Why America Is So Hated All Over The World??the Reasons

hugo said:
Quarky1.0 said:
The Muslim world is a cloistered and isolationist society and has remained so for almost 2000 years since the rise of Islam,....(more retarded babbling)
Islam has only been around for 1400 years.

2000 or 1400...who gives a flying **** anyway??!!
Bottom line here, folks, is that when you wage war against religious zealots then it is never over. These dickwads find honor in dying for the cause so when you eradicate the zealot you glorify the creationist values that have been instilled within the younger dickwads which, in turn, makes them want to "be one with the creator" so this proliferating Jihadist effect goes on for eons.
You will NEVER win a war with these simian clits....NEVER!!!

Hugh G. Rekshun said:
hugo said:
Quarky1.0 said:
The Muslim world is a cloistered and isolationist society and has remained so for almost 2000 years since the rise of Islam,....(more retarded babbling)

2000 or 1400...who gives a flying **** anyway??!!
Bottom line here, folks, is that when you wage war against religious zealots then it is never over. These dickwads find honor in dying for the cause so when you eradicate the zealot you glorify the creationist values that have been instilled within the younger dickwads which, in turn, makes them want to "be one with the creator" so this proliferating Jihadist effect goes on for eons.
You will NEVER win a war with these simian clits....NEVER!!!

We could if we simultaniously nuke all of them at once :cool:

TERRORIST-HATER said:
We could if we simultaniously nuke all of them at once :cool:

Aaaaaaah, but they live amongst you, and us, and the poms, and everywhere else in the western world. Blame the politicians and their immigration policies. :mad:

builder said:
Aaaaaaah, but they live amongst you, and us, and the poms, and everywhere else in the western world. Blame the politicians and their immigration policies. :mad:
Getting rid of that insane islamo-fascist ideology is more similar to curing cancer than I gave it credit for... good call, builder!

terrorist hater wrote:

"We could if we simultaniously nuke all of them at once "this is terrorism

this is racism,pure racism,this is a call to genocide ,to holocaust ,to extermination ,how can we tolerate this in our forum???,please dear moderator react to defend our forum,thank you
respectfully
tomaust

Here's my reaction, Tommy....if you can't handle someone else's opinion then you need to go to ChuckECheese.com and contemplate playing in the big box of balls with all of the other drooling pre-pubescent ****tards.

This is an OPEN forum so be prepared to dodge flaming barbs that are going to be thrown at you. As far as I'm concerned ANY religious doctrine is full of holes (and most of the ass-holes are in Islam...but this is this moderators opinion) and are open to debate. But as history has shown the vast and overwheming consensus here is that Islam is chock-full of pedophiles and whacked-out nutjobs that are itching to wear a C-4 vest and ram their Toyota Yaris into a crowded street cafe' or a university and push the button!!

**** you Tommy...get used to it!!

tomaust said:
terrorist hater wrote:

this is racism,pure racism,this is a call to genocide ,to holocaust ,to extermination ,how can we tolerate this in our forum???,please dear moderator react to defend our forum,thank you
respectfully
tomaust
Yes, I will defend "OUR" forum... I will defend it the same way I defend everyone else's opinion, just as I have defended YOUR opinion... by not doing a damn thing..

Yes there was a poll in our hidden forum created by another higher ranking member demanding your ban... and, I denied that request because I believe you needed to be defended from those who do not want to hear what you have to say..

But then, that is where my generosity stops tomaust... I will only defend what YOU want to say, no matter who objects, I will not defend what you want to copy and paste. I leave that to you.

tomaust said:
terrorist hater wrote:

respectfully
tomaust
He is a poster on a forum. He does not have control over the US nukes or the armed forces. Basically, he is talking out of his ass. As long as no one is stupid enough to elect him into a high position of government, I think we will be alright. In order to be taken seriously, a serious threat would need to be made. Being full of hate or being racist does not require any action beyond being ripped apart by those on the forum who disagree.

Disclaimer for the slow: 'Ripped apart' is a figure of speech and show not be taken literally.

ToriAllen said:
He is a poster on a forum. He does not have control over the US nukes or the armed forces. Basically, he is talking out of his ass. As long as no one is stupid enough to elect him into a high position of government, I think we will be alright. In order to be taken seriously, a serious threat would need to be made. Being full of hate or being racist does not require any action beyond being ripped apart by those on the forum who disagree.

Disclaimer for the slow: 'Ripped apart' is a figure of speech and show not be taken literally.

There is nobody more racist then Osama Bin Laden and his collection of brainwashed minions.

Yes, It would be genocide to nuke them all, and for clueless malakas like Tomaust...IT WAS A JOKE.

ToriAllen, you have aligned yourself with a terrorist. Shame on you.

Anyway, other then the total annhilation of the terrorists, there is not a way to stop more brainwashed muslim fanatics from taking up arms.

This tells me that these muslim fanatics are a threat to the security of the free world.

Second, ToriAlllen, I am former military and I know how to win a battle. The only way to control fanatics that cannot be removed from power by diplomatic means is to annhilate them completely. It's simple military stategy that was proven by Julius Caesar over and over again.

I'm guessing you're a liberal, TorrieAllan, because only liberals have an issue with elimenating a terrorist threat. Note: These are the same bunch of bafoons who want to give amnesty to the illegal aliens who have been leeching off of the USA for the last 50 years.

:mad:

tomaust said:
terrorist hater wrote:

respectfully
tomaust

It's not racism, tomaust, you lame fanatical muslim assclown. It's a simple military strategy that was proven by Julius Caesar. I realize there are some good islamics; however, I have only met a few muslims that were cool people...and they dispise the terrorists more then I do.

