What is your favorite LP cd?

• Hybrid Theory

Votes: 45 42.9%
  • Meteora

Votes: 46 43.8%
  • MTM

Votes: 34 32.4%

• Total voters
Well, I think I've a conflict (personal one) between Meteora and Hybrid Theory!! I really love both, but MTM is also a great album: I really like "What I've done", "Given up" or "Bleed it out" (Besides, for the first time I've got to create a flammenco dance with "What I've done" and "Given up". I've had no way to do this with HT and Meteora.. hehehe, I dont know if it's a nice dance, I think so, but well, it's a own creation, and I'm glad of it!!:eek: )

But anyway, there is something I really, really dislike it. Today I've gone to a big store (where you can find anything: food, clothes...) and I've read a little bit The Rolling Stone magazine. Honestly, I dont know why but when I went to the magazines shelves, and I saw this magazine, I took it and as soon as I opened IT, I've found of my eyes a MTM's criticism from some experts: IT WAS AWFUL!! I really felt sadness for our boys... If I were them and I read this, I'd be depressed or something like this... I think we've enough of so many criticism... if someone doesnt like this album, that's ok but please, keep your personal and impolite opinion just for you. I DONT WANT IT!! With these kind of criticisms I feel different from others, as I wasnt a good LP fan as others who prefer HB ot Meteora. :'(

LP will be LP always, without matter if they play the style of HB or they change for a MTM style. And that's ok if you've a preference but I think nobody has the power to ruin a hard job as this one and the taste from many people. Nobody have this power yet, even if you're a critic...

Well, I think I've a conflict (personal one) between Meteora and Hybrid Theory!! I really love both, but MTM is also a great album: I really like "What I've done", "Given up" or "Bleed it out" (Besides, for the first time I've got to create a flammenco dance with "What I've done" and "Given up". I've had no way to do this with HT and Meteora.. hehehe, I dont know if it's a nice dance, I think so, but well, it's a own creation, and I'm glad of it!!:eek: )

But anyway, there is something I really, really dislike it. Today I've gone to a big store (where you can find anything: food, clothes...) and I've read a little bit The Rolling Stone magazine. Honestly, I dont know why but when I went to the magazines shelves, and I saw this magazine, I took it and as soon as I opened IT, I've found of my eyes a MTM's criticism from some experts: IT WAS AWFUL!! I really felt sadness for our boys... If I were them and I read this, I'd be depressed or something like this... I think we've enough of so many criticism... if someone doesnt like this album, that's ok but please, keep your personal and impolite opinion just for you. I DONT WANT IT!! With these kind of criticisms I feel different from others, as I wasnt a good LP fan as others who prefer HB ot Meteora. :'(

LP will be LP always, without matter if they play the style of HB or they change for a MTM style. And that's ok if you've a preference but I think nobody has the power to ruin a hard job as this one and the taste from many people. Nobody have this power yet, even if you're a critic...

You should really be a writer or something lol...
With that kinda answers on so simple questions, awesome:p

the critics never liked lp alot, don't pay attention to reviews, just listen to the album and create your own opinion about it:)

they have a right to say how they liked MTM. and maybe they didn't like it cause maybe it isn't such a masterpiece

the reason for all the bad reviews is cause of the MAYOR hype warner,fans just about everyone gave MTM.. when it came out and it wasent as anyone expected it, the bashing started, and yeah they can say what thay want i really dont care, they need to put something in the mag to sell it

HT I believe was one of their best, but they are all pretty evened out on my list at the moment. With the small changes between HT and Medeora and then the big change to create MTM. Not bad and not boring. I like their new style, but they better not become a boyband or anything or I'm out.

Nice post by the way. That's a good way to tell people what YOU think.:eek:k: :thumbsup: :clap: [:-} The hell with what those critics think. If on individual likes it, they shouldn't be told any different.

Nice post by the way. That's a good way to tell people what YOU think.:eek:k: :thumbsup: :clap: [:-} The hell with what those critics think. If on individual likes it, they shouldn't be told any different.

Thanks, dear. Your words've been very kind. (well all of you had nice words to me:Linkin_lp_park ( I know it, you told me that before, and believe me, I'm working in it!!)GraDoN( an award for the longest post?? Well, I've enough if my posts transmit you something ;) )untitled and so on) and of course you!!;)

Sincerely, I dont know if it's the right way (of course, these are my personal thoughts. I'm not a dictator- not please- so I dont want to say that what I think it's just the only and the right way to follow). I just wanted to say that I hate, I REALLY HATE negative opinions, 'cos I think everything has a nice thing. Besides, for me, music is art and all kind of art have to be respect. If a poem talks us about someone's feelings... why not a song? and who we are to laugh about a song, about someone's feeling? Well, that's what I think...:eek: and maybe I wont be rich, I dont have political powers... maybe I will be nobody special in this world BUT while Sun doesnt go down inside me, I'll fight for what I think is true. After all, I'm not powerful, but I've words's power and with them, I've enough, I dont want nothing more!! :)

well its the critics views, and theyre free to express em, same as you are right now

people are gonna like, people are gonna hate, who are we to tell people what to think?

im still meteora, though right now im immersing myself in MTM, if i compared it on first listens only, meteora hands down, it was alot easier to get into(it was my first album) and it was alot more energetic, not that MTM isnt bad, i just feel it lacks that lil punch that meteora had with like DS,faint and HT with APFMH and OSC and so on.

Hazi[LP]Tonz;512286 said:
well its the critics views, and theyre free to express em, same as you are right now

people are gonna like, people are gonna hate, who are we to tell people what to think?

We're nobody to tell what someone have to do. We're nobody to decide for others. We're nobody to choose others's destiny. And the first "no one" is me. I think one of the most important characteristic men and women hve is their, our freedom. We're lucky (at least all who are living in a democratic country) of having a personal opinion and to have the right to express it freely, but it doesnt mean that, sometimes, we should think a little bit on what we're going to say, what words are going to be used and if that are right for the moment and for our listener. From my point of view, it hasnt the same impression to say: " Honestly,I prefer HB than MTM 'cos..." and so on, than "MTM is the bigger **** I've ever listened. You're a fool if you buy it". You can be saying the same, but the difference between both is that in the last one choice hasnt any respect at all. And if we have the opportunity to be free, we should obligate us not to make our opinion as if it was the primordial one... after all, we can be wrong.

Definitevely, of course, express yourself all that you want, you're free but, please take care of them, because sometimes words can hurt more than weapon. You see, freedom is something great but it takes a hard responsibility too, and not everybody have it.

@By the way, forgive 'cos I've broken the thread for a while. I hope you can accept my pardon.

1Crawling is the song that made me a LINKIN PARK ADDICTIVE So Ill chose Hybrid theory cause its the first one, the chapter one, all began to me...
2MTM cause man its amazing this album is a jewel
3Meteora agggh didnt really like it honestly it was ok ...

Back