Why Do Women Live Longer Than Men?

Mohammed_Rots_In_Hell said:
What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?

Nothing... you already told her twice!

Maybe she was born with black eyes,you know just like blue,brown,hazel.... :)

Women are superior to men...let's face it guys!

You can't win an argument with them...even when you're right.

They got off the Titanic first.

They can scare male bosses with mysterious gynecological disorder excuses.

When they buy a vibrator it is glamorous. When men buy a blow up doll it's pathetic.

Men's clothes make women look elfin and gorgeous. Men look like complete idiots in women's clothes.

They can be groupies. Male groupies are stalkers.

They've never lusted after a cartoon character or the central figure in a computer game.

Taxi's stop for them.

Men die earlier, so they get to cash in on the life insurance.

They don't look like a frog in a blender when dancing.

They know the Truth about whether or not size matters.

If they're not making enough money they can blame it on the glass ceiling.

It's possible to live their whole lives without ever taking a group shower.

No fashion faux pas they make could ever rival the male's Speedo.

They don't have to fart to amuse themselves.

They never have to wonder if a guy's orgasm was real.

If they forget to shave, no one has to know.

They can congratulate our teammate without ever grabbing her ass.

If they have a zit, they know how to conceal it.

They never have to reach down every so often to make sure their privates are still there.

They don't have to memorize Caddyshack or Fletch to fit in.

Gay waiters don't make them uncomfortable.

They'll never regret piercing their ears.

They can fully assess a person just by looking at their shoes.

They can talk to people of the opposite sex without having to picture them naked.

Spleefman said:
Women are superior to men...let's face it guys!

You can't win an argument with them...even when you're right.

They got off the Titanic first.

They can scare male bosses with mysterious gynecological disorder excuses.

When they buy a vibrator it is glamorous. When men buy a blow up doll it's pathetic.

Men's clothes make women look elfin and gorgeous. Men look like complete idiots in women's clothes.

They can be groupies. Male groupies are stalkers.

They've never lusted after a cartoon character or the central figure in a computer game.

Taxi's stop for them.

Men die earlier, so they get to cash in on the life insurance.

They don't look like a frog in a blender when dancing.

They know the Truth about whether or not size matters.

If they're not making enough money they can blame it on the glass ceiling.

It's possible to live their whole lives without ever taking a group shower.

No fashion faux pas they make could ever rival the male's Speedo.

They don't have to fart to amuse themselves.

They never have to wonder if a guy's orgasm was real.

If they forget to shave, no one has to know.

They can congratulate our teammate without ever grabbing her ass.

If they have a zit, they know how to conceal it.

They never have to reach down every so often to make sure their privates are still there.

They don't have to memorize Caddyshack or Fletch to fit in.

Gay waiters don't make them uncomfortable.

They'll never regret piercing their ears.

They can fully assess a person just by looking at their shoes.

They can talk to people of the opposite sex without having to picture them naked.

LOL,true say spleefy..
I just wish the other guys can admit it too. :rolleyes:

"We are pussies and cannot handle life." "We would never be able to handle child labor." "We could never deal with PMS like they do."

That is such ****! I've heard those before, especially the labor and PMS ones and they sicken me every time. I could make the statement that a specific woman couldn't handle being in outer space and until that woman gets her ass into outer space, there is no ****ing way of knowing whether she could handle it or not.Women that make blanket statements like that (or the women earn less money than men for the same jobs, which is also total ****! look at the data you sexist, propaganda spewing imbeciles. Women earn just as much as men do for the exact same job, it is only that fewer women stay in work and get high up (of course a male lawyer at a law Firm who has been there ten years will be earning more than some newly hired woman who might only rise a few ranks up before leaving to become a mother.))

Disclaimer I'm a supporter of women's rights and I believe women to be every bit as qualified as men, but sometimes you have to cut through the PC bullshit and just face facts. For genetic reasons, women are more inclined to desire children (maternal insticts) and it is not fair for companies to put up with the **** that working Mom's demand so it is easier if the mom works and the dad stays home or vice-versa, but with their maternal desires, many women WANT to take care of their kids.

As for why women live longer... in my opinion, it has to do with hormones and the like. With men's elevated agression they would be more likely to die earlier, so there is less point in building bodies that will last forver (live fast and die young).
I read a fascinating piece by a scientist who had done research into the role of women in the creation of societies and had discovered that about the time when life spans increased to accomadate grandmother (or grandfather in some cases) characters, what one might call 'civilization' began to develop.

For whatever reason, women are genetically programed to live longer than men, probably due to men's higher risk of dying younger, so more energy would be spent living full, robust lives rather than prolonging aging agony.

-Also, on a side note I think this is another arguement against religion, if Eve had truely screwed over humanity, do you think her reward would be to live longer? And don't mention any of that symbolism bs. Do you think God would allow what is supposed to be his true message to be misinterpreted for thousands of years?

I apologize for the langauge in my post if it offends anyone, but this is an issue that well, pisses me off.

And guess what? I totally agree with you. And that female vs male propaganda **** pisses me off because it just nullifies all the rhetoric about equality and doesn't justify a damn thing....hmmm I think when I get a chance I smell a new post coming along.

Back