Why America Is So Hated All Over The World??the Reasons

tomaust said:
unfortunately this forum doesn't allow posting pictures and real photos denouncing israeli atrocities;israeli crimes ,massacres,murders,mass killings,assassinations,home demolitins,genocide and holocaust against palestinians but here are some in these links;

DANGER: SEVENTY-SEVEN GRAPHIC PICTURES OF BRUTAL VIOLENCE, DEATH AND INJURY.

NOT FOR VIEWING BY CHILDREN OR PERSONS WITH WEAK HEARTS!

http://www.thewe.cc/contents/more/archive/atrocities.htm

your attention please very very very graphic pictures
danger:very graphic pictures

http://www.halturnershow.com/LegacyOfArielSharon.html

http://membres.lycos.fr/quods/imagegalery2.htm

I'd much rather hang around Jews then you and your sub human kind.

Ya gotta love these islamic morons... They hate terrorists as long as they're "israeli" terrorists, or "American" terrorists or "British" terrorists.

Then they have the gaul to claim they hate all terrorists because islam is never involved in terrorism. The "proof" is because CNN is run by jews, and Bin-Ladeb wears a ring... but wait isn't Ted Turner Catholic? Nahhhhhh, he must be jewish because it wouldn't fit into their Zion-American 9/11 argument.

Anyone else sick of having their intelligence insulted by the "pedophile prophet" worshipping ****-bags of the world?

dear lethalfind thank you for your post
why are you so angry with me,you don't know me,i am a new member,i show great respect for you and for all members here,why are so afraid and not at ease with my posts??why you don't want people discover the whole truth?why you try to cover zionist israeli crimes and massacres?why you want to hide and cover the criminal mafia activities of the zionist lobby here in america??
respectfully
tomaust

Mohammed_Rots_In_Hell said:
Ya gotta love these islamic morons... They hate terrorists as long as they're "israeli" terrorists, or "American" terrorists or "British" terrorists.

Then they have the gaul to claim they hate all terrorists because islam is never involved in terrorism. The "proof" is because CNN is run by jews, and Bin-Ladeb wears a ring... but wait isn't Ted Turner Catholic? Nahhhhhh, he must be jewish because it wouldn't fit into their Zion-American 9/11 argument.

Anyone else sick of having their intelligence insulted by the "pedophile prophet" worshipping ****-bags of the world?

Lets say for a minute that I believe that ALL media outlets, the ENTIRE banking industry AND Hollywood is run by Jews...That says alot about the comparative intelligence of Jews and Muslims...Here in the US you can count on the Muslims being the owner of the corner store and local flea bag hotel...Cream rises to the top and in this cases its the Jews...

Lethalfind said:
Lets say for a minute that I believe that ALL media outlets, the ENTIRE banking industry AND Hollywood is run by Jews...That says alot about the comparative intelligence of Jews and Muslims...Here in the US you can count on the Muslims being the owner of the corner store and local flea bag hotel...Cream rises to the top and in this cases its the Jews...
Excellent reply! Here have some rep!

my dear lethalfind and muhammed please read every single line below,take all your time and start to discover the truth,i have nothing against jews,don't mislead people,i am against the fascist racist criminal zionist israeli crimes and terrorism,read these facts and you will understand me:

First, let's take a look at Israel's terrorism against the Palestinians. As head of state, Israel's Prime Minister Ariel Sharon is one of the world's most bloodstained terrorists. He is responsible for the cold-blooded slaughter of at least 1,500 men, women and children in the Beirut refugee camps of Chatila and Sabra. Even a formal Israeli commission found Sharon

The terror of Deir Yassin

The Palestinians, of course, have been the greatest victims of this half a century of Israeli terror. In fact, Israel carved its state out of Palestine through a deliberate policy of mass terror against the Palestinians. It was the method by which they drove 800,000 of them from their homes, businesses and farms. 10 In his book The Revolt, 11 former Prime Minister, Menachem Begin, boasts about his role in the massacre of the 254 Palestinians at Deir Yassin. (Most of the victims were elderly men, women and children who remained in the Israeli-occupied village) In his book, Begin points out that Deir Yassin and other massacres caused panic among the residents, causing them to flee in terror from their homes. This intentional mass terror enabled the Zionists to take control of Palestine. And, it should be noted that the refugees are still not permitted to return home after more than half a century!

