Why Do Women Live Longer Than Men?

It doesn't take much you know, most of us can pull it off ourselves in less than five minutes!!!! What is wrong with you guys?? :p

tizz said:
It doesn't take much you know, most of us can pull it off ourselves in less than five minutes!!!! What is wrong with you guys?? :p

The secret is 'tiny circles'! Little tiny circles. :p

tizz said:
Close but not entirely right!!

Ya right.

Different stokes for different folks I guess, but i've never gone wrong with the little tiny circles. Gotta switch it up here and there. Ya can't just act like your eating ice cream. Did I say eating? I ment.....well...ya know what I meant.

Ya and by the time a girl has reached the age of 25 she can fake it better than Meg Ryan in "when harry met sally" SOooooooooooooo you never know!

tizz said:
Ya and by the time a girl has reached the age of 25 she can fake it better than Meg Ryan in "when harry met sally" SOooooooooooooo you never know!

Do you know what the difference between a fake O and a real O?

I do.

Not that i've ever had a woman fake it.

Because I would know.

I would know, right?

What about when women say "your the biggest i've ever seen"?

I mean, thats not something women lie about is it?

Cuz my ex told me that 4 inches was to much for her and thats why she would laugh when I dropped my draws. She would laugh because she thought it was funny that I was so big.

Hmm,I guess a man's purpose on the earth runs out quicker than a woman's.
Men are just a waste of space.
Daily routine of a man=eat,drink,mate,sleep,cycle begins again.
Boooooooorrrrrrrrinnnnnnnnng!!!!! :rolleyes:

Jhony5 said:
What about when women say "your the biggest i've ever seen"?

I mean, thats not something women lie about is it?

Cuz my ex told me that 4 inches was to much for her and thats why she would laugh when I dropped my draws. She would laugh because she thought it was funny that I was so big.

Maybe she laughed,coz she knew she was hallucinating! :D

ALLAH IS GREAT said:

Hmm,I guess a man's purpose on the earth runs out quicker than a woman's.
Men are just a waste of space.
Daily routine of a man=eat,drink,mate,sleep,cycle begins again.
Boooooooorrrrrrrrinnnnnnnnng!!!!! :rolleyes:

Ya but without men whos gonna be around to put bitches in their place?

I mean, we can't just have women runnin' around unchecked.

Just ask Phreakwars, he'll tell ya all about it. Did you know Phreak is an Indian? Its true. Hes from the slapaho tribe.

Jhony5 said:
Ya but without men whos gonna be around to put bitches in their place?

I mean, we can't just have women runnin' around unchecked.

Just ask Phreakwars, he'll tell ya all about it. Did you know Phreak is an Indian? Its true. Hes from the slapaho tribe.

Ah,you ass,I hate men who call women bi ,hoes,birds,chicks.what the ..
All men should be dropped into the ocean and left to drown.(except Roger Federer & NJ ofcourse). ;)

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
Oh,come on admit it,it's a huge blow to your ego!
That's the only thing you got goin' for ya!

Once you give a woman an orgasm she'll be hanging around and won't leave.

If ya just climb on, think about Britney Spears, everything will be over shortly. Then ya just pick up your PS2 controller, unpause your game, and tell her to make sure she locks the door, when she leaves .

Jhony5 said:

If ya just climb on, think about Britney Spears, everything will be over shortly. Then ya just pick up your PS2 controller, unpause your game, and tell her to make sure she locks the door, when she leaves .

For a woman to actually come 2 feet near you,she must be real desperate,or feel she's finally met someone more uglier than her. :D :D

Oh I crack meself up! :D

You know why women fake orgasms? We get bored and know you won't stop till you think we got off!!!!

Jhony5 said:

OK now I picture you as tht idiot from mallrats who lives in his mother's basement!!!!

Back