the 'White Voice'.. huh??

fullauto

do any of the white people here know anyone that speaks like that, or speak like that themsleves?

How well do you think a comedy rutine would be accepted if I just went on stage and walked like a monkey and said, "abba dooba deeba abba dabba fabba abba!"

I would probably get shot on the way to the VA... hasn't this tolerance **** gone a little too far in one direction?

fullauto said:
do any of the white people here know anyone that speaks like that, or speak like that themsleves?

How well do you think a comedy rutine would be accepted if I just went on stage and walked like a monkey and said, "abba dooba deeba abba dabba fabba abba!"

I would probably get shot on the way to the VA... hasn't this tolerance **** gone a little too far in one direction?

Am I the only one who thinks the key word in the thread title is "huh"??

i probably am...but well see

Every yuppie I ever met and pretty much entire towns of upity rich white folk that spend their summers in all the ridiculously huge mansions in all the shore towns areoung here LOL I am not kidding you one bit!!!! These folks have fashioned themselves on SnL characters

tizz said:
Every yuppie I ever met and pretty much entire towns of upity rich white folk that spend their summers in all the ridiculously huge mansions in all the shore towns areoung here LOL I am not kidding you one bit!!!! These folks have fashioned themselves on SnL characters

ahhhh Tiz... solving the worlds problems one semester at a time!

UUMMM What now? Semester? Damn more poor assumptions from a child. You try living at the Jersey shore and tell me people don't actually sound like eddie murphy's parody. How old do you think I am anyway? Semester?

tizz said:
UUMMM What now? Semester? Damn more poor assumptions from a child. You try living at the Jersey shore and tell me people don't actually sound like eddie murphy's parody. How old do you think I am anyway? Semester?

Well you come to south providence and tell me they don't sound like a bunch of apes... The point is, if the joke was turned, and someone made fun of the way black people speak, the ACLU and all your grapenut eating friends would crucify them... It's discrimination, and wrong!

"If you're 20 years old and you're not a liberal, you have no heart!
If your're 30 years old and you're not a conservative, you have no brain!"

That would make you, mentally at least.... say.... 21 give or take a year

Ok, I'm wondering what the FACTED SUBJECT MATTER HERE IS>!

This thread started with a post of only half of ones thoughts, as if it were in mid conversation and only the latter half was posted.

K, so now, how about re-starting the thread with a subject, example of the subject, thought on it, and a question.

Maybe I'll go start a thread, "How do I change this exhaust manifold?" .....I'll just leave out the necessary facts like what make and model auto it is and hope someone will post a proper repair response... :D

fullauto said:
Well you come to south providence and tell me they don't sound like a bunch of apes... The point is, if the joke was turned, and someone made fun of the way black people speak, the ACLU and all your grapenut eating friends would crucify them... It's discrimination, and wrong!

"If you're 20 years old and you're not a liberal, you have no heart!
If your're 30 years old and you're not a conservative, you have no brain!"

That would make you, mentally at least.... say.... 21 give or take a year

Well I grew up in a very diversified enviornment and was not introduced to the stereotypes characterized by jokes until I was much older and that was from teh media. So excuse me if I have a different perspective based on my experience. As for liberal and conservative crap I am really not either difinitively. My opinions are based on the issues not which side of the fence I stand on. I don't agree with where the ACLU has been heading the last few years as they have taken things to an extreme and that is dangerous for eveyone. I also can't agree with anyone in a position of authority who publically does something that will inevitably twisted into a reason to hate. With power and authority come responsiblity and if you are not willing to take on that responsibility and choose your words and actions accordingly then it is likely you don't deserve to be in such a position

Ahhhh... the media card! Haven't seen that one played in a while... How about a race card... got one of those? NO? I'll go fish!

fullauto said:

Say what?People does this make sense to you? :confused:
This is a big ****in' ''HUH?''

The only problem with being white, to me, is that I don't get enough white chicks. If I were black... perhaps I could get me a fine honky-bitch.

fullauto said:
Ahhhh... the media card! Haven't seen that one played in a while... How about a race card... got one of those? NO? I'll go fish!

Not using a media card just stating that my first experience with ethnic stereotypes was teh media. i never said tat was the only exp[erience, just the first. Read it first.