the Revnge is coming American pigs (Off Topic Forum-retro post)

Mulism said:
i just wanna say I swear by Almighty Allah , the Rvenge is comming

and i swear me and mor than one billion muslim will saly americans like a littile sheep and it's Allies

Wait the Revege ameicains ,no one in this earth can stop it

Allah akbar in Battels we heat it , Allah akbat in enemies blow up
Dude your a dirty towell head you allah praising sand ****** america rules and your ppl will be raped and murdered in the most grusemest ways and i will personally crash a plane into your cave you stupid faggot your people hide in caves like coward bitches and blow themselves up cause they dont have the balls to fight. so why dont you go hide in your cave and **** a lizard you dirty camel jockey.

N_Truth said:
America is a country full of sinners - I am not muslim - or in support of terrorising America, but I do know the truth...America and the world are in its LAST days...

shut the **** up you sand ****** worshipper. how about i run a plane into your house you dirty faggot. here why dont you go to the nearest flea market and by a towell you ****ing jihad wannabe

Unregistered said:
shut the **** up you sand ****** worshipper. how about i run a plane into your house you dirty faggot. here why dont you go to the nearest flea market and by a towell you ****ing jihad wannabe

The host name is: cache-dtc-ac06.proxy.aol.com

Get a real ISP instead of AMERICA ONLINE, ya ****ing web surfer wannabe !!

dude he could be spoofing u on the isp... like i am with whatever might be showing up. i think im in india right now.:) u can tie in direct into an anonymous server and then post whatever u want. freakwarz i dont like ragheads and it seems u like em. thats ur prob.

Since your spoofing you won't mind,

Your showing up as:

IP Address: 203.197.248.108

Network: VSNL-IN

Bombay..hehe, cute.

[whois.apnic.net node-2]

Whois data copyright terms http://www.apnic.net/db/dbcopyright.html

inetnum: 203.197.0.0 - 203.197.255.255

netname: VSNL-IN

descr: Videsh Sanchar Nigam Ltd - India.

descr: Videsh Sanchar Bhawan, M.G. Road

descr: Fort, Bombay 400001

admin-c: IA15-AP

tech-c: VT43-AP

remarks: -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

remarks: This object can only be modified by APNIC hostmaster

remarks: If you wish to modify this object details please

remarks: send email to hostmaster@apnic.net with your organisation

remarks: account name in the subject line.

remarks: -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

mnt-by: APNIC-HM

mnt-lower: MAINT-VSNL-AP

mnt-routes: MAINT-VSNL-AP

changed: hm-changed@apnic.net 20040318

changed: hm-changed@apnic.net 20040319

source: APNIC

person: IP Administrator

nic-hdl: IA15-AP

e-mail: ip.admin@vsnl.co.in

address: 6th Floor, LVSB, VSNL

address: Kashinath Dhuru marg, Prabhadevi

address: Dadar(W), Mumbai 400028

address: India

phone: +91-22-56633503

fax-no: +91-22-24320132

changed: gpsingh@giasbm01.vsnl.net.in 20040312

mnt-by: MAINT-VSNL-AP

person: VSNL Tech

nic-hdl: VT43-AP

e-mail: ip.tech@vsnl.co.in

address: 6th Floor, LVSB, VSNL

address: Kashinath Dhuru marg, Prabhadevi

address: Dadar(W), Mumbai 400028

address: India

phone: +91-22-56633503

fax-no: +91-22-24320132

changed: kapilkumar.jain@vsnl.co.in 20040312

mnt-by: MAINT-VSNL-AP

...A stich in time, saves nine...

--[ Be Un-trusting and Un-trustworthy ]--

One easy solution to prevent this attack is not to rely
on address-based authentication. Disable all the r commands,
remove all .rhosts files and empty out the /etc/hosts.equiv file.
This will force all users to use other means of remote access
(telnet, ssh, skey, etc).

--[ Packet Filtering ]--

If your site has a direct connect to the Internet, you
can use your router to help you out. First make sure only hosts
on your internal LAN can particpate in trust-relationships (no
internal host should trust a host outside the LAN). Then simply
filter out all traffic from the outside (the Internet) that
puports to come from the inside (the LAN).

--[ Cryptographic Methods ]--

An obvious method to deter IP-spoofing is to require
all network traffic to be encrypted and/or authenticated. While
several solutions exist, it will be a while before such measures are
deployed as defacto standards.

