What turns you off when it comes to a partner.

LilBit said:
+5684318

A smile is the first thing I notice. :D

Another thing that really turns me off is when guys are ****y and think they are God's gift to women.

I knew this guy once, he was REALLY nice, BUT he had stains on his teeth like I had never seen, there were some green ones, not like spinach stuck in his teeth but like someone had colored part of the tooth green and then there were black stains as well. A close friend of mine told me he would be a great person to go out with but just talking to the guy made my stomach turn because of those stains in his teeth. If I could talk with him and not see his teeth I was fine. I just could'nt imagine kissing someone with teeth like that. I think I might have been sick from it.

Vander said:
I suppose it depend on the body we are referring to. When I think undersized, I think of big girls in spandex or daisy-dukes. That is just nasty.
Even on a good body there is such a thing as too small. Breasts smashed flat by the shirt, and back-fat hanging over the top of undersized low riding jeans is just sloppy looking, even on a decent body.

Well, take a look at my signature. That's what I mean.

RoyalOrleans said:
LOL. I saw your signature already. How could I not... It had me mesmerized for several minutes.
Even that is a little much for me. I wouldn't mind seeing that in the bedroom but not walking around in public. It fits in to much with that

RoyalOrleans said:

Personally I can't stand **** that Big. I find them horribly unattractive and it brings down the rest of a gals image too. Atleast if they have a shitty teeth the rest still looks good,triple-Ds just are too damn noticable to ignore. I draw the line around a C cup. :eek:

RoyalOrleans said:
Is it just me, or do they look so fake and hard that you could bounce a quarter off of them? Perhaps a bit over-filled. They just don't look soft and squishy like boobs should be. She should probably stay away from sharp corners.

a woman on a harley who thinks she is the baddest bitch around.

a flat ass. i can see the most beautiful woman in the world but if she has a flat ass i can't deal with it.

skinny legs (i love me some thick thighs)

tall women. my wife is 5'0 and my ex is 4'9

facial hair

Men under 6' tall
Men that are younger than me
Men with red hair
Men with curly hair
Sissy men
Men that don't get my humor/sarcasm and take everything I say at face value
Men that are too serious and uptight

ToriAllen said:
Men under 6' tall
Men with red hair
Men with curly hair
Sissy men

I have to agree with Tori, I don't have time to explain if the guy doesn't get me.

ToriAllen said:
Men under 6' tall
Men with red hair
Men with curly hair
Sissy men
Boy, builder doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell does he ??

ToriAllen said:
Men under 6' tall
Men with red hair
Men with curly hair
Sissy men

1) That's me.
2) That's me.
3) Hmmm, got lucky.
4) That's me (if I let my hair grow).
5) Can't say, opinion based.
6) Can't say.
7) I appear to be that way.

Problem with women who make lists like this is that if you get ONE ding it is all over. Then again, who's to say I'm not choosy myself? :)

ToriAllen said:
Men with red hair

My hair color in my youth was red, but as I've aged it has turned darker and darker. I'm afraid any kids of mine will have red hair until they get pass their early teens.

phreakwars said:
Boy, builder doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell does he ??

Boy you read my mind on that one! :D

I hate women that wear to much makeup.
And I especially hate women that wear to much perfume. Oh please girls a little goes a long long long way. What are you trying to hide anyway?:rolleyes:

Vander said:
LOL. I saw your signature already. How could I not... It had me mesmerized for several minutes.
Even that is a little much for me. I wouldn't mind seeing that in the bedroom but not walking around in public. It fits in to much with that

eisanbt said:
Personally I can't stand **** that Big. I find them horribly unattractive and it brings down the rest of a gals image too. Atleast if they have a shitty teeth the rest still looks good,triple-Ds just are too damn noticable to ignore. I draw the line around a C cup. :eek:

I like breasts that are in preportion, or slightly larger, to the woman's body.

ToriAllen said:
Is it just me, or do they look so fake and hard that you could bounce a quarter off of them? Perhaps a bit over-filled. They just don't look soft and squishy like boobs should be. She should probably stay away from sharp corners.

Squishy should never be used in describing a woman's breasts.

RoyalOrleans said:
I like breasts that are in proportion, or slightly larger, to the woman's body.

Well she's differently slightly larger. Unless the proportion is her ass and it matches with those ****!

snafu said:
Well she's differently slightly larger. Unless the proportion is her ass and it matches with those ****!

What if your head matched the size of her combined breats? Man... you'd be a wicked waterhead.

RoyalOrleans said:
Squishy should never be used in describing a woman's breasts.

Squishy being used to describe breasts is on par with 'juicy' being used to describe asses. That is not how I would want to think of either one.

Vander said:
Squishy being used to describe breasts is on par with 'juicy' being used to describe asses. That is not how I would want to think of either one.

Squishy is on par with an old woman's flabby arm. Total ****ing turn off, Vander.

Women that smoke and women that cuss. I know it is hypocritical. I enjoy a good cigar, and I am certainly no saint when it comes to use of the more colorful parts of the English language, but it is different for women than men.
I like classy women, and those two things can ruin the most beautiful woman for me. There is nothing sexy or sultry about a woman with a cigarette hanging out of her mouth. A woman that cusses like a sailor is not attractive. The word that most readily comes to mind when seeing these things is 'trashy'.

Back