up with uni and tonight, The X-Files, hahahaha love the x-files <3 and try to do some Graphics stuff. I gotta be up for PHT115 tomorrow and get there on time this time! 9 am - 12pm not much huh? Not when I have a tutor I freakin' hate. Along with being in so much pain wears me down.

Doesn't matter, like I said, if you want someone else to post say so, we can maybe get Nailz or someone to do it instead. I physically cannot be awake at midnight to do it anymore when I have to get up at around / just before 4am, it's not feasable for me right now. You said you would but I understand if you have commitments and no longer can. Having said that, if you can please keep the posts up, if you cant (for whatever reason) again say so and someone else will, thanks :)

The Park
is now undergoing
renovations

Both threads will be locked for your safety
So you don't get your apartment roof collapsing in on you when you're asleep.

Both threads will be locked
Until the renovations are over.

Question?
PM either me or Ravyn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back