Useless Muslim Scumbags!!!

Hugh G. Rekshun said:
Muslims need not our help with their own demise. God will sort them out in due course.

That's one of the most sensible things i have hear here so far. I myself do not believe in god but if what they say is true, they will be in for a hell of a bad time when they do finally meet Allah in the next life.

50 virgins my arse :p

OTC said:
**** it.

I can't really be arsed with any of this **** so will someone just retract all my posts or something.

Builder you won...........i think. Anyway i'm off for a quick spliff.

That's not a bad idea, actually.

Oh, and there is no "winners" here. Just usurpers and underlings. The handles change regularly. ;)

How many Brits does it take to screw in a light bulb?

I dunno...maybe two. One to figure out what it does and the other to figure out where it goes.....kinda like a tallywhacker :)

Oh your back.

Better get you an extra special pink cigar eh for that two bucks you need for a small tab of crystal meth.

OTC said:
must not have been my mum because she doesn't like loser americans.

Must have been yours mate.

She was liking some American last night.:D Or was that licking.:p I think there was a little of both.:D

Lol NazzNegg, you must be the resident tortured emo.

"I am so dark and mysterious, Every piece of personal information i choose to let you see is full of death and morbid stuff! Souls! Die! GRRRR, i am so hard, i would never talk to you this way in real life caus I, NazzNegg am just a big ****in blow-hard ***** who like to sit up all night trying to suck my own needle dick GRRR Death! Pain! Darkness shall rule the world....."

whats up Neggy? Cant think of a suitable argument so you blubber your way through a thread telling everyone to suck ****? :D
Now just get back to sucking **** with your ass
How the **** does someone suck **** with their ass then Neggy? Is it something you know a lot about?

New names to add to the list:

Britain_FTW

and

OTC

Britain Fat Toothless Wanker

and Oversized Toothless Cocksucker

Kinda like one in the same, don't ya think?

Hugh G. Rekshun said:
New names to add to the list:

Britain_FTW

and

OTC

Britain Fat Toothless Wanker

and Oversized Toothless Cocksucker

Kinda like one in the same, don't ya think?

Wow and your last name looks like i could change it to rectum.

Teehee lets make more mindless drool.

Well OTC i think its blindingly apparent that these half wits cannot argue their way out of a paper bag. I usually hate debates caus I am so crap but i feel like king of the hill here! I mean for starters:

The mods modify posts to make people look dumb

The emos simply insult everyone

Back