What did the Zionist terrorists actually do at Deir Yassin and at other villages that caused the Palestinian people to flee in fear? A Red Cross doctor, Jacques de Reynier, chief representative of the International Committee of the Red Cross in Jerusalem gave a shocking account of the massacre in his official report.

De Reynier arrived at the village on the second day and saw

58 years of ongoing terror against Palestinians

Since 1948, Palestinians have faced ongoing terrorism from Israel. Hundreds of villages have been obliterated and literally wiped from the map. Tens of thousands of homes have been bombed, bull-dozed or dynamited during peacetime! Tens of thousands of men, women and children have been killed. Even greater numbers have been blinded, crippled, disfigured and maimed. Hundreds of thousands have been imprisoned and tortured.

In going after Palestinian resistance to Israeli occupation, Israel has never been shy about bombing refugee camps full of women and children. Israeli tanks, helicopters and even jet fighters are used to drop bombs or fire missiles into the heart of Palestinian neighborhoods and refugee camps packed with women and children. These weapons cannot discriminate between a supposed terrorist and an eight-year-old little girl. Such a weapon can kill a child as surely as it can kill enemies of the state.

Palestinians suspected of actively opposing Israel's occupation of the West Bank or Gaza, have had their homes and families attacked by Israeli tank cannons, missiles and bombs. And, after their suspect is killed or imprisoned, the Israeli army bulldozes or dynamites their family's home. Thousands of homes have been destroyed in this fashion.

Israel has also killed hundreds of Palestinian leaders by assassination and terroristic attacks. These attacks often kill innocent bystanders. Many of those assassinated have never been associated with any terror or violence of any kind; they simply were poets, writers or clerics who by their words have inspired in their countrymen the desire for freedom. The double standards never seem to end. When an Israeli cabinet official, Rechavam Zeevi, was assassinated by Palestinians in October of 2001, Sharon and some U.S. officials denounced it as

tomaust said:
my dear lethalfind and muhammed please read every single line below,take all your time and start to discover the truth,i have nothing against jews,don't mislead people,i am against the fascist racist criminal zionist israeli crimes and terrorism,read these facts and you will understand me:

First, let's take a look at Israel's terrorism against the Palestinians. As head of state, Israel's Prime Minister Ariel Sharon is one of the world's most bloodstained terrorists. He is responsible for the cold-blooded slaughter of at least 1,500 men, women and children in the Beirut refugee camps of Chatila and Sabra. Even a formal Israeli commission found Sharon

Qana, southern Lebanon - It was a massacre. Not since Sabra and Chatila had I seen the innocent
slaughtered like this. The Lebanese refugee women and children and men lay in heaps, their hands or
arms or legs missing, beheaded or disemboweled. There were well over a hundred of them. A baby lay
without a head. The Israeli shells had scythed through them as they lay in the United Nations shelter,
believing that they were safe under the world's protection. Like the Muslims of Srebrenica, the Muslims
of Qana were wrong.

The gory reality of Israel's terrorism. Workers remove the victims (mostly women, children and
elderly) killed in by Israeli forces in Lebanon, including the decapitated child shown above.

In front of a burning building of the UN's Fijian battalion headquarters, a girl held a corpse in her
arms, the body of a gray- haired man whose eyes were staring at her, and she rocked the corpse back
and forth in her arms, keening and weeping and crying the same words over and over:

tomaust said:
if you close your eyes and let criminal aipac lobby brainwash you ,that is your problem

Yep, I'm the one brainwashed...LOLOLOLOL.

Who is it that is blindly following what he was brainwashed with as a child?? That would be you Tomaust. I broke away from the religion I was brainwashed with as a child and told them to go to hell. You my friend are not strong enough to stand on your own so you cling to Allah's rob so he can carry you along through life...You would cease to exist without the cult religion you were born into because you lack the ability for original thought and personal integrity. All you can do is parrot what others have fed you. Take your own life now, you will not be missed.

