White People

snafu said:
I'm white and I love any chick that ain't ugly!

Same here, I've seen and met good looking men from every race (some more than others, but ya' know;p). As long as the person is decent, intelligent, interesting and attractive to me, I don't discriminate:)

RoyalOrleans said:
I love hispanic women. My second wife was Colombiana.

Yea and that relationship went so well...

The only race of men I find extremely unappealing is oriental men AND that was before I read about how small their penises are.

I often find that people of other races are very interesting. Some of the most fun at parties are when there is a diverse groupe of people there. White people can be so boring.

The only tourists that gave me the absolute shits (except for the Germans, of course) were the Japs. Arrogant ignorant arseholes, every single ****ing one of them.

I like Timorese, Taiwanese, Chinese, Malaysians, Koreans, Nepalese, Thais, but those Japs are just gonna have to go **** themselves (with their miniscule dicks) :cool:

builder said:
The only tourists that gave me the absolute shits (except for the Germans, of course) were the Japs. Arrogant ignorant arseholes, every single ****ing one of them.

I like Timorese, Taiwanese, Chinese, Malaysians, Koreans, Nepalese, Thais, but those Japs are just gonna have to go **** themselves (with their miniscule dicks) :cool:

We see alot of tourists here in Orlando and I have noticed the Japs make NO effort to interact at all with anyone. Other then other Japs of course. I enjoy talking to the people that visit here and hearing what they think of the US and Orlando and things about their home but there isn't ever the opporunity with Japs. Even the French are friendly here...thats saying something.

Lethalfind said:
We see alot of tourists here in Orlando and I have noticed the Japs make NO effort to interact at all with anyone. Other then other Japs of course. I enjoy talking to the people that visit here and hearing what they think of the US and Orlando and things about their home but there isn't ever the opporunity with Japs. Even the French are friendly here...thats saying something.

I made the effort several times to interact with Jap tourists. They smile condescendingly, talk babble between themselves, and walk away. ****tards.

BTW, the only issue I have with Germans is, they are actually louder than tourists from Florida, and that's saying a lot.

builder said:
I made the effort several times to interact with Jap tourists. They smile condescendingly, talk babble between themselves, and walk away. ****tards.

BTW, the only issue I have with Germans is, they are actually louder than tourists from Florida, and that's saying a lot.

I noticed something similar when I was at a show at Epcot, it was about America etc. At one point they played the National Anthem and here the custom is to take off your hat and stand, some put their right hand over their heart...The Germans sitting next to us, kept right on chatting through the Anthem, totally ignoring the 100's of people around them, even other foreigners that were showing the appropriate respect. It pissed me off I have to say but I was able to hold my tongue which is unusual for me.

Lethalfind said:
I noticed something similar when I was at a show at Epcot, it was about America etc. At one point they played the National Anthem and here the custom is to take off your hat and stand, some put their right hand over their heart...The Germans sitting next to us, kept right on chatting through the Anthem, totally ignoring the 100's of people around them, even other foreigners that were showing the appropriate respect. It pissed me off I have to say but I was able to hold my tongue which is unusual for me.

Germans are deaf because they all talk so ****ing loud.

The only way to get respect from a German (and I've worked with a few of them) is the same way to get respect from an Italian or Greek. Toe-to-toe screaming matches, and don't blink even once. Don't back down an inch, and don't concede anything.

What a try-hard bunch of ****tards.

So they once ruled a bit of the world?

So ****ing what?

Take notes, you yanks. ;)

Racism always stems from the minority group, think about it seriously for a second, its called "blame shifting" this ONLY accours by the monority, its back (i forget when) a white man made a speach about how to control thier "black slaves" and you all stood around listening to it blacks included, **** were you too ballesss then to shut the dude up, dont come to me crying about black minioritism, do something about it and stop acting like criminals.

Lethalfind said:

Hearing a nation's national anthem does not obligate me in any way to pay any form of respect. Even for my own nation's anthem. Why should I do in public what I wouldn't even do in the privacy of my own home?

Gallytuck said:
Hearing a nation's national anthem does not obligate me in any way to pay any form of respect. Even for my own nation's anthem. Why should I do in public what I wouldn't even do in the privacy of my own home?

Its called showing respect, I might not be British but I showed the proper respect when I was there, so should tourists when they are here.

Its pretty clear you are a pretty common and course acting person, I would expect that kind of behavior from you. Please do us a favor and stay home.

Lethalfind said:
Its called showing respect, I might not be British but I showed the proper respect when I was there, so should tourists when they are here.

Its pretty clear you are a pretty common and course acting person, I would expect that kind of behavior from you. Please do us a favor and stay home.

I'll have to agree with our limey friend. Though I personally hold reverence for our national anthem, flag, and Constitution. It doesn't mean, however, that he should feel obligated to do the same.

We should all be born free.

But if I ever see the mick-******* over here, disrespecting my beloved country; I'll lay my vengeance up him.

I would blow up Mecca

I would back every man with a gun
I would stand behind every trigger pulled
By those who killed and got the job done

I would strike at the heart
Of the enemy
And their raghead
Alli baba beliefs

I would
Rain down on them
Pain death and slaughter
The most unmerciful grief

I would execute their leaders
I would take from them their oil
I would take from them their land and riches
To the victor goes the spoils

No quarter asked
No quarter given
Only blood can take
The measure of the line

I need but ammunition
Food and weapons
And for the timid
To get out of the way

Of my kind

Neils

over several days
03/11/2007

transcribed this time
8:28 pm
03/15/2007

reprinted
9:39 pm
03/26/2007

N.....again

lashton said:
Racism always stems from the minority group, think about it seriously for a second, its called "blame shifting" this ONLY accours by the monority, its back (i forget when) a white man made a speach about how to control thier "black slaves" and you all stood around listening to it blacks included, **** were you too ballesss then to shut the dude up, dont come to me crying about black minioritism, do something about it and stop acting like criminals.

Just so I am clear...you expected the black man who was literally in shackels, taken from his own land...stolen in fact away...his women abused in front of his eyes to do something to stop the racism???

You are truly an idiot.

Lethalfind said:
Just so I am clear...you expected the black man who was literally in shackels, taken from his own land...stolen in fact away...his women abused in front of his eyes to do something to stop the racism???

You are truly an idiot.

He should have fought instead of being a ****ing *****.

hugo said:
He should have fought instead of being a ****ing *****.

I have an idea, lets send you Hugo, on a ship in terrible conditions, where your friends and posibly family die of malnuturition or are thrown overboard shackled together to drown, back to Africa where you don't speak the language AND are not allowed to practice your own religion, let your owner rape your wife and Father children with her, lock you in shackles and see how big of a ****in ***** you are.

Back