--[ Initial Sequence Number Randomizing ]--

Since the sequence numbers are not choosen randomly (or
incremented randomly) this attack works. Bellovin describes a
fix for TCP that involves partitioning the sequence number space.
Each connection would have it's own seperate sequence number space.
The sequence numbers would still be incremented as before, however,
there would be no obvious or implied relationship between the
numbering in these spaces. Suggested is the following formula:

ISN=M+F(localhost,localport,remotehost,remoteport)

Where M is the 4 microsecond timer and F is a cryptographic hash.
F must not be computable from the outside or the attacker could
still guess sequence numbers. Bellovin suggests F be a hash of
the connection-id and a secret vector (a random number, or a host
related secret combined with the machine's boot time).

[SECTION IV. SOURCES]

-Books: TCP/IP Illustrated vols. I, II & III
-RFCs: 793, 1825, 1948
-People: Richard W. Stevens, and the users of the
Information Nexus for proofreading
-Sourcecode: rbone, mendax, SYNflood

Gotta love technology......AND HATE MICROSOFT

No you usually don't see an AOL spoof too much, I won't bother checking, but to your next point. Its not that I like Muslims, I just don't DISLIKE them. I do however hate EXTREMISTS.

If anybody has a problem with that, then they can simply surf elsewhere.

I don't care if I hate you or praise you, I'll let anybody have a fair shake except the ones who are just speading blatant propaganda.

Its not my place to deny anybody because I hate there beliefs, but it is my place to defend there right to be heard.

BTW, its people like you (probably CES BEING A BABY) that make people like Bob wanna close off the GUEST area alltogether. NO PRIDE, SO YOU HIDE

cheetah, its the priests who are pedophiles, and your not allowed to be gay in islam, AND your gonna burn for all eternity fool!

You know, I'm Muslim, but I seriously doubt that Islam will be able to make a significant blow against any place like this. We've become weaklings because Muslims like you are trying to coerce ideas, and you end up making people look upon our religion with disdain. It's about PEACE, not WAR. I bet you're one of the people that thinks Jihad means Holy War.

Peaceful Islam Kills said:
Omegabullshit.

Get a job and read a book blow boy. The koran doesn't give a **** and Muhamhead set his muslimes to the example. With promises to any pIslamic that dies killing us, virgins, young boys for pedophilic homosexual sex and endless drunkeness.

Myartar my ass. Your ether an allah pig **** or a liberal that likes making excuses for the camel rapist.
Dude! were you reading what I wrote or some other ****? I was not defending Islam in any ****ing way. In fact I was taking a stance on the other side of the fence completely by encouraging the Pisslam spank head to get somebody to kill him, Just cause you can sound out the words does not mean you can read. :D

Unregistered said:
Ok, i was listening to some of the **** u muslims right...u guys are filthy pigs, you treat your women like ****...who in gods name believes that if your good in life, you get to "**** BEAUTIFUL (virgin) WOMEN IN HEAVEN"..what kinda religion has such materialistic values?????, that has got to be ths stupidest **** i have ever heard. Another thing about muslims, is that in the Quar'an it is written that its ok to KILL people for your religion. How can we call that a "peaceful" religion. Please answer me, because anyone with the right mind would question this religion.
Oh man, another uneducated soul.

Hadith said:
The best among you (men) are those best to your wives
Hadith said:
Heaven is under your mothers feat.
Now, I can see why you'd accuse Islam or unfairness to women, but you're accusing the wrong thing. It's the people that do it, not the religion, it doesn't encourage it in any way.
By using such logic, I could easily say, "American men beat their wives to their Christianity is a religion of violence!"
Now refute that without changing your logic :rolleyes: it's people that are badm not religion. Islam is at its biggest stump in history right now, and it's appalling.
you get to "**** BEAUTIFUL (virgin) WOMEN IN HEAVEN"..what kinda religion has such materialistic values?????
It's not exactly that you get to **** them, yes indeed if your a single man that enters heaven, you will have a sort of wife. You can treat them pretty much however you want, aside from being bad, they're your wife. And seeing as these women were made in your perfect image of a women, if your lust is to **** a women senseless... and you went through life with more good than bad deeds, yes, you can do that, it's still a reflection of the person.

Another thing about muslims, is that in the Quar'an it is written that its ok to KILL people for your religion. How can we call that a "peaceful" religion.

004.092 said:
Never should a believer kill a believer... that alone refutes what you said.