I'm not reading anything you cut and paste from propganda websites. You are a moron, and the websites you are cutting and pasting from are nothing but pedophile prophet worshipping ****-bags like you and your whore mother.

BTW... why don't you just post the ****ing link, dumb-ass?

Mohammed_Rots_In_Hell said:
I'm not reading anything you cut and paste from propganda websites. You are a moron, and the websites you are cutting and pasting from are nothing but pedophile prophet worshipping ****-bags like you and your whore mother.

BTW... why don't you just post the ****ing link, dumb-ass?

You know what I think is truly hilarious?? He honestly thinks that one of us is going to read his bullshit and a light will go on, we will have lightening bolt from Allah show us the way and we will turn to Islam...LOLOLOL.

What other reason would he have for doing this?

to all members please this is my message for you,thank you:

The US has further driven us to dislike America with its blind support for a colonialist power such as Israel, in fact the only one left in the region. Whenever we have tried in the past to help alleviate the plight of the Palestinians we only got vetoed by the US at the UN Security Council followed by the free flow of arms and money to kill our fellow compatriots from Palestine to Lebanon. And whenever we Arabs try to get arms to defend ourselves against one of the strongest armies in the world, which has never hesitated in using its destructive power with impunity against us, we are blocked by America from acquiring the means by which we could defend ourselves.

We have watched America attack us, destroy us, impose embargoes against our nations and then conquer our lands, imprison our people and generally deal with us as though we are savage animals whereby every single law be it international or even American is totally disregarded when it concerns the rights of Arab and Muslim individuals. Then they ask us why we hate them? Tell me why do you hate us? What terrible crime have the Muslims committed against you in the past to deserve your interminable enmity? What have we done to see you rampage through our lands destroying and killing, then claiming obscenely that it was worth it for the sake of liberty and democracy?

Is it worth it for the million and a half Iraqis murdered in the embargo or the thousands of Afghans killed by your ever so

tomaust said:
to all members please this is my message for you,thank you:
You have finally posted something that is seemingly un-plagerized... So I will respond.

tomaust said:
The US has further driven us to dislike America with its blind support for a colonialist power such as Israel
Israel is NOT a colonialist power. They have not "colonized" any region other than there own lands which were bequeathed by England in 1948, except for a brief period when they justily, fairly and legally occupied the Sanai peninsula, and various times when provoked by you savage and ruthless muslims, atacking in the name of your pig-**** "religion" O'death.

tomaust said:
in fact the only one left in the region.
There are no colonialist powers left on planet earth. Israel don't want you ****-bags, England had enough of your crap, and the US is only interrested in keeping a military base in Iraq to keep you camel-****ers in line. Islam spreads by war and conquest. Islam is at war with the rest of the world, and most of us are actually blinded by rhetoric like yours and ham-za's. There are, however, many of us who know what your pig-**** religion is all about and we will fight it's cancerous spread to the end!

tomaust said:
Whenever we have tried in the past to help alleviate the plight of the Palestinians we only got vetoed by the US at the UN Security Council followed by the free flow of arms and money to kill our fellow compatriots from Palestine to Lebanon.
Whenever you try to "alleviate their plight" by blowing up innocent women and children in a market place, whenever you try to "alleviate their plight" by kidnapping westerners, whenever you try to "alleviate their plight" by killing, maming, torturing, going to war on your own and everyone else.

tomaust said:
And whenever we Arabs try to get arms to defend ourselves against one of the strongest armies in the world, which has never hesitated in using its destructive power with impunity against us, we are blocked by America from acquiring the means by which we could defend ourselves.
This says alot for arab resourcefulness... (hint: build a factory and make something for yourselves. Hey, Why not revive that once great civilization ya'll had before islam destroyed it!) at any rate, you ****ing islamic whore-mongers do plenty of damage with your constant jihad against anything good and descent.