In any event, tomaust, you're a pro-terrorist muslim, which means you are a terrorist yourself. People who support or provide aid and comfort to terrorists (Iran has been doing this for years) ARE TERRORISTS.

Learn to accept that you're a terrorist-lover (which makes you 1000 times more likely to be a co-conspiritor or coloborator) and move on.

Thanks.

:)

TERRORIST-HATER said:
There is nobody more racist then Osama Bin Laden and his collection of brainwashed minions.
I don't believe I commented on this in this thread, but if you look in other threads you will see that my only opposition to what you stated is in the term 'racism', since we are talking about religion, which is a choice, rather than race, which is not.
TERRORIST-HATER said:
Yes, It would be genocide to nuke them all, and for clueless malakas like Tomaust...IT WAS A JOKE.
My sarcastic remark to Tomaust was a poke at how serious he was taking something that was so obviously outrageous. It is not a logical solution, and I seriously doubt it is one you would voice as serious were you not hidden behind the cloak of anonymity. I would hope you realize there are Non-Muslims that live there as well.
TERRORIST-HATER said:
ToriAllen, you have aligned yourself with a terrorist. Shame on you.
You're an idiot.
TERRORIST-HATER said:
Anyway, other then the total annhilation of the terrorists, there is not a way to stop more brainwashed muslim fanatics from taking up arms. This tells me that these muslim fanatics are a threat to the security of the free world.
Let me reread my post...Nothing in there to disagree with that.
TERRORIST-HATER said:
Second, ToriAlllen, I am former military and I know how to win a battle. The only way to control fanatics that cannot be removed from power by diplomatic means is to annhilate them completely. It's simple military stategy that was proven by Julius Caesar over and over again.
About one forth of Americans are ex-military, but I can assure you not all of them would be fit to lead an army. I never stated my feelings on how the terrorists should be handled, so I'm not sure who you are arguing with here.
TERRORIST-HATER said:
I'm guessing you're a liberal, TorrieAllan, because only liberals have an issue with elimenating a terrorist threat. Note: These are the same bunch of bafoons who want to give amnesty to the illegal aliens who have been leeching off of the USA for the last 50 year :mad:
Are you having a problem spelling my name? T-O-R-I-A-L-L-E-N. As a matter of fact I am not a liberal. The openly liberal Mod is Preakwars. I’m the openly conservative one. If you had read any of my political posts you would know that. I also said nothing in that post about having issues with eliminating the terrorist threat. That post was a poke at him not you. Do I need to break it down for you and explain? Perhaps you should remove your head from your ass and read it again.

ToriAllen said:
He is a poster on a forum. He does not have control over the US nukes or the armed forces.
Meaning it does not matter what you or anyone else on here says
ToriAllen said:
Basically, he is talking out of his ass.
In other words, you were not being serious. You were exaggerating and logical solution. You were speaking on emotion rather than logic.
ToriAllen said:
As long as no one is stupid enough to elect him into a high position of government, I think we will be alright.
This was meant facetiously. Obviously, no one on here would know who you were if you ran for government.
ToriAllen said:
In order to be taken seriously, a serious threat would need to be made.
Yours was obviously not a serious threat and tomaust was overreacting.
ToriAllen said:
Being full of hate or being racist does not require any action beyond being ripped apart by those on the forum who disagree.
This was a general statement about any one on the forum with views others see as hateful. As I have said before, and apparently need to say again, everyone has prejudices.
ToriAllen said:
Again making fun of him exaggerating what you said and blowing it out of proportion.

It is really sad that I have to do this TH. You should know, I did not read your post. I read and reacted to his post. You weren’t even on my radar, but now you are… I already know from one thousand other threads what your views are, though you obviously don’t know mine, so here’s 24 hours to wise up to who I am. I don't coddle terrorists, or anyone else for that matter.

So simple...There is no substance there at all...Just pork fat i think...

Why does everything have to be about race with you rednecks?
Why is Osama Bin Laden racist?

Mariama said:
So simple...There is no substance there at all...Just pork fat i think...

Why does everything have to be about race with you rednecks?
Why is Osama Bin Laden racist?
He isn't. He love all races as long as they are Muslim.

Correction: ...as long as they are infidel hating Muslims. I believe he wants to lump the non-infidel hating Muslims in with the infidels.

ToriAllen said:

Correction: ...as long as they are infidel hating Muslims. I believe he wants to lump the non-infidel hating Muslims in with the infidels.

Calm down, Tori. Not many people like TH anyway, since he has threatened to sue us more times than MJ has touched small children.

You have made your point.:cool:

ToriAllen said:

Exactly... Like me... I could take that Osama bitch 1 v 1, no guns.

to try to understand why america is so hated we must first study the roots of the problem :When will America come to finally understand that what is good for the terrorist state of Israel is destructive and even deadly for the United States of America.? When will we get the backbone to put a stop to the Israeli agents and American traitors who have orchestrated fiftyseven years of support for Israeli terrorism and fiftyseven years of treason against our own country?

U.S. and Israeli interests are not identical. They often collide, and when they do, U.S. interests must prevail. Moreover, we do not view the Sharon regime as

You know what? I really give less than a wet, steamy **** if the remainder of this ****ed-up planet adores or abhours us...I really don't.
All I know is that this is the best God damned place in the world to be and like my forefathers', I too fought to keep this place we so love and cherish free from terroristic threats and from the whacked-out religious nuts such as yourself to rain down their "anti-American" jibberish.

You can spew all of the anti American hogwash you can drum up but in the end we are still the ****ing best!!!

Back