LOL,he is scary 2 dead:p.
What scares me?
*Dead
*Bugs such as spiders,****roaches,and weird insects
*Loneliness
*Blood
*Murderers
*Killed bodies
*When the lights goes out(I don´t like to be alone in the dark)
*Rain Storms
*Weird sounds
*Good horror movies such as The Ring,The Grunge etc

And...I think those are all for now....

People coming up behind me. This guy did that tonight at the Astro. I screamed and fell down. I knew him though. I had no idea he was coming. *paranoia*

4everLP_Shinoda said:
LOL,he is scary 2 dead:p.
What scares me?
*Dead
*Bugs such as spiders,****roaches,and weird insects
*Loneliness
*Blood
*Murderers
*Killed bodies
*When the lights goes out(I don´t like to be alone in the dark)
*Rain Storms
*Weird sounds
*Good horror movies such as The Ring,The Grunge etc

And...I think those are all for now....
horror movies never scare me rly.. i usually find them more funny than scary :D

Needles
public speaking
the dispute between the countries of the world
nuclear weapons
if LP splits up
dogs (big ones, especially if they have rabies)

i get scared of the veiw outside my window, its on a main road and there are constantly freaky druggie people walking outside it
they always cat call through the fence so i keep my curtains drawn 24/7

2 think dat wen i grow up and i go 2 collage ill be a huge snob.......and plastic if u no wat i mean.........im pretty fat......actually not sooooooo fat but fine.....and im workin on gettin thin and people say dat i look soooooo good dat after i get thinner i wont be able 2 go out of my house........u no wt i mean rite??......and i feel scared dat maybe.......after i go 2 collage ill have a huge attitude problem.....kause of my good looks(im not boasting)

One word..."Death".

I think about it too much, always wonderin what the hell happens when you die, i don't just believe that you go to heaven and stuff, what would be the point in having a hell then?

Anyways, yea.

lpfanforlifeo9o4, we r already in hell........we dont need 2 wory abt dat......if we r goood people we will go 2 heven if we r bad we will go 2 hell dat is we will be re born..

^ I don't really believe in that heaven and hell stuff to tell you the truth lol. I don't know what to believe these days ¬.¬ Lol, although it would be kinda reassuring to know that you just don't completely dissapear after you leave the face of this world forever =P. Mhmm you will be rewarded for your kindness in heaven and that stuff. Hmmm. I don't know. Although I'm sure a lot of people will go to hell. We've all done bad things and commited "sins" in our lives I'm sure. Not trying to scare anyone btw :) Just wondering.

I'm kinda scared that if I die, I'll just be gone. Not a scrape of a memory and nobody will remember me lol. I wanna have an impact on somebodies life before I go =D

i hate being alone or doing things alone!!! when i was a kid n when i would get lost i would go crazy because i couldnt see anyone i know!!! its scraey thinking that pervert could just grab u n take u away!!ive had family members that have jumped n also taken for a month!!!n its scarey!!!!another scarey thing r ghost i beleive there is another side , there is heaven, hell n in between the other side which we cant explain but there is something around us!!!!

Back