Why America Is So Hated All Over The World??the Reasons

Your stupidy at believing this obvious propoganda is hilarious. keep praying to satan, one day he may let you suck his dick with mohammed(may piss and satan's semen be his diet)

Mohammed_Rots_In_Hell said:
This is the stupidest bunch of ****... a lot of casualities from al-queda and insurgents violence. What does it prove, moron... go **** your sister, if you have any energy after ****ing the camel.

MRIH is correct! 85% of these casulaties are caused by terrorist ARAB FACTIONS who commited these acts with the full intent of killing the innocent. The other 15% are accidents that happend unintentionally or were the result of a terrorist hiding amoung civilians. Unfortunately, this is the way that wars go. There are ALWAYS innocent casualties in war.

Of course, just like in Palestine, the arab always forgets to mention the fact that most of the death and destruction was caused BY HIS OWN ****ING PEOPLE.

Hugh,

Was it my imagination or did I reply to tomausts' post and not some plagerized bullshit? I will feel awfully stupid if I answered another "cut and paste" post.

TERRORIST-HATER said:
MRIH is correct! 85% of these casulaties are caused by terrorist ARAB FACTIONS and NOT BY AMERICAN OR BRITISH MILITARY FORCES.

Of course, just like in Palestine, the arab always forgets to mention the fact that most of the death and destruction was caused BY HIS OWN ****ING PEOPLE.

So why don't we leave Iraq and let the scumbags kill each other?

This is the stupidest bunch of ****... a lot of casualities from al-queda and insurgents violence. What does it prove, moron... go **** your sister, if you have any energy after ****ing the camel.

These sites are propaganda created by terrorist-supporters and their Al-Jazeera-brainwashed moron butt buddies.

Remeber... IT'S THE ARABS WHO TRAIN THIER CHILDREN TO HATE AND COMMIT ACTS OF MURDER. IF THE ARABS WERE NOT PUTTING THIER CHILDREN IN THE LINE OF FIRE, BY TURNING THEM INTO BRAINWASHED THUGS, THEY WOULD NOT BE IN THE LINE OF FIRE AT ALL!!!!

THE ISLAMIC FANATICS DID THIS **** TO THEMSELVES AND THEY HAVE ONLY THEMSELVES TO BLAME!

hugo said:

Once Iraq is strong enough to stand up on its own we will leave Iraq. Then we will probably be back when Iran tries to invade and increase the size of their terrorist state.

hugo said:
Because we need a military base there to keep those rag-heads in line. If it weren't for that then I'd be all for pulling out and letting them all have at each other like a bunch of starving ****ing sharks and pirhannas.

TERRORIST-HATER said:
Once Iraq is strong enough to stand up on its own we will leave Iraq. Then we will probably be back when Iran tries to invade and increase the size of their terrorist state.

That sounds about as retarded as you are.

Hugh,

Was it my imagination or did I reply to tomausts' post and not some plagerized bullshit? I will feel awfully stupid if I answered another "cut and paste" post.

By his preponderance of his ability to use all lower case letters in his post one would only assume that you responded to his own whimsical malfeasant bullshit attempt to conjugate an intellegible response.:p

TERRORIST-HATER said:
MY hand is raised!!!!

BAN him... and then ban Hamza!!!

Why? Because I prove you wrong?

You gonna' post back some **** like.... NO BECUASE YOUR SOME TERRORIST ****...

Common man, I don't support terrorism, I have condemned it just as much as you have, and you see past that. :mad:

TERRORIST-HATER said:
It's not retarded and neither am I...you liberal douchebag.

I'm actually a paleo-conservative on this issue. Ya caint force democracy on barbarians.

Religion is the truly barbaric and the root cause of why America is hated, it is seen not only as an empire in denial, but also a Christian empire in denial.

I know your come back with be something along the lines of

Hugh G. Rekshun said:
By his preponderance of his ability to use all lower case letters in his post one would only assume that you responded to his own whimsical malfeasant bullshit attempt to conjugate an intellegible response.:p

How long did it take you to string that sentence together considering the fact you probably had to have a dictionary out???

my so dear friends

my so dear moderators and administrators

if you bann me,you will bann truth,you will bann justice,you will bann liberty of speech,you will bann patriotism,you will bann democracy,you will bann high perspective,you will bann true real pure information,you will bann sincere,loyal,faithful friendship and brotherhood,you will bann honor,dignity and respect,you will bann love ,wisdom,intelligence and balanced fair news,so what can you find in this forum after me??????
you will find hatred and violence,you will find racism and fascism,you will find vulgarity and rude ugly naughty statements,you will find irrespect and low meaningless behaviour,you will find biased brainwashed propaganda,you will find persons who push christians to hate muslims,who goad americans to hate islam,you will find false fake fabricated lies about muslims and islam,so i think that my presence in this forum with our so dear hamza and our so dear mariam is a very good opportunity to learn from the other,to have different point of views,to get this forum richer and more balanced and more important and fair,go and check my two threads since my arriving here and compare them with all the other threads,you will feel the difference of quality and quantity,go and see the number of viewers of my threads and the number of posts and replies and you see the impotance of my threads and my presence here,thank you all for having me here.
with my kindest regards and my best wishes to all of you
be sure of my profound respect and my sincere and faithful friendship and brotherhood to all of you
respectfully
tomaust

Lethalfind said:
How long did it take you to string that sentence together considering the fact you probably had to have a dictionary out???

I don't need the dictionary, bitch. Obviously my mind is much sharper than the wad a gray cauliflower contained within your cement-like, Mongoloid cranium you mistakenly refer to as "you brain".

Go back to your morning swill of seminal fluid and leave the more intelligible posts to the humans. :p

Back