White People

tiredofwhiners said:
And nobody brought them over on a boat...They had to run jump and swim.
Every black man and woman I know wasn't brought over on a boat, in fact, they are lawyers or have great jobs in corporate america. I hate generalizations like these. While I realize history is important to never let mistakes be repeated, I also feel it shouldn't be used as an excuse for personal failure.

Lethalfind said:
Just so I am clear...you expected the black man who was literally in shackels taken from his own land...stolen in fact away...his women abused in front of his eyes to do something to stop the racism???

You are truly an idiot.

What you described is cruelty, not racism.

Lethalfind said:
I have an idea, lets send you Hugo, on a ship in terrible conditions, where your friends and posibly family die of malnuturition or are thrown overboard shackled together to drown, back to Africa where you don't speak the language AND are not allowed to practice your own religion, let your owner rape your wife and Father children with her, lock you in shackles and see how big of a ****in ***** you are.

How could he go back to Africa if he is not an aboriginal of that continent?

atlantic said:
Every black man and woman I know wasn't brought over on a boat, in fact, they are lawyers or have great jobs in corporate america. I hate generalizations like these. While I realize history is important to never let mistakes be repeated, I also feel it shouldn't be used as an excuse for personal failure.

Chances are, they're ancestors were brought over in a boat.

The blacks would not have any positions of power at all if it weren't for the whites making it possible.

You ****ing hippies. RO. Go back to Ireland. Phanny. Go back to Scandinavia.

Builder. Go back to hysteria. or wherever they make your kind.

builder said:
You ****ing hippies. RO. Go back to Ireland. Phanny. Go back to Scandinavia.

Builder. Go back to hysteria. or wherever they make your kind.

Facing the dawn united, we are cause for disaster. Let alone in ****ing factions.

You'd have to split me three ways; to Eire, to Alba, and dear ol' Hispania.

RoyalOrleans said:
Facing the dawn united, we are cause for disaster. Let alone in ****ing factions.

That is ****ing beautiful. Is it yours?

I'm gonna steal it anyway RO. But I will annoint it with your sig if it is yours.

RoyalOrleans said:
You'd have to split me three ways; to Eire, to Alba, and dear ol' Hispania.

Looks like I'm off to Berlin, Kent, The Hague, and Dunleavin. :rolleyes:

RoyalOrleans said:
Chances are, they're ancestors were brought over in a boat.

The blacks would not have any positions of power at all if it weren't for the whites making it possible.

Chances are the winning tribe sold them and put them on the boat.

I had to register here after seeing this thread. I've only read the first 7 pages, but from what I got, all you guys are ****ing retards. I can't stand this bullshit about whites stealing jobs from blacks. And this crap about Affirmative Action being useless, and how it causes more racism. First off, affirmative action was not meant to get rid of racism, it was meant to level the playing field for minorities. A lot of minorities live in poverty (I think 26% of blacks do, as compared to 8% of whites). Those minorities are usually stuck in poverty, they couldn't get out if they worked their asses off. They NEED affirmative action. Sorry if this issue was discussed a long time ago here.

And I'm not a racist. I blame whites just as much (well...probably much more) for racism. But blacks aren't going to slide by and take no blame for it. You want equality? First of all, stop calling each other the N-word! That's the stupidest thing you can do! You are making people think you are inferior. It's like if I called all my white friends "****-head". After a while, everyone is going to think all whites are inferior. You know what I mean? But what do I know, I'm not black.

kiFF said:
I had to register here after seeing this thread. I've only read the first 7 pages, but from what I got, all you guys are ****ing retards. I can't stand this bullshit about whites stealing jobs from blacks. And this crap about Affirmative Action being useless, and how it causes more racism. First off, affirmative action was not meant to get rid of racism, it was meant to level the playing field for minorities. A lot of minorities live in poverty (I think 26% of blacks do, as compared to 8% of whites). Those minorities are usually stuck in poverty, they couldn't get out if they worked their asses off. They NEED affirmative action. Sorry if this issue was discussed a long time ago here.

And I'm not a racist. I blame whites just as much (well...probably much more) for racism. But blacks aren't going to slide by and take no blame for it. You want equality? First of all, stop calling each other the N-word! That's the stupidest thing you can do! You are making people think you are inferior. It's like if I called all my white friends "****-head". After a while, everyone is going to think all whites are inferior. You know what I mean? But what do I know, I'm not black.

I

How is giving someone special rights leveling the playing field? And I call bullshit that they can’t get out of poverty. Poverty is taught but so is common sense go find a ****ing job!
If you think America is "the land of oportunity" and is completely fair, you are insane. First of all, who do you think the SAT's are written by? Lower-class blacks, right? Yea..okay lol. You think those tests are fair to minorities in poverty? Of course not. Obviously the rich white kids are going to princeton review and scoring high and getting into good colleges and getting good jobs. Meanwhile, you have some black kid at home (not all black kids, this is just an example, one I've seen a lot) whose parents do not value schooling. They don't want their kid "acting white". Studies show that parents who value schooling hav children who value schooling. But because the parents don't want their kid's ending up like those "white devils" they are keeping their child in what economists call "the circle of poverty". The parents are poor, their kids will be poor, and THEIR kids will be poor. And they can't get out of this circle. We need SOMETHING to help them get out. Maybe affirmative action isn't the ideal solution, but SOMETHING needs to be done.

RoyalOrleans said:
I don't let anyone dictate to me who I can and can't post conversations with.

kiFF said:
I don't understand what you mean.

Haha.. means he can talk to retards if he wants to. We're all equal. Hell I bet he'll even talk to you if your real nice.

I am really nice. But I figured...well, this is "Off Topic Forum", I can call people ****ing retards if I want to lol.

GF Admin said:
Shut the **** up you melly mouth retarded ****ing ass licking piece of stagnant mentally challenged ****.

Why on earth would you want a test, SAT or anything else written by ****ing morons?? what so other morons can pass the ****ing thing, the whole point of standards is to weed out the ****ing losers, you *****.

Life ain't fair, the white man cant own land or a business in most of Africa and I am just tired of all you ****ing cry babies. i don't care if your ****ing Jewish, Black, yellow or Muslim just shut the ****ing cry- baby **** up, you ****ing worthless asshole Always with the ..... If life was fair I would be a millionaire.. **** off piss ant, and send your mother over to suck my ****ing ****.... **** HEAD!!!!

I think this is why Quaaludes were invented. :rolleyes:

kiFF said:
I am really nice. But I figured...well, this is "Off Topic Forum", I can call people ****ing retards if I want to lol.

And we can call a spade a spade.

If you step in here with your political correctness propaganda, prepare to be set ablaze. Especially when you use the term retards, which refers to a mental or physical condition transcending race.

Either you're all in or not with the PC, no fence straddlers.

Back