This board is being targeted

Builder on the P.D. forum said:
What the....? Knew we should have used aliases. .

Got some chins wagging. Perhaps this thread should be moved to the policy area
The point I'm trying to make builder, is here, we don't CARE if someone wants to link to another forum, we don't care if people want to flame each other, and we don't care what side of the political map you fall on, and we don't care what religion you practice, when you stop using common sense on here... then we care..

By your moderator BANNING and then DELETING/MOVING the thread from your BBS because he is simply afraid of a little competition from a board that has grown VERY VERY quickly because of its notoriety for saying how it REALLY IS then he has proven that he is NOT an advocate to TRUE FREE SPEECH nor is he an advocate to the First Amendment

COMMIE ******* !!
View attachment 207

Attachments

• f083e6ece4662be6a2603f8f95db2dd1.jpg
    f083e6ece4662be6a2603f8f95db2dd1.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 50
Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, really not seeing what's funny about a picture of a poor creature suffering because of human testing. Is that just me?

Heheheheh -nice to see your mods here are switched on. Typical Taliban style though...tipped off by an informant! :D

PD has it's place - if you're into a reasonably civilised debate type forum then it's decent. It used to be much better, but there's only so many topics you can flog to death before they're all done. Then it reverts to TV shows and current events. People have been banned from there usually because they're abusive and offer nothing substantial to the discussions - you can have whatever view you like there, but just spewing expletives and attacking people is a no-no...hey - I don't make the rules.

My thoughts on this site? Well it's interesting that you have at least 1 muslim here - makes the Islam discussions more interesting. I'm pretty thick skinned, so I like the free speech allowance (it helps those who can't muster much of an argument otherwise ;) )

I like the forum software - really cool. The range of topics seems fairly limited on my first glance around the place, but reasonable.

Overall I'd give it a 7/10. I'd give PD a 6/10. Does this mean I'm defecting? No. It's not an either-or, but both. I think I could enjoy coming here to vent occassionally, maybe pick on some racists, or shed a little light on nasties like homosexuality and islam.

And I reckon some of the more serious debaters could enjoy themselves in PD.

It's all good. :)

1 Muslim ??

TRY 3 !!!

ONE OF THE MUSLIMS IS A MODERATOR, AND HE'S FROM THE MID EAST (EGYPT) !!!!!!

TOP THAT !!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAAA !!!!

WE ROCK !!!!!

1 Muslim ??

TRY 3 !!!

ONE OF THE MUSLIMS IS A MODERATOR, AND HE'S FROM THE MID EAST (JORDAN)

Wow - you guys are more # #@& up than I realised!! :D

Looks like I'll be needed here...although I can assume to counter the 3 nutters you mention :eek: there must be many more sane people. :cool:

cybacaT said:
Wow - you guys are more # #@& up than I realised!! :D

Looks like I'll be needed here...although I can assume to counter the 3 nutters you mention :eek: there must be many more sane people. :cool:

So far your debate rebuttal against the Muslims, has proven to be, at best, SLOPPY !! Perhaps you should brush up a bit.

piratespammer

Go on - give us a clue - did we get on well on PD?

phreakwars

I guess if the debate on islam was being judged by the funniest clipart, then you're a dead-set winner!!

But if it's being judged by actual debate, you'll need to do better.

Oh - and by the way - where do you islam apologists get off?? Haven't enough people died already? Wake up sunshine!

cybacaT said:
piratespammer

phreakwars

I guess if the debate on islam was being judged by the funniest clipart, then you're a dead-set winner!!

But if it's being judged by actual debate, you'll need to do better.

Oh - and by the way - where do you islam apologists get off?? Haven't enough people died already? Wake up sunshine!

I don't believe the ISLAM debate is the topic of this thread, further more for someone who seems to think they know the "WAYS OF ISLAM" you sure have a hard time accepting a credible source for a correct interpretation of the Qur'an, is it because it doesn't fit your PROPAGANDA cut and paste ??

cybacaT said:
piratespammer

It's not you I have a problem with - although i think your 'pirate' charade is petty. It's your ******* admin. I went under the name of 'Margaret Bland'. And if JG doubts me, just tell him from me that he's a terrible singer and I'd like to shove his guitar up his nazi arse ...he'll understand the meaning in that.

I think he'd better reinstate Macca. He's banned enough people arbitrarily and unfairly without adding yet another . Unless he wants me to spill a little more dirt on him...

cybacaT said:
Heheheheh -nice to see your mods here are switched on. Typical Taliban style though...tipped off by an informant! :D
how unfortunate that it was by one of your own....But let me reassure you...if you would have come here undedected you would have been laughed out of here far worse than you are now....trust me...its a welcome game...and none of us are worried!

cybacaT said:
PD has it's place - if you're into a reasonably civilised debate type forum then it's decent. It used to be much better, but there's only so many topics you can flog to death before they're all done. Then it reverts to TV shows and current events.
PD has its place..but it has no place here...and im sorry that your topics have become dull and boring....Maybe because you have about 20 or more odd subcategories...maybe there is just too much choice...quit trying to cater to everyone and just leave it to the basics...maybe that will help
cybacaT said:
People have been banned from there usually because they're abusive and offer nothing substantial to the discussions - you can have whatever view you like there, but just spewing expletives and attacking people is a no-no...hey - I don't make the rules.
then maybe you have it all wrong..you should have just come here...you can flame anyone here all you want...but if you do it without any backing what so ever..you get the same fate....Intelligent flames are warrented...calling someone a bad name just because...sure it deserves a good banning...or in our case..a good idiot box...(sorry tiz)

cybacaT said:
I like the forum software - really cool. The range of topics seems fairly limited on my first glance around the place, but reasonable.
I also enjoy your cookie cutter "run o' the mill" site myself. Never seen that format before!

cybacaT said:
Overall I'd give it a 7/10. I'd give PD a 6/10. Does this mean I'm defecting? No. It's not an either-or, but both. I think I could enjoy coming here to vent occassionally, maybe pick on some racists, or shed a little light on nasties like homosexuality and islam.
Im interested on the "nasties" of homosexuality myself...I am ready for your input...after all im new to that subject...

cybacaT said:
And I reckon some of the more serious debaters could enjoy themselves in PD.

It's all good. :)
Sure ill bet they might...just not the ones from here....I saw your site...too many choices..it was quite annoying..there something to be said about simplicity!

.Cmon bitch lets go!

Pirate Spammer said:
It's not you I have a problem with - although i think your 'pirate' charade is petty. It's your ******* admin. I went under the name of 'Margaret Bland'. And if JG doubts me, just tell him from me that he's a terrible singer and I'd like to shove his guitar up his nazi arse ...he'll understand the meaning in that.

I think he'd better reinstate Macca. He's banned enough people arbitrarily and unfairly without adding yet another . Unless he wants me to spill a little more dirt on him...

Spill it. :cool:

Back