"What Ive Done" 30 second clip

For me...its nice...kinda poppy but not way to bad, its more mature. I doubt the whole album will sound like that song (I hope). I do wish it was something heavier but many bands put out songs like this and are respectable.

EDIT: And yay no 3 chords only :D

I really like it, i was a fan 6 years ago before i really knew music, so i wasn't a fan b/c they were heavier, personally I like Meteora more than Hybrid Theory, HT is kinda KINDA (little) like slipknot or another nu-metal band, but Meteora is almost undefinable.

that's the worst thing I've ever heard by LP.

wow. what kind of **** is this :(
I've noticed you say this about everything that LP does that doesn't completely and totally please you.

It's a 30 second clip, wait until you hear the whole song before passing judgement.

Plus I'm sure it will grow on you. Everything else seems to.

Damn! This song is soooo softy..

I expect em to be heavier, faster..more agressive than qwerty
This song sucks big time in my opinion
Maybe rest of the album will be better

SH*T!!! i cant hear that, i dont hav phones here and the columns dont work.... AAAAGGGGHHH!! I WANNA HEAR IT!!!
I'LL BE BACK... 'im gonna try yo get some phones..[:-}

Personally, i dont think its as different as i was expecting. I mean i wasnt expecting disco and blues lol but i was expecting something different. I like the song. I think it still has a LP sound to it.

Hmmm, I like it, but still dont really know what to think. I even got it on my phone as a ringtone and stuff. To me it is a definate change and if its like this I really still hope there are some hard songs on there! :)

I'm sure there will be some hard songs on there:) as they have changed their sound (I love the 30 second clip) i don't expect that the whole album will be like the 1st single, as said before, look at Meteora 1st single, Somewhere i Belong, to my opinion it's not the best song of Meteora, and i think it is the same here, i think the new single is great (from the 30 secs i've heard) but i think there will be a lot songs that are waaay better:)But in my opinion, i love their old stuff, but i love their new direction as well!I think it sounds great!

Back