Master_Jaffer said:
It's not exactly that you get to **** them, yes indeed if your a single man that enters heaven, you will have a sort of wife. You can treat them pretty much however you want, aside from being bad, they're your wife. And seeing as these women were made in your perfect image of a women, if your lust is to **** a women senseless... and you went through life with more good than bad deeds, yes, you can do that, it's still a reflection of the person.
It's not exactly that you get to **** them...it's just that you get to...**** them? Until now I have stayed away from the Muslim/Islam/Christianity debate because I don't know much about your faith, Jaffer. However, there is something that I must point out: First of all, I am making the assumption that you Jaffer are a mainstream believer in your faith and that you are a correct representative of what Islam truly preaches. Bearing that in mind, I will get to the point: Why would there be any need for any type of copulation in heaven? Sex is a physical act, granted it has great spiritual implications, but we would have no desire for it if we didn't have our physical bodies. One of the main reasons I don't believe we will have sex in heaven is because we will shed our physical bodies and become something considerably greater.

Just a hypothetical question for you Jaffer: What if a husband and wife entered into heaven and the idealistic image of the husband for himself was different than that of the wife's idealistic image of him? Would the wife see her husband differently than the rest of heaven would?

_Wow said:
It's not exactly that you get to **** them...it's just that you get to...**** them? Until now I have stayed away from the Muslim/Islam/Christianity debate because I don't know much about your faith, Jaffer. However, there is something that I must point out: First of all, I am making the assumption that you Jaffer are a mainstream believer in your faith and that you are a correct representative of what Islam truly preaches. Bearing that in mind, I will get to the point: Why would there be any need for any type of copulation in heaven? Sex is a physical act, granted it has great spiritual implications, but we would have no desire for it if we didn't have our physical bodies. One of the main reasons I don't believe we will have sex in heaven is because we will shed our physical bodies and become something considerably greater.

Just a hypothetical question for you Jaffer: What if a husband and wife entered into heaven and the idealistic image of the husband for himself was different than that of the wife's idealistic image of him? Would the wife see her husband differently than the rest of heaven would?

In heaven, we retain our physical bodies, from the prime of our life. We lose needs like hunger, or anything that detriments, but we don't lose things like taste and what not. According to Islam, that is.
As for your hypothetical question...
Hmmm...
I'm not sure of this... but I believe that in this right, the perfect image is not portrayed... I'll need to look into it.

Examples Of Muhammad As A Torturer In The Quran

Yes liberals Muhammad was a terrorist... These are all examples right from Islam's own works.

EXAMPLES OF MUHAMMAD AS A TORTURER IN THE QURAN:

Qur

Master_Jaffer said:
In heaven, we retain our physical bodies, from the prime of our life. We lose needs like hunger, or anything that detriments, but we don't lose things like taste and what not. According to Islam, that is.
As for your hypothetical question...
Hmmm...
I'm not sure of this... but I believe that in this right, the perfect image is not portrayed... I'll need to look into it.

hahahaha.... you muslim turds are really hilarious, haha..

When you ****ers bites the dust, the only things thats gonna happen is you getting buried underneath 3 feet of dirt.

****ing savages

This had to be one of the funniest vintage old school GF posts ever. Though I miss the one about the ex girlfriends...that one was a classic too.

I miss some of the old posts too..:(

KICKS SELF IN THE ASS AGAIN FOR DELETING THEM

But then again, we can always revive THIS ONE !!

We could, but this one was a TOTAL No-Holds Barred post. No spamming but a bunch of retards with no subsnatce, the smart ones, the fanatics, all of them. This was before the idiot box. :)

Yes, notice the MUSLIM propaganda has tamed down quite a lot... hmm.. makes me wanna search for another topic to rekindle.

That's what I been doing so far. Because copy thread are inevitable and most won't go searching for them. And since I have nothing to do today, I felt as if I should revive a few. This one was definitely a major classic. I still like that guest that told the other guy to **** a lizard. :D

My favorite part of this post, is watching "PIK" (Peacefull Islam Kills) spew his retarded rants..

Hmm, I miss that *******, I even made Bob make him a Legacy Member even though his MEMBER post total didn't qualify... he was my favorite troll to mess with:( , I go out of my way to make him a legacy, and THIS is how he treats me ?? By never showing up any more.... damn him... remind me to IDIOT BOX him if he happens to pop in again.... you know... for old times sake.:D