Why Do Women Live Longer Than Men?

Outlaw2747

Destroyer of Morons
I always get the same answer, and it is usually from women...."We are pussies and cannot handle life." "We would never be able to handle child labor." "We could never deal with PMS like they do." And most guys just say, "We choose to die." or "Dealing with women just shaves years off our lives." So peeps, scientifically speaking or jokingly, what are your answers?

Simple, we ARE the superior species and as a reward we get to live our final years with no children to care for ;)

tizz said:
Simple, we ARE the superior species and as a reward we get to live our final years with no children to care for ;)

You just disproved yourself right there Miss Superior. Because men and women are a GENDER and not a species. You still fall under the same genus and species. And I do believe that whether or not the children live with ya you still techincally deal with them while us men have already been dead. Superior my posterior!

OK so I was up late last night. We are teh superior gender and rewarded by watching the men die and being left to rule the nest in our last remaining years. And since the men are gone, our stress level is down from not having to deal with idiots and we get to live even more!!!!

tizz said:
OK so I was up late last night. We are teh superior gender and rewarded by watching the men die and being left to rule the nest in our last remaining years. And since the men are gone, our stress level is down from not having to deal with idiots and we get to live even more!!!!

Still feeling the effects of last night huh? Nice to know the women that supposedly love us are simply waiting for us to die. Considering the fact that ever after your "love" is dead there are still men floating around. Oh, and I do believe women do play a huge part in the idiot department. Just look most teenage girls. And men only "rule" the nest if you let them. Doesn't sound like the guy is necessarily the idiot in this situation.

Men never "Rule" the nest.... We are too smart to let that happen ;) Actually I think women live longer because there is still a need to help nurish educate and care for teh children of younger generations. As for the gender specific role of the mael, once they have outgrown the ability to provide food or teach younger hunters there is little need, but the emotional needs of a child continue with each generation Outdated thought perhaps, but there stil exists that natural dichotomy between the genders. At least until we effectively evolve it out of our species completely (then we all go straight to hell)

Fairly simple ladies and gents; Women have 2 X chromosomes, both are used during mitoses (although one more then the other). Men have 1 X and 1 Y, both MUST be used for every cell made through mitoses so if there is any fukups with either of them then the guy is screwed. This is the reason men are more likely to get a good saher of diseases thereby killing off early but the follow is why men go down quicker form naturel causes (mostly of course) But the main one would be this; Each time our cell divide they get slightly worn out (not the cells themselves, the information) And after many years they justc can't do wht they used to and mistakes are a common occurence. Men are naturelly bigger, both in tissue and in frame. SO, we gents have more cells to replace on and renew, but this also means that we're pushing our cells more then the ladies and will therefore tend to wear-out first. There are also things such a risky behaviour etc. that bring down the avrage life span of the mens. There is research being done on ways to prevent our genes form wearing out but its not terribly far aliong (with it you're looking at immortality here :eek: ) thats a scary thought

Outlaw2747 said:
LOL, well that made slightly more sense. :) Plus you know I was just pulling your leg right?

Damn between you and phreak I am starting to walk a little crroked :p

Gentilhomme said:
Fairly simple ladies and gents; Women have 2 X chromosomes, both are used during mitoses (although one more then the other). Men have 1 X and 1 Y, both MUST be used for every cell made through mitoses so if there is any fukups with either of them then the guy is screwed. This is the reason men are more likely to get a good saher of diseases thereby killing off early but the follow is why men go down quicker form naturel causes (mostly of course) But the main one would be this; Each time our cell divide they get slightly worn out (not the cells themselves, the information) And after many years they justc can't do wht they used to and mistakes are a common occurence. Men are naturelly bigger, both in tissue and in frame. SO, we gents have more cells to replace on and renew, but this also means that we're pushing our cells more then the ladies and will therefore tend to wear-out first. There are also things such a risky behaviour etc. that bring down the avrage life span of the mens. There is research being done on ways to prevent our genes form wearing out but its not terribly far aliong (with it you're looking at immortality here :eek: ) thats a scary thought

And mine is the reason sience took care of all you testosterone piles ;)

That's like the best and probably the correct explanation I can think of. I'd give you some rep points but I gotta spread some around first. Awesome dude. :D

Women live longer then men because they drive us into the ****ing grave with there constant bitching.

GOD is just doing us a favor.

Yet another witty answer by the Phreakmeister. LOL! Amen to that!

P.S. Gotta love Tizz's huge female ego. Is it me or are the women becoming more ****ier about things like this?

Hey at least I don't want to take over the male world!!!! I am the anti-feminist feminist. LOL I just demand respect for being the superior gender, I have no need to stoop to the level of you inferiors to find power ;)

Although ****ier does fit too. They love sex just as much as the men.

Hmmm I also heard a theory about when a guy ejaculates, he is basically using up more bodily resources than if a woman came. Could constant ejaculation on a guy's part drain him of life, partial truth, or just total bullshit rumor?

Back