tomaust said:
We have watched America attack us, destroy us, impose embargoes against our nations and then conquer our lands, imprison our people and generally deal with us as though we are savage animals whereby
We have watched islam attack us, kidnap our compatriots, impose evil taxes on Christians in islamic lands, force hindus into sexual slavery, murder innocent non-muslims.. and YES (I wished) treat you like the animals that you are!

tomaust said:
every single law be it international or even American is totally disregarded when it concerns the rights of Arab and Muslim individuals.
I wished this were true! Islam needs to be cured. Islam is a disease, a cancer and it is spreading, it will soon kill our species if left uncleansed.

tomaust said:
Then they ask us why we hate them?
I know why you hate us. You hate us because your god (satan) commmands you to "take not jews and christians as friends" and "strike their necks". You hate us because satan hates us. You hate each other beacause your god (beelzabub) hates everyone. Your evil and conmtemptable god (the devil) is in your hearts and minds. Until you are free from islam, you will continue to hate, kill, murder, kidnap, commit terrorism and general mayhem.

tomaust said:
Tell me why do you hate us?
I do not hate muslims, I only hate islam. Islam is the necrotizing facisis of civilization. It has already destroyed the great civilizations that brought the world algebra and architecture. It needs to be erradicated, and quickly!

tomaust said:
What terrible crime have the Muslims committed against you in the past to deserve your interminable enmity?
You blindly follow the words of a pedophile terrorist (may piss be upon him), disregarding logic, common sense and decency.

tomaust said:
What have we done to see you rampage through our lands destroying and killing, then claiming obscenely that it was worth it for the sake of liberty and democracy?
1) 9/11
2) the Achille Laurel
3) WTC
4) Munich 1977
5) Kashmere
6) Beirut in the 1980's
7) Iranian hostage crisis
Etc, etc, etc , ad nauseam...

tomaust said:
Is it worth it for the million and a half Iraqis murdered in the embargo or the thousands of Afghans killed by your ever so “smart” bombs?
or the 20 millioin deaths in the Iraq-Iran war or the 1 million in the soviet occupation of afghanistan... Or the eminate genocide of non-muslims If the true God ever lifts his protection over us and lets you dogs loose?

tomaust said:
Or should we ask the Iraqis of today, whom you've killed by the thousands? Was all this death and destruction worth it for them? Did you ever bother to ask their opinion before you played God with the lives and destinies of this nation?
99% of iraqis are being killed by al-queda and ARAB insurgents. Nice try, take your propoganda to builder, he's stupid enough to believe it!

tomaust said:
Finally, you take aim at our religion by humiliating our beliefs.
Your beliefs are based on a pedophile who was given a book by a demon in a cave...

tomaust said:
You abuse our book
I agree, it is an abuse to toilet paper to read it!

tomaust said:
use our convictions to torture us and degrade us
Now this is plain stupidity... Your tortured by your own convictions, now?

tomaust said:
disregarding your own laws and religion which is as noble as ours and to which torture and humiliation is anathema.
Your religion is not a "religion": It is a socio-political ideology closely resembling fascism, it is hell bent on conquering the world.

tomaust said:
What were you thinking when you threw the Qur'an in the toilet
Trying to stop up a perfectly good toilet. It is better to clean your ass with it after a ****.

tomaust said:
or when you used religion as a means of torture?
There you go again... are you being flogged with a prayer rug?

tomaust said:
I fail to see the efficacy of such actions in the so-called war on terror.
Are you talking about Abu Graib? Those were fraternity pranks, not torture!

tomaust said:
These methods only point to a deep sickness in your society to which it will take decades for us and the rest of the world to understand its cause and to measure its destructive results.
Grow up! a little hazing you call torture! Try being a coptic Christian in Egypt or a Catholic in Pakistan if you want to know what real torture is!

tomaust said:
No, the question which someday will have to be answered is why, why do you the Americans hate us the Muslims so much?
The answer is easy... Your religion makes you evil, because your religion is evil.

dear muhammed (pbuh) thank you for your comments can you comment these photos and videos as well??
respectfully
tomaust

Back