What are you listening to? Volume 6.0

^ :rofl: I feel sorry for your neighbors.

I'm listening to death-crys on Soulcalibur IV. And the over-dramatic junk Kilik is blathering. And now, because I'm sick of listening to them...

Listening to Meaning of Life - Disturbed

^ :rofl: I feel sorry for your neighbors.

I'm listening to death-crys on Soulcalibur IV. And the over-dramatic junk Kilik is blathering. And now, because I'm sick of listening to them...

Listening to Meaning of Life - Disturbed
Don't, their old. Not that age is a bad thing, but they're the surly type. They're the ones opening an Antiques store right next door to me. I have to hear them drilling and hammering to all hours, they have to put up with David barking back at them through my stereo, that's the trade-off. So far the cops haven't been called. I look so sweet and innocent with my glasses on the cops probably wouldn't suspect me to listen to such music anyway - my bosses at work still don't believe it! Yay for me![:-}

Protection - Massive Attack

And IMHO Sarah, I reckon Behind Blue Eyes was their best. Not theirs originally I know, but still a good song - by LB standards ;)

Don't, their old. Not that age is a bad thing, but they're the surly type. They're the ones opening an Antiques store right next door to me. I have to hear them drilling and hammering to all hours, they have to put up with David barking back at them through my stereo, that's the trade-off. So far the cops haven't been called. I look so sweet and innocent with my glasses on the cops probably wouldn't suspect me to listen to such music anyway - my bosses at work still don't believe it! Yay for me![:-}

Protection - Massive Attack

And IMHO Sarah, I reckon Behind Blue Eyes was their best. Not theirs originally I know, but still a good song - by LB standards ;)

Sounds fair to me :thumbsup: I'd say they're getting off easy.

Liberate - Disturbed. Finally got aroudn to ripping Believe [:-}

Back