the Revnge is coming American pigs (Off Topic Forum-retro post)

Hahahaha will do...those guest people were quite the charachters I must admit, as were some unregistered people. But since the Islam thing has kinda dies down, what are the favorites rants of these days?

RoyalOrleans said:
Yeah... I saw a Yahoo! Spider viewing a "******" thread last week.

Did you hear about Seinfeld's Kramer going ballistic over a couple of hecklers in his audience?

On the news his words are bleeped out, and the reporters are saying he used the "N" word. There's a video on a canuck site. All the good bits bleeped out, of course.

builder said:
Did you hear about Seinfeld's Kramer going ballistic over a couple of hecklers in his audience?

On the news his words are bleeped out, and the reporters are saying he used the "N" word. There's a video on a canuck site. All the good bits bleeped out, of course.

This is news to me.

I always figured Michael Richards was an odd ostrich.

His whole persona is based on a weirdo.

LOS ANGELES - Michael Richards said Monday he spewed racial epithets during a stand-up comedy routine because he lost his cool while being heckled and not because he's a bigot.

"For me to be at a comedy club and flip out and say this crap, I'm deeply, deeply sorry," the former "Seinfeld" co-star said during a satellite appearance for David Letterman's "Late Show" in New York.

"I'm not a racist. That's what's so insane about this," Richards said, his tone becoming angry and frustrated as he defended himself. A clip from the show played on CBS before "Late Show" aired Monday night.

Richards described himself as going into "a rage" over the two audience members who interrupted his act Friday at the Laugh Factory in West Hollywood. Richards responded to the black hecklers with repeated use of the "n word" and profanities.

Story here.

WE ARE ALL RACIST ! ! !

Yes! Even you....

Yeah yeah! Reading this... you are a racist too!

Some of us just have the balls to admit it... We are not afraid of being called names...

fullauto said:
WE ARE ALL RACIST ! ! !

Yes! Even you....

Yeah yeah! Reading this... you are a racist too!

Some of us just have the balls to admit it... We are not afraid of being called names...
Glad I didn't read that.