Why America Is So Hated All Over The World??the Reasons

Hmm... Moderators... uhm yeah... we have some of those guys around here somewhere, if that's what you want to call them.... Is there perhaps something one of them could do for you to make your stay here more enjoyable ?? Can I get you a pillow ??:rolleyes:

phreakwars said:
Hmm... Moderators... uhm yeah... we have some of those guys around here somewhere, if that's what you want to call them.... Is there perhaps something one of them could do for you to make your stay here more enjoyable ?? Can I get you a pillow ??:rolleyes:

I'm guessing that he wants to come crying to you because we're not playing nice...I think he should take his toys and go home.

no ,i mean moderators who are responsible of this forum,moderators who can decide who should go to the idiot box or get banned,moderators who have the power to decide what is good and what is bad for this forum ,i mean also moderators who act like administrators,who own this forum,thank you.
respectfully
tomaust

tomaust said:
no ,i mean moderators who are responsible of this forum,moderators who can decide who should go to the idiot box or get banned,moderators who have the power to decide what is good and what is bad for this forum ,i mean also moderators who act like administrators,who own this forum,thank you.
respectfully
tomaust

You're conversing with one right now, you ignorant wretch.

tomaust said:
respectfully
tomaust
If I happen to see one, I'll let them know you are wishing to speak with them about some site concerns..

Uhm, for the record, what exactally might those concerns be ?

so there are two moderators administrators of this forum:

1_freakwars
2_royalorleans

i just want to know in case that i nee to post a long interesting article i send you first private message to ask for your agreement sir,by the way in "news and views" there is a member "debate this" posts long articles all the time ??????and in many boards i found so many long articles noone tells them to stop this or warn them or put them in the idiot box????????????????????????

thank you
respectfully
tomaust

tomaust said:

1_freakwars
2_royalorleans

i just want to know in case that i nee to post a long interesting article i send you first private message to ask for your agreement sir,by the way in "news and views" there is a member "debate this" posts long articles all the time ??????and in many boards i found so many long articles noone tells them to stop this or warn them or put them in the idiot box????????????????????????

thank you
respectfully
tomaust

Yes! Please send me a private message, Tom. And that's "freak" with a "ph", not an "f".

tomaust said:

1_freakwars
2_royalorleans

thank you
respectfully
tomaust
3_toriallen
And didn't I kindly ask you to cut out the annoying letter style writing?

Tomaust dude man. The members in green are mods. And you can post what you want as long as it isn't' the same **** over and over and not cut and paste from somewhere else. If you find a site you think we might want to read, just post the link to it. And the big font IS ANOYING!

Thank you
Respectfully
snafu

My take on why the US is hated is because America is the last refuge for good on this crummy planet. Islamist scuzzbags like the crazies in Iran and other shithole third world Middle East countries are the ones doing 99% of the killings on the globe, not the US as the liberal Dems and their pals are saying. ****ing traitors and liars. May the whole lot of them fry in Hell!!

Mohammed_Rests_In_Heaven said:
Hamza... You dick-sucking muslim... my cousin works in the pentagon and was there when the plane hit! She told me personally about the plane, where it hit, how they were evacutaed, etc, etc.

You're stupid, pathetic and very islamic lies are no good here, buddy boy! So take your koran, and your ****-stained prayer rug and cram'em both right straight up your lying ass-hole!

Hamza... You dick-sucking muslim...

You only wish I was, and you're one to talk. You thought my anus was sweet.

my cousin works in the pentagon

I am sure she does... :rolleyes: Maybe the pentagonal roller rink thats been a hit with a plain full adults every now and then? It's becoming a fad again...

and was there when the plane hit!

Sure.... We all were there. :rolleyes:

She told me personally about the plane, where it hit, how they were evacutaed, etc, etc.

Was it one of those you get out of a Lego set to show kids how to safely get off a plane ??

You're stupid, pathetic and very islamic lies are no good here, buddy boy! So take your koran, and your ****-stained prayer rug and cram'em both right straight up your lying ass-hole!

You would probobly enjoy watching my anus anyway. I told you... My anus, is MY ANUS. Quit fantasizing you pedo-pig.

In March 2002, 5 frames from a video surveillance camera were released.
This is the only public video of the attack.

View attachment 911

Damn!! Thats a huge plane!! Oh and it's a white explosion -- like explosive, not jet fuel

Why didn't they release the in-between frames?

How many other Pentagon cameras captured the attack?

Why do they have such shitty 70 dollar cameras protecting protecting the U.S.A.'s source of it's defense.

And whats even more weird...

Why is the timestamp on the images incorrect?

View attachment 912

Attachments

• a8871fadc48dd6f26a45b2d4e102d72d.jpg
    a8871fadc48dd6f26a45b2d4e102d72d.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 85780ea01f1680629df68604b3f1e56e.jpg
    85780ea01f1680629df68604b3f1e56e.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 9
RoyalOrleans said:
News flash, joy-boy: America is hated because the third world countries of the world envy us.

Ohh... and compared to some of your less intelligible ramblings... this is your opus. Which leads me to believe that you copied and pasted from another forum somewhere.

"America is hated because the third world countries of the world envy us."

DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE THAT HORSE ****? THEY HATE US BECAUSE OF IGNORANT MOTHER ****ERS LIKE DIC-****YOU-CHENEY AND GEORGE -I WOULDN'T BE **** WITHOUT MY DADDY-BUSH......+ STUPID **** SUCKERS LIKE YOU...WITH YOUR>>>---->SUB-91-IQ.

Bushtard said:
DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE THAT HORSE ****? THEY HATE US BECAUSE OF IGNORANT MOTHER ****ERS LIKE DIC-****YOU-CHENEY AND GEORGE -I WOULDN'T BE **** WITHOUT MY DADDY-BUSH......+ STUPID **** SUCKERS LIKE YOU...WITH YOUR>>>---->SUB-91-IQ.

Ladies and gentlemen, take a good look at what fetal alcohol syndrome and Mtv has done to our youth.

They're so cute at that age.

Back